• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 08:39 PM

How to make your girlfriend squirt

Every women can and will ejaculate, unless they have their Skeen's glands (G spot) removed by some surgery, they sure can do it. If you ever want to make a woman squirt, you must know that the understanding of the G spot is critical to succeed, because the G spot is responsible for the so called "squirting orgasm" or female ejaculation. First of all, the reason why women squirt is because the G spot, or in more scientific terms: the Skene's glands, swell up during sexual arouse, they swell up with a liquid similar to a male's prostatic fluid, when the woman reaches the orgasm she releases this liquid through the urethra, and trust me... it's not pee, you can smell it or taste it if you want lol and if that is gross for you... you shouldn't be reading this! haha

And if you're wondering why these Glands or the G spot exists well then I have no idea, the G spot is supposed to be like the female counterpart to the male prostate, serving no purpose other than pleasure (for girls). Also the fluid taste is affected by the foods she eats; similar to how the taste of the semen is affected by the foods you eat.

The G spot is located about 1 to 2 inches INSIDE and UP on the front wall of a woman's vagina, well actually how deep inside... it depends on the woman but I would say it usually isn’t very deep. So well, the question is how to find it?

First, to know how the G spot feels; try to rub your palate with your tongue with moderate pressure. After a little while you'll notice that this part of the skin starts wrinkling and it sort of feels like a ribbed texture. This is similar as how the G spot feels, it feels pretty soft inside the vagina walls but the G spot is like a little bumpy button with a different texture and it also feels harder than the skin around it, you'll notice a significant change in the texture and size of it if you stimulate it.

So, a good way to find it, is to simply enter your woman's vagina with one or two fingers (palms up) about 1 to 2 inches inside and UP towards her vagina wall, preferably have her lay down on the bed next to you, then start rubbing slowly and look for the G spot. Good indicators that you have found it can be:

1. Feeling the ribbed texture thing
2. Feeling something getting swell inside of her
3. She makes an "OMG face" and moans

Reminder: Just in case, never enter a woman's vagina if she's not well aroused and lubricated or in other words... if she's not wet enough, it can be painful for most women to be penetrated if they're not lubricated. So, make sure she's pretty aroused before you attempt to make her squirt, you can spend some time doing foreplay with her and maybe you can go down on her if you want, that should get the job done. Also, if she feels the need to pee, you’ll have to reassure her that is not pee is her ejaculate, at first it may be tough for her to let go, but after a while the bond of trust between your girl and you should grow up more and hopefully make her able to let go.

Ok, once you find her G spot, keep stimulating it with a slow and steady rhythm, you can use a "come hitter" motion with either one or two fingers, always ask your woman what she likes best, after a while you should start feeling something is swelling up inside of her ( her G spot) and it has swollen so much that is pushing your fingers out of her a little bit (or sometimes really pushing them out a lot) that means she's ready to squirt =)

Now you'll need to keep going at it but faster and/or harder to make her cum. What I'm about to tell you is the particular the technique I use with my gf to make her squirt, and this a similar technique a lot of pro squirters use ;) First you must use 2 fingers, and it has to be the middle and the ring finger, this is mandatory... why? Because you'll have a better grip that way and you'll be able to hit your girl faster, harder and with more control... you don't want to hurt her, that's why you need control so you can hit her G spot hard and fast and not punch her vagina! lol Your fingers should look like you're throwing out the bull horn, like you throw out the bull horn at a rock concert, or like Spiderman when he is shooting web out of his hands lol.

Ok, so you enter her with 2 fingers, the middle and the ring finger, putting your index and your pinky on the sides (you can put your pinky on her butthole if she likes anal stimulation), now your girl positioning is CRITICAL to make this final step to make her squirt, in order to hit her G spot well, what you want to do is to make sure that your 2 fingers and her G spot are aligned so that they're parallel to each other. And that's because what you are going to do is a tapping motion with your finger pads going UP and DOWN hitting her G spot as fast as you can. A little trick that helped me a lot is to lift her legs up, this way you'll find that in this position is much easier to feel her G spot simply because it will rest right on your fingers better, and also if you place your other hand over her pubic bone she's going to feel more pleasure as the internal muscles of her Clit are going to be pressed towards the G spot.

Here I'll illustrate with some images, so you can understand what I'm trying to say:

This is probably how your girl will be if she's just lying on the bed normally.

Posted Image

In the above picture the red area represents where the G spot is, the yellow area represents where the G spot is going to fall when is swollen, as you can see it occupies the outside part of the vagina so is likely to push your fingers out if you don't maintain a tight grip. The red arrows indicate the direction that you'll have to press in order to make her cum. As you can observe this direction is not straight up and down it is slightly angular and perpendicular to the ceiling.

And this is how your girl is going to be if you lift her legs up a little (the more the better actually!).

Posted Image

Again the red area represents where the G spot is (this time, more perpendicular to the ceiling), the yellow area represents where the G spot is going to fall when is swollen. The green circle is right where you want to be with your fingers, if you're there you're going to feel her G spot swollen and perfectly resting over your fingers simply due to gravity. As a reminder don't be afraid to put some pressure there (really don't be afraid to put some pressure and squeeze her G spot, but don't be too harsh).Also, don't pay attention to the hand technique illustrated on the pictures above, you can use that technique to start stimulating her slowly, but if you want to go fast it doesn't work quite as well as the technique I'm showing you. And last but not least, if you're wondering why the G spot has to fall in the areas I pointed out in these two pictures, well again, that's because of plain gravity my friend =)

Ok hopefully you did understand my explanation above, so now is the time for you to go with all you've got, tap her G spot as fast as you can going up and down for about 20 seconds, if she doesn't squirt passed 20 seconds then stop, let her rest and continue to stimulate her in the same process (start slow if her G spot isn't swollen anymore). Don't do this more than 15 minutes because you'll make your girl pretty sore, if you didn't make her squirt pass 15 minutes save it for another day... this takes some time to master so is Ok if you didn't make her squirt on the first try.

I personally made my girl squirt after about 3 months of trying, when it happened she freaked out and she was very surprised it didn't smell like pee or anything gross. Please, keep in mind that while squirt feels great, women have different reactions, for some women is not really a big deal for some others is so good that they get addicted to it lol.

Anyways, the point is to take some time to make your girl have some fun in bed <3

Sources:
Axel Braun - Squirting 101 series
Jason Julius - The female blueprint

I'd like to give credit to those guys, since I learned a lot from their videos.

#2 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 11,767 posts
  • LocationMetro-Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted April 08 2012 - 09:16 PM

Then there are those females who ejaculate from intercourse without all this technique.

I AM PRESENTLY EXPERIENCING LIFE AT THE RATE OF SEVERAL WTF's PER HOUR!!!

#3 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 09:21 PM

Oh yeah, my gf actually does squirt on intercourse too :) Is like.. when a girl learns how to squirt and gets used to it, she seems to be able to squirt more naturally.

#4 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 09:28 PM

When a woman squirts, does it come out the same force as if she was busting for a pee or does it vary?

#5 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 09:30 PM

It varies (at least for my gf) just make sure you get your face out of the way. I've been squirted on my eyes not exactly pleasant lol

#6 GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz

Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,248 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 09:56 PM

Then there are those females who ejaculate from intercourse without all this technique.

Exactly!! And I'm a squirter lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:37 PM

I don't want to sound harsh but... why women are reading this? lol

#8 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 11,767 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:40 PM

I don't want to sound harsh but... why women are reading this? lol

There are plenty of women here with girlfriends.

#9 walsh

walsh

• 2,683 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:44 PM

I don't believe you, I've never found one.

As for the OP, not all females can ejaculate. There are ejaculatory disorders which are quite common, and not all women even have a Skene's gland.
Doomed.

#10 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:52 PM

There are plenty of women here with girlfriends.

Oh yeah! well I'm sorry :( Well I have to say that my technique requires some decent amount of forearm strength and endurance, so it maybe difficult for women to pull it off, strength is not precisely a strong point in most women.

But may I ask in what exactly are you interested?

@walsh

Some women achieve squirting orgasm on their own because they masturbate, thats why they're called naturals I believe

#11 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 11,767 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:56 PM

I don't believe you, I've never found one.

Well, I'm not lying. It does happen during intercourse.

#12 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:57 PM

Don't ignore me u.u

#13 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 11,767 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 07:59 PM

But may I ask in what exactly are you interested?

I'm a mod. I read everything here.

#14 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:02 PM

Oh sorry, you're just doing your job not really interested I guess :(

#15 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 11,767 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:03 PM

Oh sorry, you're just doing your job not really interested I guess :(

Well, both. I'm discussing it too lol.

#16 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:05 PM

Well, both. I'm discussing it too lol.

Well then, have you ever squirted or had a girlfriend who did squirt?

#17 Aerianne

Aerianne

She Who Is

• Moderators
  • 11,767 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:07 PM

I don't discuss my sex life on Hip Forums.

#18 machinist

machinist

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,363 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:08 PM

How to make your girlfriend squirt

3. She makes an "OMG face" and moans

What if my partner is an atheist? :mickey:

#19 walsh

walsh

• 2,683 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:10 PM

I don't discuss my sex life on Hip Forums.

You just did three posts up.
Doomed.

#20 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:13 PM

@walsh: yeah sorry about that, my fault too I guees :/

@Aerianne: then uhmm what do u think about my post? :)

@machinist: lol then 3. She makes a big "O" face and moans.

#21 walsh

walsh

• 2,683 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:18 PM

Anyway, what I was saying is this thread is misleading. This article below shows not every woman can orgasm via g-spot stimulation.

http://www.newscient.../article/dn2495
Doomed.

#22 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:20 PM

When a female does squirt, does it feel (to her) like she is peeing or another feeling?
My wife won't allow this type of arousal technique, so I wont get to find out from her!

#23 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 08:35 PM

When a female does squirt, does it feel (to her) like she is peeing or another feeling?
My wife won't allow this type of arousal technique, so I wont get to find out from her!

Yup it will probably feel like she needs to pee. Personally, my girlfriend also felt it that way. I remember the first months when I started to try to make her squirt... once when I was stimulating her she told me that she feel like she was going to pee but it was weird for her because she went to pee few minutes before meeting with me. You have to reassure her that is not pee, tell her that you want to make her feel great, or that you want to watch her cum all over you (maybe that could help). If you have a strong bond of trust with her, she should let go.

#24 arthur itis

arthur itis

• 2,118 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 09:05 PM

I got my wife squirting through a variation of this technique, which I found by trial and error. We've been married 40 years, and I know her very well.

First of all, it took years to get her to loosen up enough to let go like that, since yes, it does make her feel like she needs to pee. So, she may have been a bit resistant to it at first, but after a while, it happened, and I found out how to re-create the experience.

I found, with regularity, that if I began gradually, focusing at first on her clitoris, gently, just brushing it with my fingers, in a sort of circular fashion, and then sometimes directly, it would prep her for insertion. Also, the clitoris needs to be lubricated a bit so it's important to get some lubrication from the vagina, transferring it to the clitoris, before spending too much time there. A dry clitoris isn't a good place to play.

Then, after focusing on the clitoris, and just a little bit of teasing at the opening to the vagina, alternating one with the other, it becomes more and more natural a progression to start putting fingers into the vagina for real. If you neglect the clitoris, it's a mistake. If you neglect the vagina, it's also a mistake. There's a proper initial balance between time spent in one place or another. Variation is the key.

Then, when she gets really wet with fluids, it's time to begin on the G-spot.

As was said, it's most efficient to use the two fingers, middle and ring, and let the outside two just "go along for the ride" (and as was said before, a little teasing with the little finger at the anus helps to intensify her response). By this time, the vaginal walls have swollen a bit, and it feels "constricted" inside. This is when I put the two fingers in, and begin pumping, just like a substitute penis, "gone wild". Pumping in and out with the two fingers, frequency increasing to about 4 strokes per second (fast), at this point, it doesn't take long before she begins squirting like a radiator hose with a leak, all over the sheets, the blankets, the bed,,so it behooves one who wishes to sleep afterwards to have laid a towel down in preparation for the act.

Now, the variations on this are manifold:

Firstly, I have developed a particular position that always seems to work towards this desired end:

She's on her back, legs up, or at least knees bent. I'm by her side (preferably on my left side, since I'm predominantly right-handed, and it's my stronger arm, which is needful for the "pumping action"). I have my left arm under her, reaching around to pinch, roll, tease, and otherwise generally fondle her left nipple. Her right nipple is getting some tongue action, as it's right in my face. My right hand is under her raised right leg, busy with the clit and the vagina action. I call this a "three point landing" (both nipples and the vag).

Between the dual nipple action and the clitoral and vaginal massages, it simply works well to take her over the top. Most of this is to get her excited enough for the vagina to swell up with fluid. When that happens, it's time for the pumping action, which indeed does cause her to go stratospheric with the wetness.

Afterward, the bed is wet wet wet, and she is spent, to her satisfaction.

I enjoy getting her to this point, so my climax is just a side product. I can enter her at any time during the process, but preferably after she has had at least one of these "squirting orgasms", since she is so ready for Mr.Happy at that point. By this time, I'm excited, and she's so wet and ready that it doesn't take me long either.

It's a lot easier to do things this way than "trying to time both climaxes to be concurrent", which rarely works, if she's not that excited. This way, at least each of us "get ours".

An addendum:

Always keep your fingernails trimmed and in good shape, to avoid discomfort, or even injury to the vagina. A hangnail can spoil her day.

#25 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 09 2012 - 09:20 PM

Wow, what a creative variation! And very nice explanation hehe :)

In my case, once I make her squirt for the first time it was very easy to make her squirt afterwards, it was like a 100% assured fire, lol. Althought I gotta admit certain positions are harder or even impossible for me.

And yeah, never enter her if she's not wet, for me it just takes 10 min of foreplay to make her dripping wet.

#26 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 10 2012 - 02:42 PM

DoForLove & others - many thanks for your informative answers!
Hopefully oneday, I'll get my wife to squirt when she doesn't limit me to what I can't do for her? Yeah, an amount of any type of lubricant is better used than none at all.
We use a variety of Durex type lubes - they are much longer lasting than KY Jelly.

#27 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 10 2012 - 04:08 PM

DoForLove & others - many thanks for your informative answers!
Hopefully oneday, I'll get my wife to squirt when she doesn't limit me to what I can't do for her? Yeah, an amount of any type of lubricant is better used than none at all.
We use a variety of Durex type lubes - they are much longer lasting than KY Jelly.

IMO you shouldn't be using lubes just foreplay. Kiss her and touch her sensually in her neck, ears, breast or any other "weakspot" you may know, make her feel how much you want her, just vary the way you actually approach sex by trying different things. Like if you always go with lubes and stuff and just make her get naked and go fot it, then that just sounds much like a boring routine (perhaps thats the reason why she's not open to doing different things in bed). I'm just trying to give you some advice there not to critique you in any way.

Also don't let her limit you, be the man and take the lead! make her trust you, if she really loves you she will!

#28 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 10 2012 - 05:55 PM

I sometimes use lubes that have stimulating ingrediants added, that give extra effects (tingling etc) to clitorus etc. Because of her age (mid 50's), lube makes it easier & allows longer penetrations. I do use different techniques like nipple sucking / squeezing, gently massaging vulva etc, vibrators with variable speeds & butt cheek massage. Also kissing her where she allows it.
Thanks for your advice to, it wasn't taken in a negative way. Oral sex is a not an act she's acceptable to - due to her own personal beliefs. So what she does allow, I try to find ways to improve on them. or find ways to arouse her differently.

#29 DoForLove

DoForLove

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted April 10 2012 - 07:17 PM

I sometimes use lubes that have stimulating ingrediants added, that give extra effects (tingling etc) to clitorus etc. Because of her age (mid 50's), lube makes it easier & allows longer penetrations. I do use different techniques like nipple sucking / squeezing, gently massaging vulva etc, vibrators with variable speeds & butt cheek massage. Also kissing her where she allows it.
Thanks for your advice to, it wasn't taken in a negative way. Oral sex is a not an act she's acceptable to - due to her own personal beliefs. So what she does allow, I try to find ways to improve on them. or find ways to arouse her differently.

I didn't imagine you were that old (no offense), sorry, then the lube is totally acceptable I supose =P That's good, keep the love til the end :2thumbsup:

#30 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 11 2012 - 07:13 PM

No, I'm not offended - I'm actually 52 yrs old & have open minded ideas etc on sex.
Because my wife used contraceptives (except for when we wanted kids) up until we had our last child (now aged 20), it was then me who was to take over the use of condoms during sex. So using lube is a big advantage to avoid dry penetrations. But the wife does get wet usually sometime during intercourse. Lube just comes in so many different types now that have various effects to make sex more interesting.
Yes, the condoms sure take away the extra sensations you get without wearing them!
Just have to find other things to makeup for it.