Craigslist Sucks

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Boonedock Love, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Boonedock Love

Boonedock Love Member

So anyway...as of the last few months I have been having some serious m2m desires. I tried CL in the past and it never works out. I was very desperate so I placed an ad yesterday. I found a guy my age sounded just what i wanted. He was a top and I have really been wanting to bottom. So we make plans for today. I email him this morning and said i had a couple of things to do then I would be avail he said he had a couple of things too. So I get done and msg him and he msg me back he is almost done and will get back to me.....that was like 4 hours ago. So I email another guy who responded to my ad who sounded pretty cool. Keep in mind I really wanted to bottom. So I show up at this guys house, he is like old as moses, had a stroke so one side of his body hardly works (only one hand) and he cant get a hard on. I am horny as hell so i close my eyes and let him take my load. Then I got the hell out of there. If the whole thing wasnt so funny I would be totally pissed. Never again!

I think I am just going to have to make a trip to the mother land San Francisco!!!

2. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

OK. This did not go the way you wanted it to go. Neither Grindrrr nor Craigs nor Scruff nor anyone else sells their services with a warranty. Get used to it. It'll help.

Try to see the world from the prospective of this older dude whom you let take your load. For him, Craigs is a miracle. If he were a member here, he'd be praising the Craigs to no end.

So, what do you do? Get properly organized. Unless you live in a major metro area where the offer of qualified and willing dudes is simply never going to fail, plan ahead. Allow for the time to meet up with a dude, check the vibe, etc. Develop a plan B, as in going to a spa, club, cruising area.

Put some thought and energy into getting yourself a FB. If you live in the country, and the supply of the willing and qualified dudes is thin, recognize this scarcity and pick up a dude whose needs are compatible with yours. Works like a charm.

KD

3. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

there's a reason human beings didn't evolve to be virtual. we have eyesight for a reason.

and damn you must've been desperate. i would tell a guy like that to go to hell and would've gotten out of there.

4. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

I had a similar experience right after I moved to Jersey. Was desperate for a man to top me and turned to CL. Back in Cali I had pretty good luck with CL with finding FB's, in Jersey everyone is on the DL and is scared of sending a picture of themselves to a guy over the internet for fear that some one they know will find out, Fucking closet queens don't get it, they're responding to my gay ass CL post about looking for a good fuck and they are afraid of being outed by sending a picture to the gayest guy they will ever meet... got side tracked but yea I found a promising response and it was exactly what you described, maybe worse, old guy who had a stroke and couldn't get it up and wanted me to fuck his ass, Im sorry but thats not what we talked about, I'm trying to get fucked, not looking to fuck. WTF.

5. BtrFly

BtrFly Member

Sounds like you at least made his day

6. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

y'all haven't tried adam4adam? I've always had good luck on it.

also, meet up first in a public place then ditch if they aren't who/what they say they are.

7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Yeah, agree with the others, you probably made his day. Probably his decade.
    Think of it as a Corporal Work of Mercy, helping the sick, the disabled, whatever.
    A few times I've shown up on a doorstep, similar to your situation. I went in, was polite, exchanged pleasantries. Then just said, "I'm sorry but I'm not really comfortable with this. Thanks just the same. It's not you, it's me." That way, I've gotten out of the awkward situation and not intentionally hurt his feelings.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

pun intended, I suppose..

9. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Actually, from what I've experienced, most guys on CL are interested in bottoming. And a close second would be sucking, not getting sucked.

10. jsb

jsb Member

I have successfully met up with 3 guys in 3 tries on CL