Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Yes Ranger,we have Guinness in cans in England...Tastes good to me...

2. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've only seen it in bottles or on tap here on the other hand I never looked for it in cans. My local coffee shop in SF had it and Bass on tap.

3. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

When we were packing up our house I found a whole stash of cans of Guinness that someone had left here after a party. Neither of us drinks Guinness so I took them to Off Grid festival and gave them away.

BABY P and MAMA!!!!!! Yay!!!! You'll both be so pleased to see your own bed!

4. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

Stillcrazy hangs up a HUGE banner outside the house, trimmed with balloons and it reads "WELCOME HOME MAMA AND BABY P!"

5. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

We must have a party for Mama P and Baby P. Stillcrazy is huffing and puffing and blowing up a bouncy castle in the garden. She is hoping someone turns up with an electric blower-upper!

Stillcrazy has made hundreds of cupcakes, in all sorts of flavours and colours. The ones with the sprinkles on top are the kiddie ones, and the ones with the cherries on top have the magic fairydust ingredient for the grown-ups. Monsoon and Stardust are wearing big sparkly ribbons around their necks. More sangria, we need more sangria!

Who wants to make dinner?

Somebody needs to organise some music.

Get your dancing shoes on!

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I often forget that we imaginarily live in a beautiful house in house in San Francisco when I am posting here...And am often reminded of my own drab surroundings...I live in the middle of an industrial estate...Outside my window is a delivery yard that employs Orcs and Trolls to unload delivery trucks at all hours of the morning...Just a glimpse into my real life...Stay Jolly folks...I will!

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I need virtual opium...Now!

8. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o0Cah5kQU"]JOHN SEBASTIAN - WELCOME BACK 1976 (Audio Enhanced) - YouTube

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lifting everyone's concerns up into the light. The light purifies us all. :sunny:

10. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

O.K..,let's have a party in the house...when will it be??tonight??
    tomorrow night???sangria and punch will be provided by aeri...
    crazy is doing her utmost best to organise this little festivity..she's GREAT:)
    I'll put me dancing shoes on..you know..the house needs a party right now...
    1/everyone is back home=aeri,tyrso,kenny..
    2/peace and her child are gonna be back home soon
    3/let's party to think.. that perhaps sometimes we all get obstacles to face in life...
    but...we'll party because we feel good in ourselves:)

question to shameless=what was that fire about in your gallery??

11. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'll settle for a magic fairy-dust cupcake!

12. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

My obstacles are mostly tantric...

13. Aerianne

Yes! I think a party is in order! :party:

Not to answer for Shamless, but if you go to The Church Of The Good Earth thread, you can read about the fire in Shameless's own words.

14. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Well we could certainly just hang out casually...

15. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Mama pulls up outside the house, nods to the taxi driver as he drives off. With babyp in one arm and 3 bags crammed into a baby car seat in the other she slowly but steadily walks up to the front door giving a smile of joy as she acknowledges the beautiful banner that Stillcrazy put up welcoming them home. She quietly unlocks the front door, leaving her load of stuff by all the neatly lined up shoes. Cradling a, now very sleepy and content, toddler, mama makes for the stairs and towards one of the many bathrooms. She runs a bubble bath for babyp and herself and they soak in silence for half an hour. Babyp, now half asleep, is dressed and ready to sleep, so mama snuggles in bed with her for the thirty seconds it takes her to nod off to the land of dreams. Putting on a neat dress and biker boots, mama ties her newly locked hair into a bun and takes a sip of the sangria that monsoon kindly left by her bedside. 'I'm home' whispered mama, smiling at her tired self in the mirror. After quickly noting down babyps final intake of fluids for the day, mama rushes downstairs, drawn towards the kitchen by the distant sound of friendly familiar chatter and the aroma of freshly baked cupcakes. Taking her place at the table, mama looks round at all her family, smiling faces, sipping sangria and talking about some good times some of them shared back in the days. With Kenny sat at the head of the table and everyone else gathered round like normal, mama greets them with a 'cheers'. At that moment Ty starts to play some music out from his studio and the party begins, mama sighs to herself happily and thinks 'its like I was never gone, family aren't where the house is, they are where the heart is'

Sorry, I sound emotional, its because I am so happy to be home. I want to thank you all so so much for your kind words and support, its helped me get through. Love you all :love:

16. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4worFPbT6E"]Magic Mushroom Band - Magick Eye - YouTube

17. Aerianne

MamaPeace and BabyPeace are home! :love:

I'm so happy this challenge is behind you!

18. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

allright...let's have a party...no luau luau's allowed..just simple dress=jeans,maxi skirts...
    crazy is playing DJ of the evening..she got a good music knowledge and collection...
    tyrso will assist of course,and aeri also got some music in her basket as well..
    kenny is shining away..he's back home..
    shameless is looking splendid in her hippie frock..
    Ranger and Junglejack tell us about the good old days..
    peace and fair are just smiling away..
    dancing is still in her wheelchair..but not for long anymore..
    she getting cured..specs,erzebet,etherea,and roamy..
    are in a good mood as well..:)party vibes.
    aeri is coming along with a big bowl of self made punch...
    wooh..strong stuff...:mickey:
    crazy and tyrso are behind the DJ table...
    they'll start off this party...with some real rock/sixties/seventies music...
    if I forgot anyone...sorry...just join in..

19. Aerianne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGST7qYvlMw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGST7qYvlMw

20. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7pwQOkk8Ao"]HAWKWIND " Reefer Madness " - YouTube