Younger women/older guys - tried it?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by chad1985, Aug 13, 2012.

1. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

To be honest, I am just that!

2. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

And I'm 50...how do you do!

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Shortly after I got out of college, I found out that older men were more unselfish in bed and more mature in many different ways than guys my own age. After a few of those experiences, it took me several years to find someone close to my age that met my new, higher standards.

1 person likes this.
  4. Psyop

Psyop Member

If its your dad thats kind of weird ;)

5. Little Hummingbird

Little Hummingbird Member

So are you saying the older men took there time to please you?

This is what I'm wondering. How many young men actually take there time and do foreplay before sex and are able to have their girl orgasm either before them or with them, during sex?

Most of my girlfriends say there boyfriends just want to stick it in and fuck them and then they finish in like 3 mins or less and then after that they usually leave and go hang out with there guy buddies.

I hate that idea. That's why I haven't had sex yet, I don't want to be a fuck toy and have no returned pleasure.

At least this way, I'm getting oral and being pleased in the end. I think once I give myself completely, that might change, which is why I'm thinking someone older might be a better choice.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

43. that is the age when every man suddenly stops being selfish and starts paying attention to the woman's needs. 43.

7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

:rofl:

8. chad1985

chad1985 Member

How did you come up with that exact age? BTW, I am 43, that is why I am wondering :2thumbsup:

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

your wife told me.

nah, it was completely random.

10. chad1985

chad1985 Member

How is sex with guys around your age? Are they quick and selfish or have there been some that care about your needs? What turns you on about doing it with an older man?

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

It tops 42 by 1. :D

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The thing with Kristen Stewart at the moment. Robert Patterson made a great trophy boyfriend, good for her hollywood cred and status, he's really good looking....but he'd be a lousy lay, you can tell by the way he carries himself. sweet and boring all the time and then finish off in 3 mins as you describe

But then she's caught with her director friend in a car, not that her director friend is super hot, but hot enough, or more the hottest guy in her life she was able to get within range off without anyone, at first anyway, being suspicious. She would have been the aggressor. And likely they didnt even have sex, neither was foreplay a concern. Not needed if she knew she was going to get off just grinding on his leg or having him run his hands through her hair.

My point being if you want that, with a guy that you know is going to make you go as soon as he lays a hand on you, then you have to be the Guy as it were, the aggressor, and you dont have any power

And even to get there you have to overcome a few things:

1) You have to be honest with yourself:

Thats not the truth, its cos he's not going to get you hot enough in the first place, if you knew with him you were going to go as soon as he sticks it in, it wouldnt be such an issue

2) That top couple of percent of the hottest guys, especially by the age you are talking about, are used to all the goldiggers, all the ones that just try and latch on. Date most girls who are going to think to themselves "Gee, how many 'months' do I wait so he respects me" when 2 nights later he's got some chic pulling a Kristen Stewart on him, 10 mins after meeting her she's slamming his head against the Drivers seat headrest in the carpark outside the Nightclub

3) You'd have to be able to tell which ones would actually prefer to be with a girl. Impossible at your age, the only way is trial and error. Which comes down to fear of rejection. If you know they are out of your league anyway and no one else sees, what does it really matter if you are rejected?, likely has nothing to do with you, could just be they are too used to guys doing it. (we are a lot better at it ;) )

To summarize: its not about sex or foreplay, its about getting off. Getting attention from guys having them do things for you is addictive, but the ones that make you go crazy arent gong to put up with that shit, you have no power, and you are the one that has to chase.

Or you can listen to all the other chics, sit around and wait for the guys to always do everything; attention, money and 'dignity' more important, get increasingly frustrated and end up bitchy and angry at the world.....that weepy look in their eyes like they are going to have a breakdown if they dont get shagged properly soon. "Oh, why am I so upset all the time? Mimimimimimimimi" ;) :p

13. chad1985

chad1985 Member

I am not clear what this means and wanted to clarify: Are you saying that if the guy was going get her hot enough (in other words turned on enough) that she would know this and would want to have sex with him?

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, I was only really directing that at her, and its like I have to talk in code.

Seriously, think about what you are asking

15. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It was more than just that. Good sex requires some communication, especially with a new partner, but very few young guys seem to know that. Probably because nobody talks in the movies. Also, younger men often seem insecure and nervous about things that don't really matter in bed, and they are more likely to be uncomfortable with letting the woman take the lead sometimes.

2 people like this.
  16. Little Hummingbird

Well this is very interesting and your probably right, some of my girlfriends have had the same complaints actually.

17. Little Hummingbird

Well, you had a lot to say there! Thanks for sharing your opinion, it was interesting reading that.:)

18. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

i'm 61 how does that sound? when you get older it's nice to have someone young think you're sexy, my wife does but she's my age

19. Little Hummingbird

Can you post your pic, so we can see what you look liked?

20. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

uhhh no but i can honestly say i look pretty good lol