Discussion in 'The Future' started by wannaknow, May 18, 2012.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

pretty soon this thread will have to be moved to "the past" forum.

are you insinuating that the assumption that the world is going to end because an ancient calendar ran out of space is scientific?

2. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Not that. I read somewhere, something (I don't claim to be an expert) about the Earth rotating on it's axis. That's the scientific info I'm referring to.

3. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

This is it Folks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNwEOF9jXI&feature=player_embedded"]the last 5 months - TIMEWAVE ZERO - YouTube
    :eek::eek:

Game over, man. Game over :willy_nilly:

Hey, check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

^I couldn't read even half of that before I started getting a headache.

The print is so small on this laptop, and it's been a loong day for me.

It's got some good readin' in it tho..

Pretty informative.

P.S. Be careful looking up anything "timewave zero". I found a couple virus type warnings at Yahoo (right on top of the first page).

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

One thing I have noticed besides the weather being totally fucked and the exorbitant number of solar flairs and earthquakes...

I have a south facing window in my house that I have had crystals hanging in for the past 8 years, you know, those "suncatcher" things that act like a prism. During the summer months this window is blocked from direct sunlight by the neighbors house. What this causes is somewhat of a yearly sundial effect... I get "rainbows" scattered throughout the room every spring and autumn. Pretty....

The autumn sequence typically starts in mid september, or at least it has for the last 7 years... This year it started in mid August.

Now, the house hasn't moved, the window hasn't been moved on the house, I haven't messed with the location of the crystals, and my neighbors house hasn't moved. The only possible explanation for these "rainbows" happening a month early would be a polar shift...

Truth!

There's something they aren't telling us...

6. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Polar Shift = Fun Times

7. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

That's probably what Noah said, and the Atlanteans too.

8. Harpo

Harpo Member

Just a theory:
    Maybe your neighbours are Conspiracy-Pranksters, and they've dangled a mirror out of a window, at the right angle to start your rainbow show early...
    :sunny:

Or:
    Given that nobody else in the world has noticed that it's begun, isn't it more likely that you've made a mistake, rather than THE POLAR SHIFT HAS ALREADY STARTED!
    *stops shouting*

9. Tyrsonswood

This is my point, exactly...

10. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I was planning on starting an evacuation program for polar bears to put them on Antarctica but now that I see the polar shift is already starting I suppose I better wait :p

12. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Something weird happened to me and my dad not that long ago..
    We were walking down a road, its a main road with a row of houses on one side and the other side (that we were on) has trees and behind those a massive park. So we are walking like normal talking, and both of us suddenly can't think, we both felt dizzy, found it hard to breathe normally and easily both could have fainted... We carried on walking a few feet and instantly both felt fine, although for half the walk home we both felt weak and a bit shooken up.. It was weird. Then a friend of mine had the exact same thing happen whilst she was going past the exact same spot, she had to pull her car over and everything. So weird, whatever it was, the frequencies definitely were not for humans to withstand for too long. Maybe something the sames happening to all the groups of animals that keep being found dead? The frequency is just too high for them to withstand.

Who knows, all I know is that this world, is a very odd world indeed!

13. Harpo

Harpo Member

and my point, exactly, is that surely on this world of seven billion people, watched by hundreds of satellites, with all relevant things being constantly studied the world over - somebody would have noticed? (apart from your fine self, of course)

14. Tyrsonswood

Well I would imagine they should... So why haven't they?

15. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

I've read a few news articles about it, mainly about airports and how the landing runways were in the wrong place...

16. Harpo

Harpo Member

17. Tyrsonswood

Yeah... That too.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sounds like a malfunctioning cloaking device to me.

or a beat frequency between two or more stay away field generators that weren't properly sync'd

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i remember worrying about 1984. having been born in 1948, when 84 was still in the distant mist shrouded future. well, 2012 has only a few months to go. soon it too, will be just another yesterday.

not that momentous things don't happen EVERY year. just not THAT momentous.

the world is changing, because the world is always changing. there are way too many of us, and there keep being more way too many of us. and that makes things a problem that wouldn't otherwise be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and it isn't going to be solved by war, nor anything as violently dramatic. (no god floating down out of the clouds either)

famine, disease, and same gender attraction, will all continue to increase, until human population no longer does.

and i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the latter, only that like the other two, they are part of what nature inevitably does, when the population of one species gets as far out of balance as ours is with our natural surroundings.

future famines and epidemics can be averted or at least reduced now. by limiting human fertility, in a way that is fair and just, and reducing reliance on combustion and the production of non-reusable waste to generate energy and propel transportation.

nature will do what it will. as sapient beings we have the option of making it easier on ourselves, or worse, or neither.

i know neither is favored because the familiar is seen as cuddly. but it will not be so cuddly looking back at it, from a world which famine and epidemic will have overtaken.

====================================================================================

the famine and epidemics will of course end, when human population is reduced to some small fraction of what it is currently. then nature will have restored a world that is clean and beautiful, in which we will have the opportunity to not repeat the same mistakes.

also with some things we take for granted now depleted, less likelihood of repeating some of the same ones as well.