What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

wellll i am happy tonight. first time i have found a legit true opana. in a week and a half . i picked it up. its the guys last one ever... hewill get the new shit now :((...
    so i will take full advantage of this one and enjoy ever bit guys!
    opana 30 and a few coors lights

2. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

have fun guys just 2 more mg of sub for me. and budlight and a few lines of blow.

3. polishman

polishman Member

I have two capsules of H left. One's full, the other is 75% full (I did a shot two days ago using 1.25 capsule of powder) Probably gonna cook up the 1.75 into my rig tomorrow evening, since my tolerance is probably higher, and add a little bit of yay. ( I also add a little bit of that "body powder" stuff which I think is a derivative of the mephendrone bath salt (which is now banned) Crazy stuff, actually stronger than yay, but it's awesome with a little yay as well in the rig.

I am planning on having one or two beers after dinner, smoking a fat j of some awesome bud, and bangin' that speedball and takin' a shower. The water's gonna feel nice. Need a little relaxation since I'm workin on Monday and Tuesday!

4. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Be careful adding that "other shit" the dope and coke is tried and true and I don't shoot but I have plugged morphine and coke many times and trust me that rush is just un-fucking-mistakeable! The initial blast of the coke hitting fast and hard and then slidding into the nice EXTREME EUPHORIA and heavy nod! Ugh you lucky bastard! I haven't had morphine or coke in 3 days now. It's good but I feel like shit I'm craving it TERRIBLY bad and I have been in pain so that doesn't help make me not want to use.

Be safe and enjoy the speedball! Take a nod for me please haha

5. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

2 10/500 Hydro's and 2.5 10mg Methadones. It's weird because to get the max effect the Hydro's need to be taken on an empty stomach, but the Methadone will tear your stomach up if you don't eat first. So I took the Hydro's, waited a couple hours and then took the Methadone with food.

6. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

well i lucked up and just found about 30 oxycodone 5s upstairs in my house haha. they may be just 5s. but hell beats hydrocodone and def beats paying for em!!! :D

7. stoner oxy80

nice find cody, yep 5s are better than nothing. check out the CWE so ya don,t have to take all that tyolne. can,t spell dammit!

just 6 mgs of suboxone for me. gonna run the grill, and work on my firepit, patio, flowergarden area. and enjoy the long weekend.

.....EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..........STAY SAFE.....:patriot:

8. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I had a fun night last night celebrating my best friend's 25th birthday. Of course, as usual, I took hefty amounts of Adderall and around 3 mg of Suboxone to top the night off, but I was "convinced" to take a few puffs of Cannabis that my other good friend had. Now, I hadn't smoked it in about 3 years, so I was wary. But I was so high from the Subs, I knew it wouldn't freak me out.

So I did get mildly high on Cannabis. It was nice. The two (that is: Cannabis + Opioids) mixed together VERY nicely and it is certainly something I would like to repeat in the future. Just not that much since I am tired today from it!

9. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

snorted a 20 of dope feeling good ;)

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

and yes weed + opiates = best ecspecially heavy opiates like oxy or dope and some good dank = super nod

11. polishman

polishman Member

Ha ha, thanks bro! Just did it about 3 hours ago. I still feel awesome. Followed up with some IV yay periodically, almost like re-speedballing every hour. Yeah, no doubt about being careful. I can't do this too often, but I'm cool with that. Mostly smoke the bud. I have a pretty demanding career, so I can't get all strung out ;)

12. stoner oxy80

thats good ya went out and had a good time, how,d your jazz band do the other night? I have a 20th ann. fender bass but can,t play much. and thats good ya got to have a little smoke(cause it,s been so long for ya), it,s great mixed with subs. and for sittin down in front of a good movie and food at the end of the day.(always makes me hungry and zone out) good to hear your doing better. i,m still clean expect a little coke slipup(it,s hard cause ma buddys always got large amounts) i need to check out some diff. pharms. for prices but i,m prob. not gonna beat 8$ a strip. but 6mgs today 2 less from yest.

....... have a good memorial day everyone!.....and stay safe...:patriot::patriot:

13. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

6 10mg Hydro's, Watson 853's. Nice buzz.

14. etkearne

I am in the mood for a very euphoric opioid session, so I took 1000 mg of Agmatine an hour ago (I had neglected it for about 5 days and noticed a tolerance building). Then, in a few minutes, I plan on putting in 3.5 mg of Suboxone. It should be great.

It is good to hear that others find the Cannabis + Opioids combination nice. I was lucky that the pot I smoked was very Indica heavy and not the psychedelic and sometimes un-nerving Sativa strain. It complimented the Suboxone perfectly. It was one of the few drug combinations I have ever done where I could distinctly feel both drugs at once.

15. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

a point of some BOMB tar on this fine memorial day. the initial rush was incredible!:2thumbsup:

16. Teara

Teara Guest

I am currently on Dilaudid 4mg.
    I have already been on Vicodin, Vicodin HPs, Morphine 20mg-45mg, Percocet 10mg...

Then again, my back is really fucked up lol.

17. stoner oxy80

just 4mgs of ma suboxone today, being mellow today. stromed like hell here.

18. etkearne

I had a nice little session earlier this afternoon from 2.5 mg of Suboxone. I FINALLY finished moving all of my belongings from my old apartment (where I used to go to Graduate School) to my new dwelling (an apartment sectioned off from my parents' house in the country) today. I worked my ass off and was completely beat AND in severe pain from bending over and moving tons of books (remember, I am a Math and Physics graduate and have tons of textbooks).

So after I got to my new dwelling, which is a pretty far drive, I took a shower, put in 2.5 mg and just laid back. I then listened to and watched this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5JJ4l2u5uI"]Elgar Pomp & Circumstance Washington Cathedral - YouTube

I know it sounds weird, but at the end (you should listen to it - part of it you will be familiar with if you are American or British), when the main theme was hammered out a perfect fourth above, I literally started crying my eyes out. I am glad I was completely alone or it would have been quite embarrassing. But it was such a 'release' after the very difficult past month that I have been through. It felt like finally things were getting back to normal.

And during the same time, I had probably the most intense surge of euphoria I have felt in a long time. I could almost picture the Nucleus Accumbens in my brain -- the combination of the Buprenorphine AND the Beta-Endorphins (from the emotional song and the physical pain of moving all that shit) plugging the shit out of the opioid receptors, allowing an almost musical cascade of Dopamine to flow freely to various parts of my brain.

I am aware that this sounds a bit strange, but it has been a strange past couple of months.

19. vivalalife

vivalalife Member

I am currently on 15mg of oxycodone. Is it possible that only after a few days I am already gaining a tolerance?

20. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

The tolly build up is INSANELY FAST!! Be very careful. The first time I did oxy it was a whole 80 snorted and it was WAY to much! I didn't OD or anything was just SERIOUSLY fucked up! After that I stuck with snorting 20 for about a week then 40mgs a day for about a week in 2 months I could do 2-3 full 80s in a day and I only weigh 130 lbs when I'm down skinny 145 at most so that's a lot. I can't do that anymore I'd pass out haha my tolly is way down but be careful that shit will get you by the boo boo. And the cravings once your hooked are insane! I would take a good break and come back a week or 2 later at least 3-4 days. There are potentiators and different ROAs and stuff to lower tolly that ETK talks about but despite all these various ways to get "more bang for your buck" for your own sake and for the same of your future take a break. Don't just keep going. It won't end well. TRUST ME.