Japanese slaughter

Discussion in 'Animal Advocates Support' started by aleigh24024, Jul 1, 2012.

1. aleigh24024

aleigh24024 Member

Hi, animal lovers! So, I really care about the annual slaughter of marine animals in Japan & if you're reading this, I hope you do, too. Can you please go here:

https://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/forms/comment_ssl.html

And for the subject, put "protect cetaceans" in Japanese:

クジラ類を守りましょう。*

And for the comment, put the following in Japanese:

クジラ類を守りましょう。*野生のイルカは野生のままに。イルカ肉を食べるのは危険です。イルカは、利益のために奴隷 にするべきではない*イルカは知的、社会的な生き物です !*海も海の生命も尊重しましょう。クジラとイルカの殺害をやめて下さい !*イルカは生きるに値する。イルカは非常に美しい動物です。イルカは、安全な動物です。イルカは、同じ権利をあなたと私に値する。動物の権利は非常に重要です。イルカを保護する必要があります。イルカは、保護する必要があります。

(Let's protect cetaceans. Wild dolphins are to be left in the wild. Dolphin meat is dangerous. Dolphins should not be slaves to benefit the humans. Dolphins are intelligent and social creatures. Let's respect the sea and sea life. Please stop the killing of dolphins and whales! Worthy dolphins live. Dolphins are very beautiful animals. Dolphins are safe animals. Dolphins deserve the same rights as you and I. Animal rights are very important. You must protect the dolphins.)

Had to use translator because the Prime Minister of Japan can't read English xD

Thx!! Xxoo

2. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

stand on this issue?