Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

That's pretty cool.

111 is also Nov 1th. and it is All Saint's Day.

2. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

Tiger, If successful, we will be able to fly you over here to dance. "50th anniversary of the summer of love" Our life.

it would be a dreamlike thing for me to meet true hippie friends from this forum in a gathering..do you mean?You're gonna send me a plane ticket=Brussels-Frisco..?i can't believe that,Kenny..

?[​IMG]?

3. Scorpio Kenny

My Brother, Tiger,
    I am praying that I can pull off a permanent Hippie 50 year anniversary of the "Summer of Love", type of Hippie Renaissance Fare. Historic! Billed as a "Living History Museum". Talking 'bout classic Music! And Poster and Album cover ART work. Museum, human culture and Human history. For people today able to walk back in time and enter a Golden Age of music and Art and human culture. History, Living it. Seeing and living it first hand. Experience of a personal style. People getting it. Human personal Enrichment.

A lot of people DANCING! Happy and throwing their hands in the air. FUN always Wins.

If it can happen, then you could be paid to be a featured SPEAKER with Flights and hotels. I can dream. So why couldn't you? LOL All the way on nothing. RIGHT?

4. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Same here! But I also have been seeing 222 333

5. Scorpio Kenny

I'm still here. Just checking in.

6. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

i am still alive as well,Kenny.I did not come in here for a while...been very busy lately..
    an update...I have been to a few raves and other gigs..
    Goa GIl(the godfather of psy Goa trance music)is coming to Belgium beginning July
    the information on facebook tells that 55 year old plus get a FREE entrance..that's 35 bucks saved..
    last saturday i went to a gig in my local town==it was hilarious...I dance my ass away on drum and base music..
    pity this thread is bit on the silent way.. a lot of HF members do not show the guts to post in here..
    they are all busy in the sex forum [​IMG] [​IMG]must be a gr8 satisfaction factor for a lot of them..true hippies know better
    i send you all a special touch..just feel the vibes..
    greetz from tiger

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Echo Catharsis

Echo Catharsis Members

Been ages since I logged onto HF and now trying to remedy that and succeeding. Indulging in a fresh bowl o' grass and waiting for whatever smells yummy in my housemates' kitchen to be done cooking. All is well and good in my virtual corner of this happy hippy house party!

8. Scorpio Kenny

Hey, Echo Catharsis! Welcome back HOME. You are always family. Here at our international commune.

Very glad that you are HERE NOW.

9. Scorpio Kenny

Brother
    I'm now in S. Calif. Desert. 3,000 + feet. Meters, IDK.
    Saturday, Saturn Day, May 20 is the middle of the 4 day "Joshua Tree Music Festival" Thurs Fri Sat Sun. I'm doing just one day, Saturday. $90, 13 miles from my house.13th annual, yet brand new to me.
    Have some new friends living, on site, out there already. I worked out there last Saturday as a free-be volunteer setting up the place, outdoors. Have a brand new friend who came south from Humboldt County "Pot County, Cal" Too Much Good Stuff. Tomorrow he is there by 10:00 a.m. He lives by selling Quartz crystal necklaces silver wire rapped on hemp cord. Also Amethyst, Fluorite crystals, and other stones. Cool.

Anyhow, It's dance TIME!

Love Ya!

1 person likes this.
  10. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I am going to a flowerpower gig in Haacht today==2 of my best friend DJ's are playing nothing else then 60-70's music..It's ALWAYS a pleasure to go to parties with music from when i was young..the roaring sixties come to live in music from CCR,the Rolling Stones etc..I can get a lift with Jeska and Jeroen..for them it will be probably their first flowerpower party..I always meet lots of friends on gigs like that...because the hippie spirit survives..we are not dead yet..Oh no..see you all,my friends...be flowerpower minded..and show me all..you can appreciate what hippies and their music is all about...I can't wait to be there....entrance=free..I got a lift by car,and they will bring me back home to a nearby railway station from where i do live..thanks...

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Warmer weather and making ok money now...still thinking of maybe running away from the rat race.
    I hate how little control individuals have nowadays...or should I say I hate how much control individuals have over other people nowadays.

1 person likes this.
  12. carlo dee

carlo dee Members

Summer... flip flops, tee shirts, going outside without looking for a jacket or sweater, windows open, laundry basket doesn't fill up so quickly, early sunrises. Yup. Love summer. And Summer of Love anniversary this year.

13. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

i am bit in a music mood today..is it nostalgia towards long ago days?
    I don't know...in any case..it's good music..that's all there is to it,folks..

https://youtu.be/89ulXt7AJBM

https://youtu.be/P91gCIzv40I

https://youtu.be/kE7aRplrWDc

2 people like this.
  14. Scorpio Kenny

Just saying HI here in our Commune.
    Welcome to the newer folks. You are the life's blood here.
    love to all, from an old Hippie. You guys ROCK!!!!!

Welcome.

1 person likes this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I once heard an old Rastafarian say "I work but no man tells me when to work". That's the key be your own boss.

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Unless I enjoy what I am doing I don't want the responsibility. So far I have yet to find something I enjoy that pays enough to pay the bills.

17. Scorpio Kenny

Hey Hey, Reduce your bills and tighten your belt. Then find a way to make a few more bucks. Extra job or overtime. Or Art or music.
    Start out anew and live within your means. SOLID.

From me to you, My good friend.
    Love Ya, Man.

It's called riding on an even keel.

And look for a NEW gig.

18. Scorpio Kenny

Never been exposed to a trance dance. Sounds hypnotic. Fun! It looks great.
    You and I will dance together some day. Believe.

I'm very glad that you are staying young, my Old Tiger. My rising sign is Leo and I am a tiger in the Chinese zodiac. Tiger TIME.
    I indentify with Puma, America Mountn Lion. And the highest vibe level of Scorpio, The Eagal. That's me.

1 person likes this.
  19. Scorpio Kenny

1 person likes this.
  20. Scorpio Kenny

Ken here. WTF. Where is every body?
    Love to all.