As our country has grown industrially, and population has been on a speedy rise expon

Discussion in 'Activism' started by MisterMudz, Jul 23, 2012.

1. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

As our country has grown industrially, and population has been on a speedy rise exponentially, so has our government. Big industries everyone has started to rely on now dominate the economy, and corporations have become more efficient than our own government. They drive down the economy at will, through clever spending on the war machine that big corporations profit from. Our presidents lie, and cheat the system and yet most Americans are pacified by their televisions and aren't even aware of most laws that have been passed this year, because they do it in secrecy. The National Defense Authorization Act 2012 basically has destroyed our individual rights.

Basically I want to ask if anyone else is worried, because to me it seems like we are headed in a very dismal direction and it's too late to prevent a huge disaster. I honestly think that after 2012 life in the US will no longer be the same. Tell me what you believe about all of this.

2. caveman122

caveman122 Guest

The thing is will enough people notice before it's too late. It's obvious that the individuals in power in the u.s. view the constitution as nothing but an impediment and the people as nothing but slaves. It really amazes me how many people don't seem capable of pulling their heads out of the sand for two seconds to see this.