Kratom surprise, and relaxinol...

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by CherokeeMist, Aug 3, 2012.

1. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

Sorry I can't give a specific Kratom dose... the packages were frustratingly lacking with any weight information. It was not an extract.

Took 7 pills of White Rabbit Kratom (two large capsules, package labeled "Maeng Da", 5 smaller, package labeled simply "Thai") about an hour ago, haven't really eaten today at all, and the effects are already much more pronounced than they've been with my last two attempts. Emptied out the leaf onto a spoon and ate with juice. Based on what I understand about the rough gram/spoonful conversion I estimate I took about 7-10g whole leaf.

Also picked up a gram of Mr. Nice Guy "Relaxinol", and was given a package of "Syn" orange flavor, also a gram.

I understand these blends to be very unpredictable, and the Syn was given in case I needed to reduce the potency of my hits.

I plan on treating this very, very carefully and will start with one small hit and wait, another small hit if needed, etc until I feel effects.

Limited experience with smoking blends, having taken 1 hit of Mr. Nice Guy Mango a few months ago and being surprised at how strong it is.

Will update with a report on the combination of these two which are both fairly new to me.

2. CherokeeMist

Took a total of two small-medium hits.

Still kicking in, but this is pretty unpleasant so far and I only expect it to get more unpleasant.

I have the confusion and impulse to move that I've had before during difficult psychedelic experiences.

Perhaps the combination and relatively high dose of Kratom aren't working out so well. Took the exact same dose of Kratom last night, same company same pill types/ratio and tonight it's much much stronger.

Oh well. Going to watch some stand up comedy and see if I can put myself in a better mood.

Note- I feel physically fine, my heart is going a little fast but nowhere near dangerous, I am just very mentally "uncomfortable". Not even all that anxious oddly enough I just feel like I'm somewhere I didn't want or intend to be.

3. CherokeeMist

Effects have changed dramatically. Physically more calm than I've been in forever. Feelings of discomfort have been replaced by strong euphoria.

Very, very reminiscent of my experience combining ~18mg hydrocodone and weed about a week ago, although I'm actually more nauseous tonight than with hydro. Difficulty thinking, no sense of time, euphoric and relaxed. Decidedly not very functional- glad I'm in my apartment with my laptop and nowhere to be.

A little taken aback by the fact that I can go to one store and get both of these for not much money. Too easy...

Also used literally a fraction of Mr. Nice Guy. A gram is going to last me quite a long time, I guess.