Clit Slapping.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Reverand JC, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

That's hot!! I'll need to give it a try when I get a chance.

2. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

You don't have to slap it hard. Just enough to increase sensitivity. Sometimes my man gets carried away because he knows how much I love it. I have to tell him to calm it down a little bit.

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Just did this the other night to great effect! Used my cock though. Had just finished spending about a half hour pleasuring her with my tongue and was moving up to enter her. Started rubbing her clit with the head of my cock and was getting her super worked up so started slapping her clit with my erect penis. Did not take long till she exploded and I felt my balls getting sprayed with her juices. Big turn on for both of us. Just another thing we can add to our already amazing sex life. There is nothing better then being with a woman that squirts freely all the time. Yummy.

Sambone, Sonlyclad and Yellow_Forager like this.
  4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Oh look a negative rep for my post from my favorite hater! I get how it sucks hearing about someone who is in a great relationship when your life sucks and nobody feels the same way about you. Looks like you have enough people shitting on your posts though so no big thing.

5. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I have had it happen, best time is working up to an orgasm, and even right after an orgasm but gently then. Makes a woman feel like they are still cuming until you stop slapping it.
    Pussy slapping and clit slapping. Neither has to be too intense, just a little intense.
    Had it done only by the hand and penis. Both are out of this world. I dont think I could take it by crop.

Sambone likes this.
  6. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

A little slapping after an orgasm makes it feel like your still cumming? That sounds pretty intense. How can you take it?

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I've been really into Clint Slapping lately.

Got a cardboard cutout of him in TGTBTU and Dirty Harry

"Hey Blondie *slap *slap * slap, you know what you are?, Thats right, a dirty son of a waah waah waah, mwah mwah mwah *slap *splap * slap

and:

*slap *slap *slap It was only 5 bullets! I rewinded and counted! Do I feel lucky? You cheated, punk! *slap *slap * slap

8. Sallysmart

Its a little different. The orgasm is intense but after it happens, it dont mean for all that it is totally done. For me anyway. My guy can squeeze and rub there or slap gently and it can continue, same feeling but not as intense, and I can take it a long time, till it eventually fades off itself or till he stops doing what he is doing.

I didnt know this till one of my partners grabbed me after an organsm and squeezed tight and held there, making small sueeze and rub movements like he was squeezing the outside of an orange or something like, the feeling was amazing, he held me in a continued slow motion orgasm for minutes the first time till it faded off then we went on to other stuff. It was gentle slow movements just because he wanted to watch me squirm longer. Told me I wasnt done till he was done with me and he made this happen every time, then one time he started little slaps and squeezes and those topped it.
    He also liked it when after an orgasm for him that wasnt from intercourse I would hold and squeeze his penis and hold him in an orgasm till he had to pull away and fight me off. It was sometimes a fight because it was much more intense for him to be kept in it. I have found some guys couldnt let you touch it again after they unload, they are just too sensitive. Maybe some women are like that too. Me, mmmmm, I can take it, I love it and now it doesnt feel like I am done an orgasm till that happens. Its like the waxing job a guy would do on his car after he washes it I think, in his mind it was like he didnt get to see the whole show till he made me take it his way, he would totally make sure by bracing himself all over me as I was about to let loose so I couldnt stop him.

Sambone and atypicalmale like this.
  9. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

mmmm very erotic. I love it, I'll have to give that a try sometime.

10. Sallysmart

You will blow your lady's mind, unless its too much for her and it doesnt work out for her which I fear because its as good as the feeling of getting very close, but like the warming down part after the main blast.
    You can also put your fingers right on her clit and hold them there with slight little jerky movements of your fingers just to see her squirm or hold with a little pressure and dont move,,, there is so much you can do to make it last, just have to experiment with her and see what works.
    I remember once that we were on our sides after I managed to struggle onto my side facing him after the orgasm and he held my pussy tight with one hand and started to smack my ass again while I was right out of my mind. Seemed like for ever.

Sambone likes this.
  11. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Thank for the tips. I'm getting excited just from all the clit talk lol, I'll give it a try. I hope it has the same effect on her. Have you ever felt like you could squirt from it?

12. Sallysmart

In all honesty, yes I felt many times like I could but I dont think I have, I wasnt sure what the feeling is cause I didnt know about it till recently, that it was a real thing.

Now I want to, I think, hahaha.

If you are still around here when you try it, please let us know what happens and if you did something different at other times that made things happen,,,, its all a huge learning curve for us all.

Sambone likes this.
  13. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Yeah I will. I would love to have her squirt, it would be a huge turn on. This whole subject is making me wet now.

14. AlphaDom

AlphaDom Member

My baby goes while when I spank her clot, then gently rub it, then spank it, then lick it.... The harder the better.

15. Sallysmart

Oh crap! It's been called a clot, I will never be able to think of it as my fun thing again!
    :eek:

Sambone likes this.
  16. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

clit slapping yes please. it makes me squirt every time

Sambone likes this.
  17. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

^^^ That. It's not that exciting for me when it gets smacked with a hand. When a man pulls out, gives it a few slaps with his cock, then gets back to thrusting....so amazing.

Sambone likes this.
  18. Sallysmart

My first husband when I was younger was the first to do that. The first smack was a bit of a surprise then I loved it.

Sambone likes this.
  19. Sallysmart

Some like it hard, some just a slight thud from the fingers during stimulation, some don't like it at all.
    Me, it sparks up stimulation during. A few here and there. Even a few while getting a warm up on the ass.

And,,, like MAMA said, yanking out and dropping it on the puss a few times and going back in. You can blame it popping out on your girl and giver a few before going back in. I bet it's a little tighter on the way back in then.

Sambone likes this.
  20. AlphaDom

AlphaDom Member

DO any of you women smack your man's cock? That can be kind of hot too

Kinkey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.