once you're alone with a girl how do make your move?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by broken_symlink, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Dude, I understand you and was the same way when I was 18. During that time I went thru a phase that I called "punk bitch", because I was nervous all the damn time.

There was a moment I had where I walked up to the most fuckin beautiful woman I had ever seen talking on her phone. I put "can I call you sometime" on my phone and showed her. She smiled, told me her name and gave me her number. Here's the downside, I didnt know how to talk to woman at the time. I thought it simple, hi, hello, want to have sex, certainly.

To the OP, talking or making your move to woman is many things, some say its a art, a gamble, unnecessary BS but mainly common sense.

Personally, intuition, well rounded conversation, SENSE OF HUMOR and confidence are the must haves. I capitalized sense of humor because it's something that I noticed every woman wants in a man.

Find that girl dude, she probably has a facebook page. If you do find her, hint you want to visit. If she allows it, see how long the hug is, is it quick or long, does she she take awhile to break away. She's probably smiling, how wide is her smile? These are things that you'll factor in.

Here's a crazy idea to try if you really think she's into you.

Do you remember what the panties on the bathroom floor looks like? Buy a pair exactly the same and try to duplicate the scene that you regret acting on, but this time you'll be better prepared.

Come out the bathroom holding the panties and say you left the same panties in the bathroom. She'll get embarrassed again and probably say OMG. Tell her she must be leaving them out for you to keep. If she says ok, she must really be feeling you, but if not, don't stop keep sending subtle hints until she tells you that she doesn't like you that way.

I cant guarantee this will work on that girl, but stuff like that does work.....time to time.

Watch Hitch and remember the 90-10 rule.

Overall...take a chance, life's a gamble, you'll lose or you'll win.

2. endnow

endnow Member

^ LOL!! I wonder if any guy or girl in that situation has had sex with the other person just to avoid the high volume of awkward that would follow from saying no.

3. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

there is a good possibility...I wouldnt doubt it.

4. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

There's numerous ways, but one thing you have to realize is women have snappy brains, snappier than men in this respect, and while you're standing there pondering how to approach the subject, she'll already have decided whether you're poon tang worthy. As with dealing with women in general, it helps, even if you're not, to act mature - girls, after the age where they're infatuated with Justin Bieber-types, aren't interested in 'boys'. They're wanting men. This is an elementary fact of nature confirmed by psychoanalysts and biologists alike. Girls, nearly all of them, have an 'Electra Complex' (look it up for details) and what this comes down to is they're looking for father figures. This is yet another reason why you don't want to be the friend who is 'almost like a brother' to her. I'd agree with some of the posts above, but you have to be smart about sensing the vibe - don't go in and molest her. Courtship is a game - a language game. Assume you're a worthwhile specimen, but realize she's no psychic and don't be scared to be explicit in communicating to her you like her (think: making eye contact, touching, etc. - again, you have to feel out the moment - you really don't want to creep her out by staring at her with your mouth open, unsolicited groping, etc.).

Now if all this is just a bit too daunting, apparently there's a neat Jedi mind trick you can do to 'hack' girls' subconscious, by embedding certain formal commands in seemingly innocious chit chat. Such as: 'What the fuck? Me no likey!' Apparently, girls' brains are impervious to punctuation, and will register a phrase like this as an injunction to get carnal. (What the FUCK? ME no likey!'). I can vouch it works, particularly with younger, more impressionable women, but again, you have to have the gift of gab to pull this one off without coming across like the psychopath you really are, in which case you don't really need it anyway.

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

bump because I thought this thread was funny and is still relevant.

6. Tripstacy

Tripstacy Member

watch a boring movie together, case closed

7. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I take my top off it usually gets the job done if not off the pants go then we usually have nothing left say

8. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

well first make sure she wants to be with you start with kissing her and hold close if you feel she is comfy with going farther start to undo her shirt if she is uncomfy she will let ya know but if she is ok then keep on going til you both are nude and start the process

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Place your arm over her shoulder so it's near her breasts & then just slowly ease it nearer to it. If she doesn't push your hand away, then gently rub your fingers over where her nipples are & wait & see if they become hard. Keep talking to her thru these actions thou just to make her feel comfortable. Then start to find the buttons on her top & try unfastening just one & touching her from the neck to just below it - whatever happens after that is in either you or her actions that will either get you more involved - or not but - good luck!

10. bhargav.kantipudi

bhargav.kantipudi Guest

11. bhargav.kantipudi

bhargav.kantipudi Guest

12. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

Yeah, ^^^^ , that's just the way I'd do it. I'd def keep my pennis in herpubbles.

13. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

and make sure the door is closed dont want anyone to walk in and embarass you both. make sure no one will interupt your evening together

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

unless she has a hot roommate.

15. bhargav.kantipudi

bhargav.kantipudi Guest

16. James

James Visitor

I agree completely. Great topic.

17. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

THAT is HILARIOUS!! Do you think a girl would be more likely to scream or laugh at you?

18. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

Bust a move