spanking

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by SusannaYork, May 16, 2012.

1. SusannaYork

SusannaYork Guest

I know one family that lives in the house near ours. Several times I saw that father spanked her 11-years-old naked daughter. Should I call out police? I hesitate because that girl doesn't look like a victim of abuse, she is very cheerful girl. Some families use corporal punishmet. May be it's not my business.

2. Ken-Ken

Ken-Ken Member

get some proof first, like set up a camera or something, then phone the fuzz
    make sure that you're on "YOUR" property before you flim. that way you're not breaking any rules/laws.

Source: Personal experience.
    I saw my neighbir slash his dogs tons of times, becasue they were either barking/whining, or he was just having a nerotic episode. I filmed, sent it in, and he got his dogs took away!

TRY IT OUT

3. drstve

drstve Member

Spanking a child can be legitimate, but must never rise to the level of abuse.. if it is limited to a couple of whacks.. restrained in such a way that the spanker is not deriving the pleasure from the act.. and no physical harm is done... then I would tend to let it be. If it crosses those lines... I would call for an investigation. Just guidelines I would consider.. you must be comfortable with your decision on this... DrStve

4. Meaningful

Meaningful Guest

Well... I think that every parent decides himself how to behave his children unless it is not cruelty...Just why was she naked??

5. SusannaYork

SusannaYork Guest

Because he wants to spank her with switch on bare bottom, I reckon.

6. SusannaYork

SusannaYork Guest

The matter is that she is nude. And sometimes I saw that he uses switch.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Ahhhh, My Nostrils Quiver At The All Too Familiar Smell Of Yet Another...:troll:.

Sigh...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

8. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Troll or not I have to ask this,

What were you doing to see this, esp on a regular occurrence?

People are too bloody nosy these days getting all up in other people's business getting involved in matters where not needed.

9. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Mind your own damn business.

10. Evangelical Atheist

Evangelical Atheist Member

Definition of spanking for me: I use a small wooden spoon because I refuse to hit my child with my hand. A wooden spoon is a tool for discipline, that is something I refuse to do with my hands. I play, hug, tossle, swing, etc., with my hands, I never want my children to confuse any action I make with my hands for a disciplinary action. I do not swing my arm back from the shoulder, they get an elbow snap: enough to make it sting, nothing more.

I spank my kids when they have disobeyed me several times in the same day, sometimes within a given time, on a single issue. I always tell them beforehand that if they disobey me again they will get spanked. I also tell them how many they will be getting (1 for most everything, 2 for lying, 3 if it's been a daily problem, which only happened once) before it happens as well. As a result, I hardly ever need to spank them anymore. In fact now that I think about it, I gave them one spanking something like 3 weeks ago, and I don't even remember the last time before that.

It also depends on which kid. Taking things away from my oldest daughter is much more effective than giving her a spanking (not that she needs much discipline anymore anyway, she got that rebelliousness out of her system) and my other two are indifferent to being grounded from stuff - they don't like the spankings. This seems to be something that is a matter of both age and personality.

11. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

I think its sick and disturbing that parents do that to their kids but thats just my opinion

12. learn2see

learn2see Member

Mind your own business. Kids need sense to be beaten into them sometimes. Life.

13. MADwoman

MADwoman Member

Using a tool also ensures that if you do hit too hard YOU won't feel it. But they sure will.

14. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

:troll: