52 replies to this topic

#1 skip

skip

If you don't know me by now...

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:02 AM

More than 100 FBI agents and 40 Sheriff agents are hunting down an FBI agent who they say is armed and "suicidal". What is it about a potential suicide that requires tying up 140 LEOs and their related resources?

No, this stinks of something else. This is exactly the kind of scenario that occurs when you get a ROUGE AGENT who knows too much, who has gone AWOL and may be a threat to "national security".

Ironically this FBI agent worked on "national security". Perhaps he knows a bit too much and wants to go public. Remember the Iraq war whistle blower in the UK who ended up dead as a result of a "suicide". David Kelly was his name.

So you see they've already got the "final" press release ready to go on this guy. They will find him dead of an "apparent suicide". But that won't be the truth. He is obviously going to be terminated with "extreme prejudice" and they're already preparing the press with their alibi.

Something is very fishy about this!

http://apnews.myway..../D9UNMGB81.html

Check out my Travel Journal!

#2 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 12,720 posts
  • LocationMetro-Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:08 AM

Yep; and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it.

#3 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:18 AM

I'm now reading there may be as many as 200 FBI agents involved in the search. When has there ever been so many agents going after one person who wasn't Bin Laden?

So they must fear this guy as much as they feared Bin Laden. I wonder what he knows...

They say the reason for tying up all these resources is because he has a gun, even though they say he's probably only a danger to himself...

No, if he was going to kill himself, he would've done it. Sounds more to me like he's running away scared. Maybe that's what David Kelly did, run into the forest to escape a hit squad...

#4 PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA

Chimps gonna chimp

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:25 AM

Check this out guys: (2 days ago)

http://rt.com/usa/ne...gence-bomb-940/

CIA launches massive hunt for a mole within its ranks

Clapper has ordered an internal review of 16 intelligence agencies linked with the US CIA.

"It's an inquiry into whether or not there were any unauthorized disclosures of classified information," the senior intelligence official tells AFP.

Linked? Maybe. NATO is almost here...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:38 AM

Psychonaut, that article may be the clue! Perhaps this FBI agent is the one who exposed the CIA double agent. That would explain the manhunt!

I can guarantee if that's the guy, he's gonna be dead soon. The last thing they want is to put a fellow agent on trial for violating national security.

Just kill him and it's over with. It's just another suicide, nothing to see here folks, move along...

And read this from that article!

Earlier this week it was reported that, separate from the provisions included in CISPA, the US Federal Bureau of Investigation was seeking backdoor privileges to pry into online services such as Skype and Facebook in the name of national security. If approved, CISPA would offer similar provisions; what the FBI wants now, however, opens up a whole new war on the freedoms of Americans.

The FBI is jealous that the NSA and CIA get backdoors into Google and Facebook, but they don't!

#6 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:54 AM

Also note the way they told people not to approach this guy if they see him.

Yeah, he might reveal that they are out to kill him...

Although officials don’t believe Ivens is dangerous, they asked that people not approach Ivens if they spot him. Rather, they should contact authorities.

“Obviously, if he’s in the state of mind that he’s in, we should be the first ones” to contact him, said Capt. Mike Parker of Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.

My guess is some buddy of his gave him a heads up that they were coming after him.

Since he has a gun, they need more agents because he might not want to give himself up without taking out a few agents.

Edited by Skip, May 13 2012 - 01:18 PM.

#7 stash napt

stash napt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:58 AM

It's pretty traumatizing finding out who controls and manipulates our reality.
"We were talking about the space between us all and the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion. Never glimpse the truth, then it's far too late, when they pass away." :nopity:

#8 Lodog

Lodog

killing them softly

• Members
  • 9,591 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 10:00 AM

I like this guy. I hope he escapes.

I like routing for the underdog.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=8700&pictureid=98144

#9 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 10:51 AM

At least my explanation for the FBI response to this situation makes more sense than that given by the authorities.

#10 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,279 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 11:25 AM

Over forty five or so ago I recall hearing of a couple of gents like this who droped out into the Haight and made it to the 'underground railroad. Of course any such aiding and abetting would be illeagal.

i've got a feeling he may be found having shot himself in the back twelve times pausing only to reload, like a reporter or two.
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#11 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 01:13 PM

For some reason I keep thinking this is a Bradley Manning type situation.

#12 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 13,020 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted May 13 2012 - 01:25 PM

This is exactly the kind of scenario that occurs when you get a ROUGE AGENT who knows too much, who has gone AWOL and may be a threat to "national security".

^^^ THIS ^^^ No doubt!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#13 Spectacles

Spectacles

My life is a tapestry

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,058 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 01:31 PM

They will report it as suicide by cop.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

#14 machinist

machinist

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,363 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 01:49 PM

rogue agent.. a rouge agent would be a red agent

#15 Dude111

Dude111

An Awesome Dude

• 4,247 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 03:00 PM

Yes and lets hope this agent can GET THIS INFORMATION OUT before they find him!!

#16 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 13 2012 - 03:24 PM

LOL! I'm bettin' there's gonna be red all over him.

So he's been missing all weekend?

Ah yes, they had to come up with a cover story for the hit first. The script was written after the fact, perhaps.

What do you think the chances are of this guy ever surfacing alive?

I'm guessing <5%.

And then the reason for the huge manhunt is to reinforce the cover up.

The Script says: "We tried so hard to find him, we used every available resource. But alas we were too late."

I think they'll find his "body" by the end of the day today...

The Script says: "self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head."

At this point I'm thinking the CIA did the termination, the rest is all cover story disinformation.

If this is the case, and all those FBI agents can't figure it out for themselves, then they are either in on it too, or fucking useless.

#17 arthur itis

arthur itis

• 2,130 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 04:02 PM

Yeah,,but red agents are the best,,

#18 newbie-one

newbie-one

• 5,903 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 04:06 PM

or the avon lady

#19 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 13,020 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted May 13 2012 - 04:14 PM

all those FBI agents can't figure it out for themselves, then they are either in on it too, or fucking useless

Well they are fucking useless... But yeah, the guy is dead regardless.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

#20 newbie-one

newbie-one

• 5,903 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 04:43 PM

If this guy was going to kill himself, he just would have done it rather than hiding out in the hills

#21 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• 10,647 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 10:05 PM

That's sad.

Yeah, a cop or two is generally MORE than enough for people who are not dangers to others.... Better send hundreds of men with guns, to shoot him incase he tries to shoot himself ;)

RIP cosmoknot.

http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

Missing at ocala: A true feminist, rumored to be traveling with bigfoot and a man of impeccable scottish credentials.

#22 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 12,720 posts

Posted May 14 2012 - 08:07 AM

Investigators plan to leave no stone unturned and will be spreading out across Los Angeles County to search for the missing agent.

"He's been a valuable member of our office," Gomez said.

http://www.kabc.com/...5431&spid=38628

(The italics and bold are mine.)

#23 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,279 posts

Posted May 14 2012 - 09:42 AM

How LA is a seaside county let us leave no tern unstoned!
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#24 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 14 2012 - 05:36 PM

Wow, no update on this AT ALL today? Can anyone find new info on the search for this guy?

Complete media blackout?

I didn't see that coming, but not surprising.

One of the biggest manhunts in recent memory and no more facts than a couple of paragraphs?

No interviews with FBI agents today? Guess they're busy trying to come up with another cover story. Last one was lame.

Notice how the news is totally controlled by a central source, easily censored. Every news source said exactly the same thing reporting this story.

Just remember this if there ever is a REAL CRISIS in America...

They will only tell you what they want you to believe! The truth will be filtered, twisted and denied.

#25 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 12,720 posts

Posted May 14 2012 - 06:00 PM

For most of Monday, air crews patrolled the skies above the Verdugo Mountains, where bloodhounds had initially tracked Ivens’ scent.

There is an “obvious sense of urgency to find him because of the missing weapon and scenarios associated with that that could pose a threat to public safety,” Laura Eimiller of the FBI’s Los Angeles office said.

Authorities have not said why Ivens was despondent and continued to urge anyone who sees him to call authorities rather than approach him.

Ivens’ scent in the Verdugo Mountains could have been from an earlier hike, Eimiller said, adding that the search was wide open.

“I’m not going to get into the entire investigation, but we don’t want to rule out that he may have gone in another direction,” she said.

When asked if Ivens’ had his wallet and cellphone, Eimiller said that only his service weapon appears to be missing.

Ivens is not under any type of disciplinary action by the FBI and by all accounts is a reliable agent, Eimiller said.

http://latimesblogs....blog (L.A. Now)

#26 etherea

etherea

• 2,755 posts

Posted May 15 2012 - 09:23 AM

They are seriously panicking if they have the dogs out! What the fuck does this guy know?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UK forums Jonny2mad award for craziest poster 2012

UK forums The Margaret Thatcher memorial g-string for most elderly poster who is not yet dead 2012

#27 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 13,020 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted May 15 2012 - 09:25 AM

Whatever he knows I hope he get's it out there before they take him out...

#28 Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown

Firecracker

• 4,403 posts
  • LocationTwilight Zone in southern US

Posted May 15 2012 - 09:52 AM

Whatever he knows I hope he get's it out there before they take him out...

^ seriously, I agree.

To me, it is obvious that they are planning to take him out. I guess what I don't understand is WHY people (Americans) would believe for even a moment what is being reported.

Hundreds (200) of men to hunt a suicidal feeb? C'mon now...even my 92 yr old mama (with a cataract) can see through that line of marlarkey.

#29 skip

skip

• Administrators
  • 11,838 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted May 15 2012 - 10:58 AM

So did this guy break the law?
If not, why the manhunt?

What other justification can they have for tying up so many agents and resources?

I don't see exactly what he has done, other than disappear that would cause so much fuss.

Since when does the FBI get so worked up over a potential suicide?

The FBI sure seems to have it priorities all fucked up as usual.

Gotta be a coverup as I've been saying.

#30 yellowcab

yellowcab

Fresh baked

• Members
  • 1,436 posts

Posted May 15 2012 - 11:10 AM

Pretty interesting the fact that he is a FBI agent, who is aware of the steps the FBI takes and the hows and whys of a manhunt. This would put him several steps ahead of those searching, very possible he is sending the manhunt on a wild goose chase. But best of luck too him, we will have to wait and see I guess.:gossip: