What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

Hell yeah, man. 6, 20mg lines today!

2. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

120mg oxy ops
    And two huge fat lines one each containing a 10mg pink oxy and a 20 mg generic opana.....

Fafafafa FADED.

3. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

Just blew a nice fat 60mg line of Oxy. :D

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

30mg Hydrocodone powderized and swallowed with water. Yummy.

5. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

80mg Oxy IR railed so far today.

6. happydude_60

40mg Hydrocodone so far. Just kicking back and watching the snow. We're supposed to get 5-8 inches overnight. It's a hell of a start to spring. :confused:

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

BUMP last night 3-30-2013 Got some FIRE chunky rock, about .20mg if that. Did about half last easternight (along with eating I believe 4 yellow xanax bars, some roxi, the a215s (half a pill that was given to me), smoked some SERIOUS dankage (WEED) a couple times.

THIS MORNING 3/31/2013 BUNNYHOP DAY"
    Woke up at like 8:30am popped half a 2mg xan, went to bed, woke up around 11:30ish remembering it was time to start getting ready to meet with y family so we can have ~~ Easter lunch~~ ugh... Then went outside smoked a bowl of some very good sativa based strain of that sticky icky, very great cannabis indeed. Then the oblig cig, then before hitting the shower did another decent sized shot of the remaining H from previous day. Still have a bit left actually and that was all for $20

Anyway may smoke my last bowl or maybe save it,

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for a couple of norcos last night while drinking. Felt it more this morning than I did last night.

9. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

no opiates, all that's available right now is ms contin, and I prefer Norco, percs, and oxy to morphine (unless I'm shootin, but they a pain in the ass to shoot, plus i'm not tryin to go down that path again anyway)

10. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

going to pain mang. this week but for now they gave me

buspar 15mg for anixty never had any anx. meds. but i need something ,dealt with 3 family members passing away. and always had it,s just worse now i hardly leave the house anymore.

gabapentin-300mg 3 a day for slipped disks, and henartioned disk. knee pain.

felxeral-3 a day for muscle spasm/ pain

hydrocodone 7.5 but i took them for fun to much years ago and they do nothing now. i tell the doc they made me bleed and they don,t do nothing so...
    pain mang. is calling mon. to make an app. with me. hope to get some good drugs there, this scit. nerve is crazy. like your backs a pane of glass n if ya move wrong it shatters the glass.

but they want me to get an mri and i don,t have ins. already had ct scan to pay for.
    i think i,m gonna cancel the mri for a week or 2 n see how i feel then. this started in nov. bad but i just pulled it again

but first day without suboxone, almost a full year on that shit.

11. d0nny

d0nny Member

Long time member. New account. Unfortunately I cannot give up the details of my previous account due to some incriminating shit. Anyways- I just wanted to make my presence known and say hello to everybody. Got 100 mg of methadone on the way. Only thing in my system is 1/2 a milligram of xanax :/

12. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

~75mg diamorphine bit nasally a bit administered IV.

13. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Just blew my customary 2 roxy 30's before bed.....since Monday was refill day (180 30mg roxies, 60 60mg oxycontin op's, and 60 10mg flexerils, I also happened to pick up a fresh pint of Crown Royal as i was out of that too, lol) I went fairly hard yesterday. Tuesday consisted of 8-10 30's, 4-60mg Op's and 50 mg of flexeril last but mosdef not least, two crown and cokes, and a double shot, lol

Note that was through the whole entire day, lol still tho tolerance FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!

Pick up my generic Opanas next Thursday the 16th along with my 120-10mg oxys, which I'm trying to get them changed to 15's. I have been on them for over 3 years. All the seem to want to do is Change my long acting meds and not the ones for break through. Which I don't understand, last time they said that she didn't want me on to high of a dose, so they changed my from 15mg opana to 20 mg, lol so that's really 10 extra mgs of oxycodone since oxymorphone is twice as strong, instead of just giving me fifteens in place of my tens lol.

Or maybe I'll get even luckier and she will switch me to 30mg opanas instead of the 20's I'm on now.

14. happydude_60

None. 6 days until refill day, so I'm in my 2nd day of Gabapentin. I'm feeling pretty spacey, but otherwise ok. There seems to be kind of a delay between thought and action, but I can deal with it. I've got 12 10mg Methadone pills, but I don't want to resort to that. I need to go through it to lower my tolerance. Then maybe my script will last as long as it should.

15. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

whats wrong with ya porkchop? and happydude?

i have had deg. disk dis. and slipped disks back in nov. but now herr. 2 disks.
    and have had bad knees since i was 17. no cartlige, acl repair....been in pain forawhile.

they gave me vics, i said i can,t take em cause(i been takin tynol. ibuf. for years) i,ll get blood in my stool.(but tried anyway)

then they gave me the gabapentin,and felxarl, that do nothing. mabye take the edge off.?

i,m going to pain mang. tues. any good words to say to get stronger meds?

16. happydude_60

I have degenerative disk disease. I had surgery that tore the fuck out of me but didn't work. I've been on Hydrocodone since '03. Over time my tolerance went up, and I've had my dosage upped a few times. But sometimes I still run out early. I don't get refilled until Wed. so I'm taking large doses of Gabapentin to help me through. It works. I'm about at the end of the 3rd day now. There's some sneezing and minor diarrhea that Imodium handles, but that's about it. That fuckin' RLS thing started up last night so I took 800mg more Gabapentin and 1mg of Xanax and I slept like a baby. The Gabapentin really makes you tune in to music. I've been on youtube all day. But otherwise it's kind of like being hit over the head with a board. But given the choice between this and wd's I'll take this any day.

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Never could understand the Neurontin fixation. I have probably 125K mgs of the stuff and never found a use for it. Although I only took it for a short time, and only as prescribed. They are over a year old and will get tossed, just curious really!

18. happydude_60

In normally prescribed doses they don't help with wd's. But at 3-4 grams per day, it pretty much knocks it out. Don't ask me how, but it does. A possible clue is that it increases your enjoyment of music, sex, food, basically anything pleasurable. Opiate withdrawals take all that away. So it probably has an effect on the reward mechanism in your brain.

19. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

35 mg Oxycodone IR snorted

No acetaminophen!

First time doing Oxy..

Holy fuck do I feel good...

20. happydude_60

Refill day, cool. So far 40mg Hydrocodone.