Obsessed with Asshole

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by hornyjohn, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm a little obsessed, it's a hell of a fun place, though I am not turned on by gape and think its usually a little gross. I like the tight butthole :D

2. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

It's not fun but there is light at the end of the tunnel finally... Unless that's a train?? LoL

3. icecube

icecube Member

Yeah I obsessed with asshole. It's sexy. :D

4. myttia

myttia Member

:( I work hard to keep in shape and I dont have a giant ass or thighs. Dont discriminate against me!! :)

Guess if the lower half of me looks like a boy too, guess he'll just have to fuck me like one then, ho well.

5. disruptive

disruptive Member

I'd hardly call that giant arse or thighs, though to be sure she was probably at the further end of my preference scale. The boyish one really had nothing there - it was like I could grasp her whole arse in one fist - amazingly tiny and no fun at all, and no even the slightest hint of a wobble.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like all those nice curved butts in that video !

7. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

Me either. Bleaching it sounds crazy, what the heck for? I'll take the wife's well worn asshole every time. Just the sight of it gets me rock hard. :2thumbsup:

8. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

I love seeing the darker brown skin around a nice assed girls asshole. You know that ring around her posey? So sexy.

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I'm not exactly obsessed with assholes but I do frequently read Backdoor Mans posts. It just brings out a vicious side of my sense of humor.

C/S,
    Rev J

10. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

I am somewhat obsessed with my wifes arse. It is the best one I have ever seen.

11. Moto9

Moto9 Guest

I fully agree. I had a girlfriend with somewhat pale skin, yet her lovely asshole was dark brown. That was arguably the sexiest thing I ever saw. Just the thought of it makes me nearly fall on my face with glee!

12. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

I can crack two walnuts in one hand. A woman's vagina doesn't generate enough 'grip' for me, so I use their arses instead. That, or my hand. I actually prefer hand, as then I don't have some chick following me around for weeks afterwards wanting more.

13. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

I have had chicks go off the pill because they say the size of my meat hurts them vaginally, and they get more enjoyment from anal. One chick had never cum from vaginal, but came every time with anal, and that was all she would do.

14. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Sounds lovely! Thats exactly the kind of bumhole i love looking at. When a girl spreads her cheeks and you see that darker rimmed smooth asshole winking up at you. Yummy!

15. LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat Member

I love my wife's butthole as well, she has a nice well rounded ass with a dark asshole. It turns me on more than anything. I've been training her with buttplugs lately, it's so much fun.

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I find even the idea of anal beaching to be sickening. But then, I'm also the type that hates all kinds of unnecessary bodily mutilation, such as tattoos, piercings (including ear rings) & ritual, or non medical / ritual circumcision.

17. LittleTex

LittleTex Member

You are a lucky man... Damn I am horny right now... I want you to fuck my ass...

18. LittleTex

LittleTex Member

Not much longer... And you are gonna get so much ass... Fuck me...

19. campbells

campbells Member

I'm totally obsessed with my wifes arse. I love everything about it, the size,the shape, but most of all I love when she asks me to lick it.:drool5:

20. LittleTex

LittleTex Member

I love to fuck you so much... Miss you... Added pics to your page at your request ... I love you...