Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not personally. My mechanic lived in one of the and assured me he had.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do you believe that ghosts exist and haunt this realm, Ranger?

3. Ranger

Ghosts? Spirits, yes and I've had more than one person I respect assure me they had seen ghosts.

4. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

@Kenny...good to see you posting...keep up the good spirit..:)
    can you tell us who is where in which room etc..???
    some folks went or do not post anymore??
    this is what I get=spectactles is in the carriage house
    tyrson is in the basement
    2nd floor=room 1=usedtobehoney,room 2=junglejack,room 3=shameless
    room 4=me...room 5=erzebet..room 6=ranger...room 7=crazy..

3d floor=room !=crazytalk..room 9=still vacant??room 10=peace..room 11=still vacant???
    room 12=Kenny..room 13=still vacant??room 14=aeri

in the attic=room 15=dancing,room 16=??room 17=roamy..room 18=??
    room 19=???room 2=etherea

P.S..in which rooms are fairlight,lovebuzz,pensfan??
    can you tell us wether I'm correct here or not.??
    aeri..can you enlighten us on that subject??

P.S..we changed into wintertime..it's 8.37 a.m..and bloody cold outside..:(
    central heating(with earthgas)is in full swing in my house...
    greetings to all of you..keep everything positive..
    believe it or not...blue skies here..even sunshine...but freezing cold..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9boaFI82YwE&feature=related"]Sun Is Still Shinning HD - YouTube

5. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Ghosts exist! I've seen my fair share, although skeptics could easily pass some of them off as coincidence or something, good thing I don't believe in coincidence!! I'm certain I have a spirit friend here with me now, the baby & cats agree and they are more susceptible to that stuff, taps randomly turning on, and electricals, not the mention the knocking and banging at night and disappearing/reappearing of items. Pretty cool :2thumbsup:
    When I was a kid visiting new Mexico (must of been 1998/9) the house we stayed in had something going on, and I remember clearly seeing a small figure walk past the bottom of the stairs around 7pm or so, no one believed me though lol. I don't really think ghosts/spirits are evil, I think they are probably frustrated, or lost.

Anyways, morning all!! :coffee:
    I think Fairlight was room 9 and room 11 is babypeaces room and roamys friend was in one of the rooms next to her, I also think LoveBuzz was up in the attic (could be wrong about that though)!

Temps dropped even more! And the inside of my windows have ice on them because its not double glazing, and we get loads of condensation, which is now ice!! Crazy stuff!! I wish Autumn lasted longer, must have only had about 2 weeks of it! I should probably invest in a coat seeing as I don't actually own one lol

6. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

There are definately ghosts, I've seen several. I don't like to see them, cos they always make me jump and feel really creepy. I don't think there's anything bad about them, it's just my paranoid reaction to them.

I have lived in a haunted house in the past and it definately made me feel very edgy. Some really weird things happened there.

However I did once stay in a house in Germany which really did have something very unpleasant in the room I was sleeping in. After about 2 nights I refused to sleep there anymore and slept in the living room. After that, the people I was staying with told me that in the past people had attempted to perform black magic in that room. (Thanks for letting me know, guys!)

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Yes I'm in room nine.:coffee:Good morning everyone It's a bit cold out but I'm going to go out into the garden anyway.

8. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

morning all :) so, i can take room 13 on the 3rd floor? i like that number, and i like the exercise ;)

on the subject of ghosts, i seen a few, some of which have been witnessed by others at the same time, so it can't just be my imagination, but a reality in itself...

there is some roast shoulder of lamb (been roasting slowly all night) in the non veggie oven and some yummy spinach from the garden to go with it for breakfast if anyone wants to help themselves...

the garden is a wonderland... yup, cold, but enchanting... can i plant whatever i like?

9. Ranger

Ummm sounds like a yummy breakfast! Mornin' ya'll :coffee:
    btw; the room next to MamaP is BabyP's

10. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

^^ i'm having some redcurrant jelly and garlicky/herbylicious gravy with mine...

which floor and which room numbers are those?

11. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

The garden may have sadly been neglected of late...So it might be a bit wild...I don't know if you have seen them yet but we have two goats.Monsoon and Starchild and their kid.

12. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

O.K..thanks everyone for telling a it more about who is in which room etc...
    always good to see some new folks in here...welcome to Lilla in room 13..
    the garden...probably neglected as fairlight says..let's plant some weed in there...
    for personal use(ahah)would that be legal??:)
    as for animals...we got goats(from Erzebet)cats from peace and tyrso and Ranger etc...
    and my Jack Russel=freedomdog...is still there...hopping around the room like never seen before..

hey housefolks,how about setting up a Halloween party??

oh..I'm listening to Blondie for the time being..I find...she made some great songs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZM6UeOLJ4Q&feature=related"]Blondie - Atomic - The Very Best Of Blondie (full album) - YouTube

13. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

I love Blondie, favourite song is rapture! i used to laugh as a kid about the eating cars part, not sure why but it would crack me up everytime!

14. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Yeah Blondie and her group were hanging out with the new rap musicians in New York when they made this song! (Rapture.) It was a whole happening thing with the new sounds coming out.

15. roamy

roamy Senior Member

:seeya:guys:love:xxx

16. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I'm bit sick of consumption society...therefore..
    i've put an additional room in the garden of our house...ahahah..:mickey::)

[​IMG]

17. roamy

roamy Senior Member

:seeya:tiger:love: wow! a caravan at last.cool! an a caravan in the sky. thats like mega cool! is that caravan in the sky in our garden tiger here or is it really in your own realife garden ?

18. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Love the new addition tiger! That would be a cool hideout!! Don't think I could climb that ladder without falling though!

19. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

By request.

— Kenny

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bedrooms. Time to pick yours.

Below you will find the Second Floor, Third Floor, and the Attic, and also an extra dimensional Second Floor, Third Floor, and Attic, each of which exist in the very same spot. Wrap your head around that. All ex-acidheads eventually become theoretical physicists. Why? Because you’ve been there and done that. LOL.

We have an Elevator, and Stair Lifts to ride on. And scooters.

Carriage House -
    Removed by her own request to the MOD. Still hers if she wants it. All hers.
    Basement - Tyrsonswood

Second Floor
    1 Usedtobehoney
    2 Jungle Jack
    3 Shameless_Heifer
    4 Old Tiger
    5 erzebet1961
    6 Ranger
    7 Stillcrazy

Second Floor alternate dimension number 1
    Alt 1 1
    Alt 1 2
    Alt 1 3
    Alt 1 4
    Alt 1 5
    Alt 1 6
    Alt 1 7

Just flip any of the hallway light switches that are marked “Reg & Alt 1” ether in the front hallway, middle (by the bathroom), or rear of the hallway switches, to go from one reality floor to the other and back. There are also control settings in the Elevator to go to where you want to go. If you walk up or down any stairs, there are switches at both the tops and the bottoms of the staircases. These also read “Reg & Alt 1”. This will determine where you are when you get to the top or the bottom of the stairs. Think Harry Potter. Only the staircases do not move. LOL. Have Fun!

If we need more people room later, then we’ll add dimension #2.

Third Floor Bedrooms.

Third Floor
    8 Crazytalk
    9 Fairlight
    10 BabyPeace
    11 MamaPeace
    12 Kenny
    13 Penfan13

Third Floor alternate dimension 1.
    Alt1 8
    Alt1 9
    Alt1 10
    Alt1 11
    Alt-1 #12 LoveBuzz
    Alt1 13
    Alt 1 14

Just flip any of the hallway light switches that are marked “Reg & Alt 1” ether in the front hallway, middle (by the bathroom), or rear of the hallway switches, to go from one reality floor to the other and back. There are also control settings in the Elevator.

If we need more people room later, then we’ll add dimension #2.

The Attic

Room Numbers
    15 Dancing til Dawn
    16 Tipsy Gypsy
    17 John (Roamy's friend)
    18 Roamy ————*with a star shaped sky lite in blue line.
    20 Etherea

alternative dimension Attic number 1

Alt 1 15
    Alt 1 16
    Alt 1 17
    Alt 1 18
    Alt 1 19
    Alt 1 20

Imagination!

20. roamy

roamy Senior Member

loveyou to kenny.nice ta see ya. thanks willdo! i'm fine thanks.still as sharp as a razor and as quick as an arrow. ha! ha!like yourself kenny.theres no flies on you either my old pal.if there is their all dead ones ha! ha!how ya keepin' yourself kenny these days ?hope alls well in your world.:)