Mylan Fentanyl patches

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by techn1, Apr 2, 2012.

1. techn1

techn1 Member

Ok,I've tried everything I can find on the forum by UTFSE,with no luck in extracting Fent from Mylan patches.So I'm hoping to get some info from someone who's actually had success by personal experience.I've used 91% isopropyl and Grey Goose vodka to soak strips of 75mcg Mylan patches(the kind WITHOUT gel,the fent is in the adhesive),shaking,then evaping the iso or vodka,etc.No matter what I try,IF I get anything at all, its a gooey black blob of goop thats really sticky and nasty.What I would love to get is crystals or powder or something that I can smoke,whether on foil or mixed with tobacco in a cigarette.And yes I know all the dangers of messing with fentanyl and how little it takes to OD,thats why I'm asking for help,I dont want to keep messing around with methods that dont do shit,then by accident getting something right without realizing it and hurting or killing myself.
    I use the 75mcg patches for 48 hours for chronic pain,then I put them back on the plastic piece they come on and store them away.I have about 20 used patches now to work with and I dont wanna waste them by chewing on em or messing up extractions.I'm wanting to be able to do this for the days when I really need more pain relief and what I have isn't working,a little buzz on the side would be a bonus :) .
    Any help is appreciated.

2. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Hello fello Texan. I don't have any idea about how to do this I've only ever messed with the gel. Check more opiate spesific sites for detailed instructions like that. This is more recreational pill poppers, smokers, and CPPs. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

3. the00cheat

the00cheat Member

4. techn1

techn1 Member

Yeah,thats where I first got the idea to try doing it.And When I saw he said remove the adhesive and put the patch back in,I knew something was wrong,because the fent is in the glue.He amended the post showing that,but its made me suspect whether he ever did it.I always get a big ol' sticky black booger not good for anything unless you like the taste of glue lol(better taste than a black booger tho I bet :puke: ).Until I can find another way,different yet kinda easy,I've just quit messing with 'em.Just dont feel like killing myself playing around with the stuff.Still saving them up though for when I do.
    Thanks tho for the post.

5. fentovisior

fentovisior Guest

The best way for the non gel fentanyl patches (mylan) Is to cut small pieces off the patch after taking off the side be held by the adhesive.and put between your cheek and gums. Don,t smoke that shit Just by soaking the solid patches in alcohol of any kind you still have all that plastic. Always make sure the person using fent in the way not described is opiate tolerant this stuff is measured in micro grams. Not milligrams and as you know is supposed to last up to 72 hours being used as trans dermal so using it to be soaked up through your mucus membranes 100 micro grams is going to be twice as strong as the 50 micro grams patches in the same time frame I have aways used the gel patches brand name and generic Watson brand I believe are the only gel ones out there now. You have so many more options with the gel . Can not stress enough about starting out small and wait a decent time before trying more. People that use black tar can wake up with there head in there chest and finding they were out for quit a while. Get the gel patches Watson generic are just as good if not better than the brand name

6. ripped103

ripped103 Member

I'm on patches for pain I've tried every brand,I found actavis is the best brand
    It's generic and it's the gel inside .works great better than watson