My future

Discussion in 'The Future' started by War John, Jun 27, 2012.

1. War John

War John Member

My future is a heart attack, a stroke, a heatstroke, or a rapture.

It's summer. It might hit 108 degrees. You see, I been usually seeing 23, 32, and 53 when I check time. They add all up to 108. I figure the rapture would be by temperature (108 degrees).

What's your future?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

uhhh what

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I see armies of meth heads clashing with armies of naked, flesh-eating bath salt zombies, with the temp at 108 degrees.

Should be fun to watch. Maybe it can qualify for the London Olympics... :lurk5:

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Only 108?

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

silly numbers. my money's on heat stroke. the only rapture is population inversion, and that will take at least a decade once it gets rolling. a rather unpleasant decade that i don't expect to see begin, or end if it does while i'm still alive myself. sure would be wonderful to be born after that though. but that's way too soon to expect to be born into the same world a second time.

6. stonersteve1969

stonersteve1969 Guest

hey dude my future is me and my bro getting a motor home and travelling round the country :peace: peace out happy 4:20 if it is any were in the world

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

personally i'm looking forward to the coming of winter. this summer has been too damd long and hot.

8. Tyrsonswood

Not yet, it hasn't...I need at least another month.

9. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

We got the worst summer in a long time..rain rain rain

10. Tyrsonswood

Yeah, I've heard that jimmyjoe..... Weird shyt.

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I wanna see THAT movie.

The Bath Salt Games. :D

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you can have several of mine. and those from last summer too.

13. Tyrsonswood

I wish... Heat I don't mind. Cold my body can't handle and I don't have any heat in this house at the moment. :leaving:

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you can eat something and put on a heavy coat. when it gets too hot and you get down to your skin, there's nothing more to take off.

i think if you had 130 degree temperature for three weeks at a time, with no air conditioning, well i know me, if i didn't have that ac, i'd have been dead of heat stroke a couple of months ago.

of course yes, heat is good to dry out the moisture and keep everything from getting moldy. i lived in a couple of different places in oregon where i didn't have heat, so i know what that's like too.

but i'd still rather live where it was cooler as long as i had a good supply of groceries and a way to cook them and be able to dress for it.

i'm really wishing i had a way to be back up there and in one of them, if it even still exists.

the summer before last was so miserable for me, that i never got tired of the winter that fallowed it, and wish it could have lasted at least a month longer, and i'm seriously looking forward to the beginning of the next one now.

well, if you have joint aches and stuff i can see where you might prefer the heat, but either condition, too much of is too much of. my mother prefered the heat, but that was because of something phychological that happened to her when i was still little. i guess with me, the happier times in my life were lived in cooler climates and the less happy ones in hot places.