What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

good luck, but it is my experience that it can be hard to make those mdma epiphanies stick after you come down and the afterglow wears off.

2. ness33

ness33 Member

I remember a couple years back, me and my friend were in the balcony at a concert rolling really hard. And we made a pact for him to quit selling and me to quit doing opiates. Then like an hour alter after that pact we looked at eachother and said you know in the morning you will be back to selling and i will be back to using. We were right. It wasn't until about a year after that did i get off opiates. lol

3. Smooth-e

Smooth-e Member

You guys are right. It's not like when I was rolling balls every other day in California (When in HS). I'm still taking 7.5s and lokoing forward to the next oxy30s pickup. But I can say that my MDMA experience (Seemed more like MDA) was still fun and worth the retrospective look on my life. I'm not buying heroin anymore is what I mean to say. But it sounds very good right now :c

4. BIGLOU167

BIGLOU167 Member

It's been kind of a fucked up weekend. I ended up spending money that I didn't want to spend! I was feeling good off the meth by itself but like always I had to chase the bag! I told myself that I will only do 2 bags... Yeah right, that 2 turned into another 8... And the nod was no different! Well I hope you guys had a better weekend than I did!

5. Smooth-e

Smooth-e Member

Take care bro, Meth will get you much more than the H will. Hope you get off the meth more than heroin. :peace: & <3

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

LOL, you love everybody when you're on ecstasy.

7. happydude_60

You know he's on a Methadone program, right? He's not talking about Methamphetamine.

8. masada

masada Member

I shot just under a point of H a couple hours ago, so I should be feeling pretty nice...but nope- I injected a mg of buprenorphine this morning so it all but blocked the effects of the smack.

9. BIGLOU167

BIGLOU167 Member

Yes, I definitely meant "methadone".. Thanks for the clarification happydude60! By the way, how you been? I hope all is well! As you can see, I'm still fighting my demons!!!

10. BIGLOU167

BIGLOU167 Member

Thanks Smooth-E....

11. Smooth-e

Smooth-e Member

I was wondering what the hell. But yeah, thanks for clarifying, I'm new here. My bud just got off the juice recently.. hes 11 days and still feeling shitty. Probably will be for the next month..

12. happydude_60

That's cool. But I was actually responding to someone else who was saying something to you. If you go through the last half-dozen or so posts you'll see it.

13. Smooth-e

Smooth-e Member

Went through about 150mg of oxy yesterday at the hotel. Fuckin pissed this morning though

14. litswd69

litswd69 Member

Waiting to feel the hydrocodone... :)

15. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

still on the suboxone almost a year later.
    wish i could get off on these bastards!

even a shot of didilud at the hospital when i hurt my back did,nt make me nod ;-(

16. BIGLOU167

BIGLOU167 Member

I been doing ok, but every now and then I make a bonehead move! I'm on 100mgs of meth, I went and bought 5 bags of H, which was a waste of money cause besides the initial drip, I felt nothing else! Obviously I can't keep doing both!

17. happydude_60

Well, if you have to give up anything, give up the H and gradually taper off the Methadone. You're used to the buzz from opiates, but after you haven't felt it in awhile you'll adjust. You can get used to anything, it's all in your head. You just have to give it time. Then when you're over this and still want to get buzzed on something, go with something safer like weed.

18. BIGLOU167

BIGLOU167 Member

Yeah you're right, and yes my intentions are to give up the heroin!

19. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

still on at least 2mgs of suboxone a day.
    hopefully now the holidays are over it,ll be easier to taper down.

20. happydude_60

40mg Hydrocodone throughout the day.