I'm in love with my wife

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ghoti56, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Peeptoe86

Peeptoe86 Members

Lovely.

2. undefeated

undefeated Member

well i think thats the whole point of marriage isnt it - to love your wife- evensome guys are married to women with promiscuous pasts and still love them no matter what..isnt that cute

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well done. :)
    I think everybody should love their wife. :)

4. Attilathenun

Attilathenun Members

My wife and I have been married many years. I love everything about her, even during the harder times. She is who she is and she does very little that's intended to truly hurt. She is a true friend as well as an amazing sexual partner. Yesterday we spent the day together, but in company the whole time. She's been very tied up with work recently but we had engagements and she had to leave that all behind, do the hair, slap on a bit of make up and do her thing. I loved every bit of it from her sitting in the car next to me - sleeping eventually - to watching her sit, chat, smile, engage with people. We got home tired but this morning before she went of back to that work we had time.

If my likes on this thread don't make sense it is because I ran out. I didn't know there was a quota.

1 person likes this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's nice that you guys love your wife, but some I don't understand!
    If you love so much, do you still respect them? being on here, putting it about (some) therefore can you really say you love them?
    Surely love and respect go hand in hand?
    I'm single so I'm in charge of my own doing. But not sure if some of you guys or gals are actually telling it as it is!
    Which is why women never trust you completely!
    If I was in a loving one to one relationship I'd be off doing the things you say you are..lol
    Just saying guys ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

And my question is, what makes you think you will spend the rest of your life with her?
    I guess I would have said the same about my first wife ...... until she dumped me after 30 years (and I didn't see it coming).
    I can't say the same about my second wife, don't love her at at ....... she was just a walking womb in attractive packaging.

Reacher or settler? ......... we're more lessee and lessor ..... and if she finds a better tenant, good luck to her.

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

A long marriage is no proof of love! Or that it's all lovely in doors!

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Charming........ :)

Cheers Glen.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

this is a thread I want to see running man make a normal post in.

10. Attilathenun

Attilathenun Members

This is not just one very good question it is a whole collection of them. Questions which relate to I how I feel, and how she feels, and things we've talked about. My wife is sexually much more confident than me, and much more readily adventurous for all kinds of reasons. To go further in detailing that really would be to throw privacy to the dogs. Unless she herself is utterly misleading she loves to play games but has very clear lines about what is and what is not ok. I try very hard not to go outside of those lines. On here, I don't believe that I do.

She makes me completely comfortable with everything we do or at least tries, and where she fails the problem is with me. So I float all this in a place where I feel safe, perhaps in a very strange way. Meaning that the questions you are asking are to some extent the questions I am asking myself barring that I absolutely trust the overall framework of our relationship. That probably makes no sense at all but it's an attempt.

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think I understand Att. But some are not like you..
    Some are not here for the same reason..
    Marriage is some serious shit! It's long haul!
    Been there done it..never again!
    I also think I know what I'm talking about..

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think you should love everybody's wife

13. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

And I want to see Irminsul kindly refrain from advising me how to post and where.
    When I want your 'kin advice, I will send you a personal message.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I haven't ever told you how to post or where to post. I'm not even advising you on how to do that now. I just think you're full of shit, that's all. :) would be refreshing to read admiration rather than degradation. But that don't float your boat, does it big boy? ;)

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I love one wife. >.>
    But I don't talk about it much because you know, it grew a fair bit of hostility when I made that thread. :D everybody believes they're into sharing wives and then one female actually goes out and does it!! And they all lose their minds. Berr.

16. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

You do spout an unbelievable amount of complete bollocks Irminsul.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh I'll never argue that. What's that got to do with anything though? :D

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There are only ok with sharing their wives with guys just as bad or worse in bed as they are. Not wesbians, they just assuming you know how to handle the plumbing better

19. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I've known my wife since I was 11years old and she was 10 years old. We built snow forts and played HORSE on the garage mounted basketball hoop. We took time off a couple of years to grow up a little. I stole her heart again a few months into my 17th birthday.

We've been together and eventually married ever since. I'm 44 now. In my mind I've been married to her since I was 11.

Giving her all my organs if she needed them would be without question. My heart burns with so much love for her it's hard to describe.

To magically make my wife healthy and whole again and to live a long life free of anymore pain. Without any hesitation, I would consciously by the minute feed myself into a tree chipper limb by limb feeling every moment of pain. It would be in comparison to what she's been through.

That would totally be worth the price of love for my wife to be whole again.

I'm really truely feeling pathetic with myself, I'm downstairs walking on a treadmill making sure I'm sweating enough to hide tears on my face so in case my wife comes down I can hide it better from her. I'm so weak.

I love this topic,and I'm grateful I found it but the more I read other members' love for their wives, I find myself wanting to be completely destroyed in trade to save her life from any further pain..

Im pete...

2 people like this.
  20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Absolutely yes. My wife and I found both when we met three years ago. It started out as something special we both knew was there but it was long distance and rocky at first but the planets kept us aligned somehow and we couldn't resist or stay away. It reached a point after nearly two years we had to be together.. In the meantime our love grew immensely and the sex became amazing.

6Sailor9 and You me and coffee like this.