Past life reads

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Rick Waid, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

That was a long time ago. I have been in four killers home doing work. I am interested in upside down crosses. I watched the devil inside and the crosses was there. Same crosses I saw in Desert-rats read.

2. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Sunshinedaydream218, you are up next then Flyingfly.

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Can't wait. :)

4. Peace at mind.

Peace at mind. Member

Hi ya Rick I woulld love if you could do mine, its alright if you cant because ive come in a little late haha. Thanks for doing this for everyone peace man.

just a small edit, you mentioned guides.. could you possibly talk to mine and ask what im doing wrong? take your time its not just you doing the work.

5. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

Hey. I believe I posted on this thread around a month ago but never got my reading. Whenever you have time to fit me in, I would really appreciate it!

Peace

6. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

JenLenyn, can you tell what page it was on?

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

8. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Rick is on page 23. There are still a few more people before he gets to you. Patience. :sunny:

9. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

You're a champ, Rick. Stay strong. Take care of you. :)

10. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Hi everyone, I have been very busy with the family. Will get back soon. Thanks to all.

11. s_coy2005

s_coy2005 Member

Hello I would love a past life reading.. this would be soo interesting thanks!!

12. Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine atypical hippie Lifetime Supporter

I just HAD to share my thoughts on my reading with you all. My reading was done privately via lPM and you would not believe how dead-on Rick was about my life. There were some facts that were direct and some through past life symbolism (my description). Every time I start to write Rick a personal note regarding the total reading - line for line - something new becomes clearer. In some ways, he knew things before they happened.

One of the hardest things to read was how he picked up on someone very close to me who died suddenly 2 days before the read. I didn't learn that she died until AFTER the read!

Jeepers creepers.

13. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Thanks Poppy Sunshine, I am glad what I saw made sense to you.

14. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

Wow that is awesome maybe Rick works better in private messages... I am still wondering about my reading and why it was so difficult....

15. Scenic

Scenic Member

Aha, Marilyn took over my read! She didn't even let me get any info on any other past lives. Selfish girl. ; ) This is fun, though. Rick should be happy to know that everything he says here will probably be remembered by the participants for the rest of their lives. I know I'll always remember my read!

How has your life been, recently, Rick? Feeling better?

16. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Summer vacation for the kids. Just put up a 15ft wide pool, had s skating party for my sons birthday. Very busy and tired. I should be slowing down at work. So I can get back into it. Thanks guys and girls.

17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Glad you're having some good times with your kids, Rick!!!

18. s_coy2005

s_coy2005 Member

hey do you still do past life readings or any other readings? i would like a reading done.. i am sherelle coy and my dob is 11 15 1988 if you need any topics please just focus on love and finances plz.... if past life just uh focus on me lol... ttyl :daisy::daisy::daisy:

19. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Rick , thanks for the post .On page 43 of this thread . I did not know you made it until you sent me that p.m. Years ago I read some of what Edgar Cayse wrote on Alantis . That did sound a little like what Alantis may of been like . Most of the lives I have got from self hypnosis have been more recent . The little I have got from the time of Alantis has been on the council of 12 , and they may of either been breading with animals or a sub human race they created as slaves . At some point there may of been a war . That may of been what created a tusami . desert rat

20. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Thanks poppy for the great response you gave. And thanks desert-rat for some clarity to what I was seeing.