I'm in love with my wife

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ghoti56, Apr 16, 2012.

1. foresting

foresting Member

I came back and read this for the second time, honestly it made me cry. So beautiful man!

1 person likes this.
  2. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Pretty awesome...with all the negative marriage tales, its nice to read something good for a change.

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I am so glad you are in love with your wife.You're a lucky man!

1 person likes this.
  4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

:2thumbsup:

5. Marebare

Marebare Member

Just keep the romance going, you're a lucky lucky guy!

1 person likes this.
  6. krog180

krog180 Member

Ok a bit more detail 23 yrs marriage very happy 2 kids when I hit 40 I thought to myself man I only got so many yrs left of great sex left so I ain't letting the weeks pass me by anymore so now I tell my wife exactly how I feel . I often see her on her way to work and think how beautiful she is so then I thought fuck man don't just think it tell her so now I tell her , and how good she smells tastes the delicious smell on her pillow when she ain't home all that stuff also with demanding kids we never get the time to chat so I txt her messages and book or next love making session
    And it works great for me now our relationship is better than ever .the grass ain't often greener on the other side so when you truly love someone then don't hold back but most of all tell them how you feel . I also work hard but when I get home I do the dishes some ironing cook tea and what ever I can to make life easyer for her also put flowers on the table . Love needs a lot of work and don't loose the big picture bills work and possessions mean nothing love is the best thing in a home .

The secret to happiness is low expectations

Cami1289 likes this.
  7. Revenant79

Revenant79 Member

Same thing here, unfortunately my own has decided to take off for a while. If it were anyone else I'd just say to hell with it, but I guess that's what makes it love, that I can't forget her at all. :(

8. amanda18_

amanda18_ Member

well I'm glad you love your wife champ, I'd think that's how its supposed to be..

1 person likes this.
  9. live lust love

live lust love Guest

This is so cute. I hope me and my husband are still like this after many years of marriage! we have only been married a year so of course the sex is still hot!

10. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I've been with my boyfriend and he still says these kinds of things about me. I hope it continues as it has for you and your wife! It's always nice to hear about successful relationships.

1 person likes this.
  11. LoveBuzz

LoveBuzz Member

Love hearing it. That is so beautiful ! I have been with my husband 10yrs(this sunday) I love him with everything in me. I hope we can have a story like this one day... It really is a breath of fresh air hearing all you stories, so thank you

1 person likes this.
  12. LittleTex

LittleTex Member

Thank you so much for sharing... You and your wife are a true inspiration!!! And to make things work I totally agree with you!! It does take 100% from both loving partners in a relationship!!! Wow... That is so awesome!!!

1 person likes this.
  13. krog180

krog180 Member

Tjankyou for your kind words people just need to be true to there feelings with there partners .
    The results can be inspirational

14. happypills

happypills Member

I have the Happily Ever After too! I've been with my husband since 1976 - 4 years co-habituating and next month we will be 32 years married. I love him more each day. When I look at him all I see is love. He does the nicest and most unexpected things for me all the time. We've had two businesses together so we have spent most of our days together and it's just he best. He's very funny and can make me laugh until I pee!!! I'll never get tired of being with him and doing all I can to make him happy. But HE is the chef! But he really hates to wash up so I do all the KP! And well, yes, just seeing him go about his day, well, I get lots of randy thoughts about how I'm going to surprise him with special love making. He's the only one for me.

1 person likes this.
  15. krog180

krog180 Member

Is that you Sonya ?
    Lol

16. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

Together 18 years, married 16. The frequency of sex waxes and wanes, mostly due to kids, job stress and general scheduling issues. But sex with my wife is still amazingly hot, and the combination of devotional love and sheer lust is still wonderful. Each time I tell her how lucky I am to be the one fucking her.

Deejay2018, Running Man and Lady L like this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

To me that concept just sounds sooooo friggin insulting.

Someone should expect that I feel so honoured being in their very presence

Anyone took that attitude with me, I'd be like faaaaark off, who the hell do you think you are?

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think you need to read it again VG...that was a lovely sentiment lol.

He feels lucky! To be the one......lol

1 person likes this.
  19. undefeated

undefeated Member

thats something you will never hear bill clinton say(when the camera's are off that is ;) )

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I understand what he said, hardly the first time I've heard a guy say something like that.

Whenever I hear it, always shake my head

How did they put it on How I met Your Mother...every relationship has a reacher and a settler

Sure, wonderful sentiment if you are not the reacher.

If you are the reacher, you are just a putz

1 person likes this.