Getting rid of a spirit

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by grilledcheesequeen, Jul 18, 2012.

1. grilledcheesequeen

grilledcheesequeen Member

I have used the spirit (ouija) board for a couple years and have had some really great, therapeutic, prophetic, hilarious and interesting conversations with spirits on it. Recently though, the connection has been very bad and every time I try to use it the spirit I am talking to will be interrupted by a spirit named ax. He doesn't say much, just random letters. Is there anyway I can get rid of him? I think he is very lonely and I want to help him move on.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you conjured him up during your board sessions, get rid of the board. Sounds like he's attached to something and It could be the board itself. Have you bought any antiques or anything similar any time lately?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

have you made its environment upset in someway.. Have you burned something?

burn something else, maybe not burn anything, cleanse yourself and area before going in. cleanse yourself out..

you can ask Jesus to help him.. Or whatever your (+) energy or Whomever your spiritual mediator may be..

you could tell AX to stop. you can also stop bringing him/her to be, by refusing to acknowledge them. and stop saying their name. (however this may anger them temporary just continue to ignore them.

If its a board from toys-r-us, its child's play.. :love:

4. BuckStacyBuck

BuckStacyBuck Member

first of all, when using a oujia board you should never say 'are there any spirits that would like to speak with us' or 'are there any spirits that can come foreward' etc, etc.
    Inviting random entities to interact with you is never a good idea, as you can easily attract a malevolent spirit, which is in all likelihood what you have done.

I've heard of people burning or burying ouija boards to break that connection, but honestly, I dont know much about that sort of thing, but I would not advise burning it.

Stand up to it, demand it to leave.

5. grilledcheesequeen

Its a homemade board... But no matter what board we use he is there. I cleanse the area by burning sage, sprinkling salt, and keep an amethyst, a jade and clear quartz next to the board to attract good energies. He was introduced to us about a year and a half ago, a friend was stupid enough to ask for an evil spirit and now he seems to follow all of us and whoever else come in contact with him. It is honestly just annoying, i know he wont hurt us. I think he is searching for something, i think hes lost.

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I don't care what kind of ouija board it is - home made or what...when you began to work with it, you opened a door.

I guess I wonder why you would be surprised that something/someone untoward might find their way through. Orison had a lot right. Sounds like you know about burning sage, by sprinkling salt - I am assuming you mean that you make a protective circle - is this right? You keep stones around you, but do you charge them with the intent of protection, or just to "bring good energies"? From what you have said, I don't know how you can say you know he won't hurt you.

Anyway, when you play with fire, expect to be burned.

A ouija board is a PORTAL into another realm...you do NOT know what you may bring through.

7. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

So you have been playing chat roulette with the spirit world and your friend invited an evil entity to socialize and now you have an annoying spirit that insists on holding your attention. I think it may be time to stop taking such a light hearted attitude to using the quija as a communication tool.

Just maybe your spirit friend is in need of help and is not so negative or even powerful...BUT maybe it is ancient, archaic and strong as fuck and is just playing with it's food. You don't really know. Spirits can lie. Why bother taking this risk at all using the quija? What purpose do you have for communicating? If it's just curiosity and entertainment I suggest you salt the board in storage and leave it alone.

Just the fact that you had to ask if there was any way to get rid of him tells me you are not prepared for an encounter with a negative entity. In that case you may want to ask Goddess and God for help, or whomever your deity is.

windy likes this.
  8. windy

windy Member

That gives me chills. The name and the jibber jabber. I think ouija boards can be dangerous. Get rid of it. Hopefully ax is attached to the board and not to you. There is good and evil both in our world and the otherworld and I think that ouija boards are a door to that world. I wouldn't have one in my house. Just my own opinion.

9. windy

windy Member

I agree Mothman. I don't think ax is lonely at all.

10. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

let me tell you a fun story about a ouija board...

I was about 14 when my friend got a ouija board. We used it all the time, talked to all kinds of spirits-even took it to the grave yard and had a grand old time.

Well, we got a bad spirit to start following us. We used the ouija board in the bathroom at her house because this bad spirit tended to knock candles over.

Well one night, he decided to pick a candle up and throw it at the window. Needless to say, her bathroom lit on fire because the candle hit the curtains.

After that, we couldn't figure out a way to get rid of it. He haunted my friend's house for months before her parents finally called in a medium and the medium took the ouija board, tied a cement block to it, and threw it in a lake.

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Do you see the bolded part above? ^^^ Do It !

You don't know what you are playing games with.

12. grilledcheesequeen

Well this is a very good answer so thank you... I'm thinking since we have gone through cleansing ourselves, the multiple boards we use, and our rooms he just isn't going to leave. After all this time he has never shown himself to be violent or dangerous, just a pest. The purpose for communicating? I have had a lot of meaningful conversations on it. I guess I'll just have to stop using it until I can find an answer. I haven't chosen my deity yet, maybe i can use this experience to help me find it.

13. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Oy! No deity and you are practicing? Sweetheart you are putting yourself in a vulnerable place. This is sounding worse and making me more concerned. Yes it is just a pest for now but one that isn't easily removed with sage and salt...not a good sign. The wimps will move along after you use such methods.

I don't want to harp on you but I want you to understand that you are starting in the wrong place... if you are interested in spiritualism and magick be of the library first and do your research before you practice anything besides meditation and prayer. Perhaps check into nature based paganism/wicca and start by looking at the devine feminine and masculine. I don't want to point you much further than that since it's a very personal choice.

Read a few books on wicca by Cunningham. Check out some witch or pagan forums. Talk to other pagans but leave that board alone. I hope everything works out for you.

14. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

Okay, here's my take on this: I don't believe "human" spirits communicate this way, if at all. I do believe that non-human spirits do communicate through this kind of thing, and non-human spirits are really just a fun way of saying demons. Demons lie, that's what they do, and they do it because they'd like nothing more than to do harm to you. Don't mess with this stuff.

windy likes this.
  15. Scenic

Scenic Member

I've never used a board, but from all the things I've seen, it seems like it's not that uncommon for demonic spirits to appear from this. They can even start off as appearing nice, but by the end, you're definitely suffering. As Jam said, demons can lie, and they love doing it.
    If Ax is a demon, then you're obviously already falling into his trap since you don't think it's negative. If Ax is human, this can still end badly, with him becoming attached or even physical. Either way, you should not think this spirit is good or okay. You should be worrying. A lot more than you are. Take everyone else's advice and get rid of or cleanse the board. Put it away for good.

16. MoonbeamSmith

MoonbeamSmith Guest

bagua mirror, it's done so much to help our haunted house

17. windy

windy Member

I would google Ba Gua (Pa Kua) mirror first before using one. Research it thoroughly and make sure the person you purchase the mirror from knows what they are doing. Personally I don't think it is something you should just pick up at your local new age shop. Contact a Feng Shui expert.

18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

spirit is not required to indulge you by speaking english .

pritpei ku

you needn't be annoyed . random words of spirit have
    meaning , and the understanding is spiritually all yours .
    attempt this understanding without fear . in the light
    you cannot fail , free as a child .

if you like , type a few letters as randomly as you can
    in reponse .

19. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

If you do think this is just a human ghost that is lost , you can tell him/her the usual things , "go to the light " and" look for loved ones in the astral garden " . Its sounds like you have done smudging , you might try the l.b.r.p. or the middle pilar from the golden dawn. Lots of info on these is on the net . desert rat

20. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

the new language that has touched her through the quija
    is from her childhood . these are words alive . they
    emerge as blessing . wi'ti . life is goodness .