Last sexual thing you did and with whom? :)

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by skinny.jeans, Apr 10, 2012.

1. DMFP

DMFP Member

Ouch! I have heard that stings? Did you call EMS?

2. captain1234

captain1234 Member

no just flushed it out and it was fine. Nothing too bad.

3. Talla

Talla Guest

My husbands birthday today so I gave him a blowjob just before he left for work, he walked out with a smile on his face.

2 people like this.
  4. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I haven't had a blow job in 20 years. The mrs. wont do it for some fukin reason...

Resort to Palmela or Mary thumb and her 4 sisters...

1 person likes this.
  5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I feel for ya man.:(

6. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Had my first fuck with the virgin I've been seeing. Pretty much sucked like all virgin sex.

7. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

forced my wife on top of me and I did all the work.

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well I'm an old, open minded bisexual male - and still feel like I am living my teenage years!

Don't change Skinny Jeans -would love to get into your skinny jeans :)
    ......like your posts!

Last sexual thing......... well after being shagged by my wife in the morning (she climbed on top) I met up with a 42 y o fisherman that evening that I'd met once before and we sucked and fucked each other in multiple positions. He has a big cock - bigger than mine and like me loves to both fuck and be fucked. He has a real muscular hairless body. When he turns me over, half on my side and fucks me slowly the feeling is incredible. I finally shot my load with him sitting on my cock and a prostate massager inside me (need a third guy!) - what an incredible orgasm - I came and came! :)

Simon :sunny:

9. dhflixo

dhflixo Guest

very nice posting...

10. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

Earlier, I was alone watching a Health Ledger interview and almost fell out of my chair when I came, then again, again, again...etc. My underwear is wet, I need more.

11. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

My wife and I have been dabbling in some minor pee play lately, well ever since I told her my fantasy of pissing in her ass. On Monday I was sending her some graphic texts over the cell. I has worked up pretty good and when I got home from work she was too. Unfortunately she had to go to work but I'd convinced her to wake me up when she got home (she works very late). I'd fallen asleep on the couch ( I get up early ) after putting the kids to bed. Well I only slept for about an hour and woke up with eager anticipation. I had to piss but held it waiting for my wife to get home. She finally got home after midnight, I was dancing around I had to piss so bad. We went straight to the bed room and undressed and started with some oral. I then told her is was going to piss in her ass. She shrugged it off as me taking dirty but little did she know (we've tried it before without success) She took her favorite position for anal and I moved in to lick and fuck her ass with my tongue. She was really worked up so I slid my cock into her ass. It was heaven as always. I gave her a few full thrusts and stopped. She looked up and said "what's wrong". I said "I'm going to piss in your ass" She started to glow a bit more and replied with a simple "OK". I pulled out of her ass and went to the ensuite for a couple towels. I put one under her and one on the floor. I slid back into her ass until I could feel the head of my cock slide past her sphincter, stopped and just let myself go in her ass. It was amazing, I loved every moment of it. She got up to empty herself and made a comment, " that gives pissing out your ass a new meaning". She came back and I proceeded to fuck her ass good. What a session! I was tired the next day but boy was it worth it. We're going to do it again tonight.

12. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

:D That was interesting. Was your cock semi hard when you did it or what?

13. andrew45

andrew45 Member

Oral raped my gf . She love to suck me hard .

14. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Yes it was semi hard. Just hard enough to get back in. She was excited and I'd already been in her ass with a hard cock so....

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

went with another nice guy last night - 35 y o -slim, good looking with a nice uncut cock; after lots of oral he sat on my cock and I played with his cock - hell, when he came he didn't so much spurt as cum cum cum cum - haven't seen somebody produce so much sperm for a long time, a whole pool of it on my belly.

won't say what we did with it..........:)

Seems to be a great orgasm for him too.......... hope to c him again :)

Simon :sunny:

16. captain1234

captain1234 Member

That's hot, I recently took it up the ass from my mate again. My gf wasn't there this time, but i came a ton and got it all over the bed. He's got a pretty good sized cock so i was surprised to see I could take it all.

17. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

An hour ago with my gf...

18. Ugotmepegged

Ugotmepegged Guest

I took my wife anally for the first time last night....it was good but I imagine it will get better as she gets more comfortable with it

19. Eruantion

Eruantion Member

My hand and I got friendly earlier...

Actual sexual encounter was about a year and a half ago with an ex. Did some grinding, she got off... I didn't. Then I went home. Yay.

20. findingmelmo

findingmelmo Member

I gave my BF a blow job and he came in my mouth. After recovery of several minutes, he played with my pussy and did me doggy style and came again, accidentally shooting some on the wall haha. After he recovered again, he edged for a while as I rode him until he came a 3rd time... After recovery...;)

kakamoon likes this.