What Opioids Are YOU On RIGHT NOW ?? (Part VII)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, May 20, 2012.

1. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Ugh my morphine didn't come through. So now I'm down to 1/2 a 30 a day for 4-5 days then poppy tea for several days then just hopping off there. Ugh fuck this the WDs from this are rough.

15mgs morphine (plugged)
    30mgs hydrocodone (orally)
    4mgs zanaflex (orally)
    400mgs Tagamet (orally)
    And a couple lines of white
    Today I don't feel so bad it's going well I'm worried about
    hopping off at 1/2 a 30 a day and then drinking 75-100mgs
    for a couple of days then 40-50mgs for a few days then
    Just small glasses from there for a few more days and hope
    I don't get to sick after stopping there. This won't be as easy
    as the taper but it's cheaper and it gets the same result so I
    guess it won't be to bad.

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

40 mg Hydrocodone and 20mg Methadone.

3. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I just put in 3 mg of Suboxone a few minutes ago. I have a live jazz performance this evening at the Hilton in Harrisburg PA (I play electric bass in a jazz setting), so I will save my other 2 mg for right before the performance. I mean...jazz plus opioids...its like bread and butter.

4. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

That's awesome man I like all kinds of music! Jazz is great especially while on opiates!

5. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

120MG Of Oxy+ 24mg Of Dilly...

6. etkearne

Yeah. I am really looking forward to it. How the gig works is that a renouned pianist plays for three hours. And every thirty minutes (or every four songs or so), he brings in a different set of "complimentary" musicians. So, my band (which is just me on bass, my drummer, and a guitarist), will play with him for thirty or so minutes.

Usually we are like second "in line", so we'll be able to just sit back and relax for a half an hour or more while he warms up and the first group of musicians play. I'll take my Sub probably right when I get there (go to the bathroom haha - I have snorted MANY an Adderall in that bathroom before with my very large and intimidating friend guarding the entrance) so it will be kicking in right as I play.

I definitely notice that my jazz performances are much more melodic and fluid when I am on opioids. I feel like I am singing through the bass and I can get SO deep into a groove compared to when I am sober (which isn't very often haha). I tried jazz on amphetamines for awhile, and it is good, BUT only for specific types of jazz- mainly the early '60s fast be-bop stuff that is incredibly fast and jittery. But you can't really get into too deep of a groove on speed. I also usually take 0.25 mg (one half of a half a pill) of Klonopin ahead of time as well to kill stage fright.

7. polishman

polishman Member

Just cooked up 1 and 1/4 pills of powder Heroin. Added a line of blow. Gonna bang it after I smoke a phat J of some kush. Been a long time since i've done this. So it'll be nice.

8. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

whats a pill of herion? just 6 mgs of subs today. take care everyone, have fun.

9. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

Klonopiiiin. Prescibed for anxiety disorder.

10. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

Clonazepam isn't a opioid...but carry on!

10mg of oxy...last narcotic for a long time. See surgeon next week..hope it goes well and i don't need surgery

In so much pain...

11. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Haha I thought I had heard of every little town in Texas but Bongwater (if it were real) would take the cake.

Today I was REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF!! NO MORPHINE!! First time off morphine in just under 6 months. And I don't feel to bad. I dunno if I just got the mix right for combatting my WDs or if there just not really there but last time I stopped M I wanted to die and this is going easy as cake. Only thing that would make it better is some benzos and I'd be doing amazing!

So now down to THE LIST!

40mgs of hydrocodone
    400mgs Tagamet
    4mgs zanaflex
    8mgs loperamide aka Imodium (to help with WDs not shits surprisingly)
    800mgs guanefinasin or however you spell it it a expectorant
    60mgs DXM
    Herb
    Hash
    And 2 shots of sailor Jerry's mixed with cream soda! So good! Mmm 90 proof rum!

And not only no morphine but no coke either so I'm doing pretty good today! Oh and I had food!

12. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

What are you talking about heroin pills? Are you from EU or something? I am so confused by this.

13. polishman

polishman Member

It's just powder H, put in a Tylenol capsule. That's what i've been scoring lately, and how they sell it on the streets here. Prefer tar, but it's pretty good brown powder. Really good with a little bit of yay in the rig.

14. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Oh ok yea I got ya. They call em "caps" right?

15. polishman

polishman Member

16. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

6mgs of suboxone . oh i see with the h pills. there,s still lots of it up here in p.a. seen some double sealed blue skull and crossbones stamp bags. hear that was the shit! and other stamps, and all kinds of coke, it goes for 100$ for half a ball 1.7grams bet it,s cheaper down texas. how much do you 2 guys have to pay?

see this thread...SWIM looking for H in PA... preferably Central Penn. any help? humm i feel like thats someone tryin to get me.

17. etkearne

Perhaps she should check out the Pharm Bump in the other subforum (Pharmaceuticals). We need more people to post there anyways!! Its usually just me posting the same old thing haha.

18. etkearne

@ChrissySunshine: Pharm Bump

As for myself, my mixed-mania type of condition has been improving quite a bit in the past four or five days. I have been able to go off the Lithium and also have been heading back down to "normal" doses for Suboxone. I think one thing that helped was getting a lot of sleep two nights ago. I think it kind of "re-set" my brain a bit.

So, I WAS on like 5-6 mg of Suboxone per day, and now I am down to 4 mg. I will likely return to my old 3 mg within a week or so.

Today I have had 2.5 mg so far, saving another 2 mg for tonight.

19. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

150 for a ball.

Damn I'm tired and don't feel good. Ugh.

So far:
    20mgs hydrocodone
    400mgs Tagamet
    4mgs zanaflex
    Herb
    Hash

Add 5mgs of Valium and adderall.

Add 20mgs of hydro. Ugh still feel like shit. Maybe the no M is catching up with me finally.

20. polishman

polishman Member

Ballz here are between 120 to 140, depending on how good it is.

1 person likes this.