Sexually, but not romantically into guys. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Justadood, Jul 10, 2012.

1. russ224

russ224 Member

yes, thats what it comes down too. only recently has my curiosity led me to think about such things, but mentally, i sure need to catch up.

2. bidurham

bidurham Member

It will only be "weird" if you let it be, if that's the case. If it's something that you want to try, and you're comfortable with the idea (really and truly comfortable), then it wouldn't feel weird at all. Might not feel "natural", for a lack of a better word, but most first-times don't.

3. benzocoop

benzocoop Member

Yeah. And when I try to explain it to my gay/bi friends, they don't understand how this is possible. It's like, I like women (sexually and romantically), but I'm open-minded in the bedroom!

4. 37066DWMDressMe

37066DWMDressMe Guest

Absolutely relate to your post. I have no interest in an intimate relationship with a guy, as I love and adore women. Getting a BJ from a guy is nice, but it's now a huge turn on bc he is a guy. I have also posted on CL and just offered to give, expecting nothing in return many times. As long as they respect me, I have no problem with that.

5. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

It's just the sex, I don't seek any emotional ties with men. I've been friends with partners, but I like cock and its just physical.

6. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

This is so me.

Although I'm really hoping these urges for sex with older men sort of blow over one day and I can focus on finding a girl I can treat like a queen ;) I'm not mad I feel this way, or ashamed. I actually just made a mens with the older man who I hooked up with first, and left it open ended for a possible next time. But that doesn't mean I want to do this forever. I most definitely would not want to sleep around on my girlfriend/wife...If I was as emotionally attracted to men as I am to women and my desire to be around them then I would proudly call myself gay. But since I literally have never felt that way about any guy I know these feelings are true.

7. pilar1115

pilar1115 Members

I've never been with a man but fantasize a lot. I've traded underwear a couple times and really enjoyed the smells and tastes.Would love to meet someone and have an experience in bed.
    I don't know what to expect for sucking and swallowing but I want to taste a warm cock and feel his cum in my throat.
    I have an email if anyone is interested in chatting more.....

Brian.....

Curious Rob likes this.
  8. AloyHyena

AloyHyena Members

As the original poster stated, you could just be bisexual and romantically attracted to women. Which sounds completely normal

I identify as a lesbian because am only romantically interested in women but can't be with a male emotionally unless he is so dam feminine. However I also am attracted to both male and female genitals. It's just easier to say lesbian cause that's my preference often.

9. bareassedtom

bareassedtom Members

Make
    Makes sense to me. If you decide to marry, your intended wife needs to understand this. And especially, her mother.
    After a few years this can be a problem.
    Take it from an Olde Fart.