Sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bendover593, Jul 14, 2012.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

aside from the obvious, cleanliness, appearance and smell what else would bring it down?

2. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Well no those were my reasons lol.

3. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

the only thing that would detract from the experience for me, is if i really disliked the guy. then, sucking his dick would be unpleasant. but, since i'm not in the habit of sucking guys i don't like i've yet to have an unpleasant cock in my mouth. if i like the guy it doesn't really matter, big small, cut uncut, whatever, it's all good.

badrabbit and skinny.jeans like this.
  4. dark suger

I just wouldn't enjoy a small dick in my mouth id feel like a pedophile.
    Smegma is a hell no I could love a guy and I wouldn't put that in my mouth

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well it can b a nice guy & id b happy to suck his dick but for me some dicks r much nicer; dunno exactly but i much prefer uncut. small can b nice, cute n easy on yr mouth, big ones r always impressive and fun to lick but can be hard on yr mouth. Then there r dicks that curve upward & can b hard to suck or deep throat unless u get the right angle.

But overall dey r all good fun n i love to have his sperm shooting in my mouth and lickg it up all over :)

Simon :))

6. pico boi

pico boi Member

Sucking a nice cock, at least 6 inches rates beyond a 10 for me too. Receiving head rates about a 7. There is something intoxicating about being on my knees in front of a guy sucking his cock, I completely lose track of time and space, all that exists is the cock. I love to rub it all over my face, be turkey slapped and have him hold my head while he feeds it to me. I love it when he cums in my mouth, on my face and in my hair, and rubs his cock over my face smearing it all over. I am a slave to a nice cock.
    If the guy is a dickhead, I initially like sucking his cock less, but as I get into it, I love him treating me as his cock sucking whore and telling me I am a filthy cocksucker, turkey slapping me and face fucking me some more.

Now I really need to suck a nice cock!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

7. wowzer

wowzer Member

Well said! Same here

extrainterests likes this.
  8. dark suger

It's such an ordeal to get me to suck a cock I love it when I do it tho but I feel like I need to know I can trust you to submit in such a way but boy is a nice fat warm cock in my mouth blissful

9. Bi Jeff Luther

Bi Jeff Luther Visitor

10. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i think it a 11!! the feel of the head in your mouth and the taste of the precum, then as i start to suck it the feel of the head of the cock entering my throat feeling the cock get hard and i take it down my throat, the way my eyes water as the cock is going in and out of the back of my throat then it gets real hard and wow the cum god the cum shooting in my throat and in my mouth the taste just gets me off sooooooo good!!!!! i just LOVE sucking a mans cock and tasteing his cum, get off doing it and will never stop!!!

3 people like this.
  11. hornyguy123

hornyguy123 Guest

i sucked my first cock today and it was fantastic!!! i want more!!!

12. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i have sucked a few cocks so far and i remember the first time i ever sucked a man off, i was scared and didnt know what to do but now i juse enjoy it so much it is natural for me to suck cock, to suck a mans cock is a 10 but to have him cum in my mouth is a 11!! also for him to fuck my throat is what i live for!

2 people like this.
  13. hiker21

hiker21 Guest

I have now sucked 3 guys dicks (that's still kinda hard to say) and have very, very much enjoyed it. Sometimes I wonder if I have "cocksucker" written on my head. The first one I was scared as hell to approach him. I just made a few suggestive comments and he led the way.
    His dick was soft at first which actually made it easier. I held his balls and kinda swished his dick around in my mouth. It got hard very quickly. I was surprised how everything just came naturally after that. He went deep as he came which at first was uncomfortable but at least I didn't gag.
    I then went back to my GFs house and we talked about it..... I had to tell someone!!! She's Bi and thought that it was so hot......

As I think now" whose next?"

4 people like this.
  14. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i have sucked a lot of cock at this point in my life, i truly love to suck cock, i am still in the closet and no one knows that i am addicted to sucking men! i dont know how to tell my family and i am not sure i want to!
    i found a guy that is fairly well hung and i love the way his cock fits in my mouth, i suck him 3 times a week with nothing in return, i am happy with this , i get to deepthroat him and swallow his cum every time!
    I cant be happer, only he is married and i am scared this will end!! his cock is almost 9 inches and i love sucking it soooooo much!!! i dont know if a small cock will do it now!!!

badrabbit, Juniorhenry and proust69 like this.
  15. bottombisexboi

bottombisexboi Guest

Def an 11. I love to suck

badrabbit likes this.
  16. bifus

bifus Guest

I sucked once but didn't finish... I want another one!

17. benzocoop

benzocoop Member

For me, it was twice. After over a year of nothing, I tried again but w/protection. Ideally, I could find someone eventually I could try that with with no protection. Thought it'd be the most recent guy but he's really "busy." UGH.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well if your offering, (raises hand)

1 person likes this.
  19. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

Sucking cocks is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. dark suger

I just love the feeling of it I dunno why my girlfriends all think I'm ridiculous when I go on and on about it.