Clit Slapping.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Reverand JC, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Never thought about it, never been asked. I always thought that was a real sensitive thing. I heard someone on a site somewhere talk about ball slapping,,, even that sounds iffy to me.
    I knew a guy who liked his face slapped. He told me to wind up and let him have it. I did it. Hauled off and slapped him hard. We were drinking of course or I probably wouldn't have been able to do it.

Sambone likes this.
  2. kairilove

kairilove Member

I have unleashed my dom side and done some cock and ball torture, it can be fun ;)

Kinkey likes this.
  3. sicklust

sicklust Guest

Ohh I have had my hard cock slapped left n right... And that too hard. like a proper spank. Never thought I wud like it. But holy shit man. Does it make me go crazy or what...YESSS

Kinkey likes this.
  4. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I thought this thread was about spousal abuse...

5. Sallysmart

It is, but a good kind, hahaha

6. julietv

julietv Guest

7. Sallysmart

I don't get the feet, anus and face thing. If a guy slapped my feet I would be,,, like "what's that do?" And if he slapped my face I would slap his twice, then be on my way. Never had my anus slapped. I guess it depends on each person.

Edit, my message was a reply to what julietv said, then she removed her message. Gonna start quoting peeps so my replies don't look odd and out of thin air coming from nowhere.

8. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I don't think I'd do well with getting my face slapped either... I would probably haul off and deck him back. And I don't want to get spanked because someone is trying to punish me... but spanking during sex is a real turn on for me (not saying it has to be for anyone else). But I'm only submissive on the bedroom. Anywhere else and you have a fight on your hands.

9. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

A thousand times yes, it is something I really enjoyed.

10. sturry133

sturry133 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My girlfriend loves it as a SHOCK tactic. When she is lying besides me with her legs open I give her a dozen or more with my hand between her legs fast and HARD

11. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I got to watch Mark do it to Mandy, even though I didn't want to see it (forced, hostile witness). But they enjoyed it.

12. Sallysmart

Who is Mark and Mandy and how were you forced to see it?

You didn't like?

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I read Mork and Mindy.

14. lustsexpassion

lustsexpassion Guest

I know a girl who likes her clit being lightly slapped with a leather belt. I used to do it to her after a long periods of teasing and prolonging her pre-orgasm by stopping oral sex, just before she came. When she was begging me, to let her orgasm, I would get the belt out; a few light slaps and her entire body was contracting in climax. She was special.

15. Harris Pilton

Harris Pilton Guest

My wife has been receptive to the occasional smacking on the ass. I may try this tonight.

16. princessokay

princessokay Member

This sounds hot.. Not particularly into the slapping but I guess if the right person came around....

17. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Oh, be still my heart... orgasm denial can create such an explosive one when it's finally allowed to happen. The clit spanking must makes it even more so!!

18. Sallysmart

Ya when the right person knows how to do it it's awesome. It's not a slap like you'd give your neighbor on the head for letting his dog dump on your grass. it's more a tap kinda slap, chances are if you already came and he does this a few times, maybe more it will blow your mind. Or some guys do it while working up to coming during stimulations. It's nearly a mind fuck.

19. evergleam

evergleam Guest

Totally agree - as a guy I love doing it - not least using my cock to administer the slap :)

20. zash

zash Guest

WOW this is just so vivid and awesome! :afro:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.