Poppy Seed Tea: How Long To Fully Kick In And How Long To Peak

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by peaceman7000, Apr 25, 2012.

1. peaceman7000

peaceman7000 Member

I just made tea from 2 1/4 pound (which is 36 oz or 1,026 grams if you will)

I have only 2 questions regarding poppy seed tea which I am in the middle of ingesting right now:

How long does it take to feel definite effects from the tea?

How long does it take for the effects to peak?

For some reason I have been having a hard time finding answers to these questions. Thank you very much in advance:)

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3. peaceman7000

peaceman7000 Member

Seems like a broken link but I answered my own question through experience:sunny:

Took my 3 hours to drink that gallon of bitter brew and its still creeping up on me.

Whether it was worth the time, effort and amount of liquid I downed...only time will tell

But I feel...good

Very subtle effects but cool. Not something I want to get into but hoping this experience will turn out epic.:afro::afro:

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sorry. For future use, there is a search box down on the bottom, left-hand side of the pages.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

you drank a gallon of liquid in 3hours.. dude/chick your kidneys got to love you. You do understand that drinking that much fluid at given times could throw off your sodium and electrolyte balance. Your not really high, your blood is diluted. more you should know before you kill yourself.
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=strange-but-true-drinking-too-much-water-can-kill

6. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

WOAH MAN! A GALLON! When I make it I might have about half a large Gatorade bottle filled so somewhere between 15oz-20oz to drink! I would never recommend doing what you did again and 2lbs of seeds alone is roughly 200mgs of morphine if you have good seeds and you do it right so I hope your tolly is pretty high to cause a dose of morphine that big would put most ppls dick in the dirt. I would find a better method of making tea or I can post a how to if you'd like. My tea when i make it I usually take 100mgs orally so roughly 1lbs of seeds I usually do a little more just to be sure and I chug all 15-20ozs all at once. Start feeling it in 30-45 minutes full effect at 1.5hrs and peak around 3-4 hours. Now this is just for me. Also I add lemon or lime juice and a splash of white vinegar if I have it.

7. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

tea never worked for me but my tol. is high and prob. got washed seeds, known my luck.

8. Blindbraille

Blindbraille Members

9. Blindbraille

Blindbraille Members

Not really knowledgeable about how the human body Works are you? 128 ounces is not that crazy, for those of you who lack the ability to do simple math that's just under 5.5 beers an hour for 3 hours. Which is alcohol, I assume since you can't do math you also don't know what beer is. Alcohol is worse for your liver than any opiate. In fact the reason prescription opiates are a problem for your liver is the additives and filler. Smart people know these fillers as apap, Tylenol or acetaminophen. Please try to be a little more courteous to people simply seeking information online.