Olive Oil For Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nz male, Aug 2, 2012.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I read recently in the forums of someone who uses olive oil for either before & during anal sex, or for using to insert butt plugs easily?
    Is this the same type of olive oil that we sell in my supermarket I work in??
    If so, which sort (not brand name ) is best? Or is it a chemist / medical type olive oil?
    I may have to purchase some ! Sounds like it never dries out like waterbased lubes?

2. curious_with_you

curious_with_you Member

sounds too dangerous, I'll stick to products approved for sexual intercourse.

3. Essef

Essef Member

I've used olive oil, and it's fun, but it's really messy, and it stains. Lots of down sides and not a lot of upside.

I'd recommend a good silicone lube (like Wet Platinum, my fav). it's about the same consistency, cleans up easier, doesn't stain, and is safer for your partner. Only problem w/ it is it breaks down silicone vibes.

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I agree with Essef. I have used it multiple (as in too many to count) times mostly without protection (it eats through condoms) in committed relationships. Glass toys won't break down no matter what you put on them (granted I'd stay away from solvents/toxic waste as a guideline) and are non porous so they are fairly safe for alot of things.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

5. Numbah69

Numbah69 Member

Grape seed oil works pretty well, it's a bit lighter and less greasy than olive oil. You could also try coconut oil. It's solid at a reasonable room temperature but melts as soon as you touch it. Not too much mess to it either cleans easily with a bit of water.

However, I would heed the others advice in regards to the materials you're putting it on. You should be fairly safe using oils with the poly-whatever plastic condoms.

6. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

popeye will be pissed.

7. averylambert

averylambert Guest

baby oil is what me and my bf use all the time, it works better then any lube I've ever used

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Thanks for the replies - I just wanted to know if it is safe to use internally (anal) & wouldn't cause any side effects to me. I find some water based lubes just don't last very long (dry out) & far too fast. I'd prefer to stay real wet & slippery / greasy inside. I dont mind the messy effect it might have just as long as it doesn't dry out & lasts as long as needed .I use either my fingers or plastic type sextoys for anal play & other objects.
    I could also use olive oil on my penis when masturbating for a real nice slippery effect?

9. disruptive

disruptive Member

The trouble with oils like that is that they tend to get everywhere and are next to impossible to wash out of anything.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

[​IMG]

Brand doesn't matter, as long as its pure virgin coconut oil. you will never use another lube for anything ever again in your life.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When it came to masturbating, I only used to use lube with my FleshLight, when I would use one of the Durex range, although when it came to Anal Sex, I still found KY a better choice. However, ever since having to undergo a circumcision, back in March, I find that, although not always essential, I need to make much more use of lubricant for standard masturbating. As a result, getting better value for money becomes important, and I've found that Boys Own Lubricants do just that. They're cheap, and you get quite a bit for your money. They also do different types - Clear & Silk. While they're probably just the same thing when it gets down to it, the Silk one looks just like semen, which can add quite a touch of arousal through sexual fantasy alone.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I don't mind if olive oil would leave stains / mess, as I'd be lying on a dis - used towel, so it would be placed in the rubbish afterwards. Just as long as the oil doesn't leave stains on me! I just want to use something that wont dry out inside me at all during anal play & stays greasy all the time. The greasy it is, the longer anal play lasts & is more enjoyable without having to re apply it continuosly?
    Waterbased stuff is too fast drying out, that's why I want to try an alternative type of lube.

13. Numbah69

Numbah69 Member

Oh well for that then. You'd be fine with olive oil. And it should hold up for a while.

14. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

For the Roman nostalgia bit, go with extra virgin.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

its Kosher.. :p

16. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

I agree with the coconut oil! It smells amazing and is good for your body. I slightly warm it, put it in a syringe and shoot it into my bottom. Then, when my man is down there playing and he finds that its already lubed and ready to go, all he has to do is slip in and enjoy.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I bought a 500 mls bottle of pure olive oil the other night before the shop closed & now have to wait till I'm alone, to get the full benefits of it during an anal play session. Only cost me $5, so thats cheaper & more for $'s value than other anal lubes for sale.
    Think I got a real deal! LOL

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

This oil I bought, does have virgin oil in its ingrediants list, so I've got a 2 in 1 deal LOL!
    I just need to find a way of getting a good amount of it inside me first with either a tube or just working it in anally on something & being able to stretch my anal opening so it stays very flexible?
    Might have to buy that butt plug soon! Have found one - a medium size one (on a website) butt (excuse the pun) it's only 38 mm thick at widest point. I want one larger (45 mm+) in thickness than that. They also have a 3 pack set of small / medium / large, butt they are only in different lengths & not widths & I don't want to but all 3.

19. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Is it just me, or is the idea of using "extra virgin" ANYTHING oil for anal lube funny....?

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah, sure has a funny side to it. Suppose those who buying extra virgin oil as a a lube for the first time for anal play, could see it in a funny way .