Fake 30s?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Brady_to_Moss, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

So i got some from a buddy. He didn't want them anymore and he owed me some $$. 1 M and 1 V. The V looked 100% legit. The ring around the edge, color, the 48-12 looks good. ( always put a magnifier to the meds i get for a good 5 min). Took a half and it felt okay. Not much euphoria but did help my back pain.

The M is where it gets tricky. I broke that in half and it broke very very easy. Almost like chalk. I tasted part of the pill and it did have that slight bitter taste of it. I decided to snort this one..( first time in about 2 years) And it burned. Much more than i remembered...normal?

I have never really heard of a fake V and the ring around it to me means it's 100%.but the M..it's really tough to tell.

It seems like now when i take oxycodone..it doesn't effect me like it did 1-2 years ago..it's weird. I always think meds are fake if i don't feel it..but i don't think that's the case

You ever get fakes?

2. underground1989

underground1989 Member

Well bro i haven't heard of fake roxies but I have never had a roxie because i live in Canada. But your saying it doesn't effect you like it did 1-2 years ago, well thats called tolerance. I remember when i got my first oxies, my dealer gave me 20 40mg CDN ocs to sell with my usual pound of weed. I snorted a QUARTER of a 40 and threw up, snorted another quarter threw up and for some reason tried it a third time and almost passed out due to euphoria and bliss. Now I could nod off about 20mg for a few months then, then as time went by it was K i'll always do half an 80 for my dose and I wouldn't nodd anymore just feel a small rush for 20 minutes then opiate haze after for few hours. Time goes by and i was doing 80mg lines getting a small buzz, making me feel good but overall just making me feel normal from withdrawing. It's a vicious, tricky drug. Then usually when people start realizing that they have to snort 80mg pill every line just to feel right every 4 hours and they can just break it in half to 40 and shoot it and be good for longer they turn to needles. Always happens, never doesn't. Happened to me and happened to my friend who snorted for 6 years and said would never touch a needle, one day he came over and said yea i tried it yesterday and asked me for a loaded rig i had.

On the other hand Fake oxies are going around right now. Apparently people are pressing pills with a press like the ones that make E but making them say CDN/80 or OC/80 and they either are green all the way through (apparently these contain fentanyl and are stronger? I don't know but I can get them) or you can get the ones with white powder that has green specks which contains condiene, nitrazepam and some other junk and does nothing.

People are smart, they see real oxies dissapearing and know how people would die for the old ones again so they make them!

Hope that helped. Never heard of a fake roxie though, although there could be.

3. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

lots of fakes in my state and east coast..but i am not sure. And i have no tolerance..i maybe take 20 30s in a year...last year maybe only had 5 all year. And the last time i had them was about 4 months ago so no tolerance for me

4. nocash1747

nocash1747 Member

I'm in the north east, and there is tons of fake. I have had fake ms. the best way to tell a real from a fake is to compare them side by side. The fake M's are a darker blue and instead of the light blue almost white color. Also the fake ones are are thicker pill which u would have to compare to a real one. Also if it doesnt have that strong bitter taste when u lick it its fake, same with snorting it, if it doesnt have that taste and the drip its fake. if your gut is telling you it doesnt seem right than it probably isnt. You have been doing oxys long enough to know what the taste is like.. U shouldnt have hard a hard time telling. If it has no taste and u still aint feeling good its fake. If its a darker blue and not almost white its fake. I have seen fake A's also.. people are pieces of shit and will go to hell for burning people on oxys.. its insane. i have been a full blown druggie my whole life and i could never burn anyone. Search it up on the internet you will find more info. there are tons of fakes though unfortunately.

5. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

6. lopenator

lopenator Member

I know this is an old listing, but it does infact sound fake. I have gotten fake roxies before. They were very brittle and broke apart very easily. They were the M boxes. I sniffed it and it fucking burned so badly. My did bleed and for 4 days after, my nose felt like I went through an 8-ball. All from sniffing one fake roxy. I don't know where you are, but I'm in New York. There's been an epidemic of fake blues all around the East coast. Especially Florida.

7. china__white

china__white Member

Ive gotten the fake CDN80s that are green all the way through before. They are def fent but have so much chalk in them that snorting is a bitch. They actually smell like chalk going up your nose.

RIP Original Oxy

8. china__white

china__white Member

ya man Ill totally help a stranger with one post!