Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds
Photo
- - - - -

Dropping completly out from the society.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 08:04 PM

I like to go to the shopping centre in Christmas, stand somewhere with a nice view and watch how all these people run mindlessly, throwing out all their money, buying tons of food that will be wasted anyway, buying forced gifts, pretending to be nice and friendly. ( why the hell you should be nice only few days in the year? )

I feel you, my friend. I like watching Black Friday stampedes and seeing how many sheeple fall to the ground and are ignored by the masses sprinting to get the first 80% off TV/shoes/macbook/fillinthedamnblank. I wonder what's going through these people's minds while they do this.

#22 IndigoDreamer

IndigoDreamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 08:37 PM

That is how I feel about society, I fucking hate it...but i have not found a way to totally drop out from it. Honestly I am kind of hoping the system collapses then there won't be a society just ruins of a society that had to come down...because what goes up must come down. But for now I have no real way of surviving without income which I don't even have as is I probably have to borrow money for my dad till I can find a job...so I am going to settle for seasonal or part time work and do what I want to on my free time.

But I would love to become self sufficient and not have to depend on this society for anything.

Hey, a fellow Coloradan with a similar point of view! A friend and I have been planning to start a self sustainable lifestyle away from this society as well. We're thinking of maybe travelling to a few communes to get some experience, and eventually starting our own eco-haven. Anyway, we're looking for others with like minds so that maybe we can collaborate in escaping being slaves! c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"This is the strangest life I've ever known" -Jim Morrison

#23 Brenjaisu

Brenjaisu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 08:48 PM

My bestfriend swears that he has this entire "escape from enslavement" figured out.
His plan is to attend college after he has finished high school to major in Psychology. He wants to gain as much knowledge towards the human mind's capabilities. After he has earned his promising degree, he intends on fleeing to the Amazonian Jungle to pursue the purity of transcending into a spiritual guider that hosts Ayahuasca ceremonies. These spiritual tours last for about 4 days and 5 nights deep in the heart of the South American rainforest.

Now THAT's an idea.

#24 Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 08:54 PM

If only more young people had the desire to escape/destroy/fuck the system. Society would become over 9000 times better.

#25 Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 09:17 PM

My bestfriend swears that he has this entire "escape from enslavement" figured out.
His plan is to attend college after he has finished high school to major in Psychology. He wants to gain as much knowledge towards the human mind's capabilities. After he has earned his promising degree, he intends on fleeing to the Amazonian Jungle to pursue the purity of transcending into a spiritual guider that hosts Ayahuasca ceremonies. These spiritual tours last for about 4 days and 5 nights deep in the heart of the South American rainforest.

Now THAT's an idea.

THAT sounds like one hell of a journey. I honestly hope he succeeds so that he may uncover new insight into humans.

#26 Mason Grey

Mason Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 09:25 PM

lots of people have amazing ideas and possibilities in their minds...
that is a great thing, but
until you do it - WHO FUCKING CARES.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#27 Dionysus

Dionysus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 11:45 PM

I feel ya man. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about packing up my gear and going wherever my feet take me....

#28 thedope

thedope

glad attention

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,667 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 03:14 AM

Society is equal to your relationship to the person standing next to you.
  • PeatBog likes this

#29 Wendego

Wendego

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 09:30 AM

Hey, a fellow Coloradan with a similar point of view! A friend and I have been planning to start a self sustainable lifestyle away from this society as well. We're thinking of maybe travelling to a few communes to get some experience, and eventually starting our own eco-haven. Anyway, we're looking for others with like minds so that maybe we can collaborate in escaping being slaves! c:

Let's take the red pill, go to wonderland, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've been fed up with this consumerist-driven artificial environment we've created to pseudo-sustain ourselves. Those of us wanting to escape slavery need to create our own better society... a Zion of sorts.

#30 eggon

eggon

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,274 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 10:28 AM

Let's take the red pill, go to wonderland, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've been fed up with this consumerist-driven artificial environment we've created to pseudo-sustain ourselves. Those of us wanting to escape slavery need to create our own better society... a Zion of sorts.

if it was as easy to survive outside of 'society' as you seem to think it is, many more people would be doing it.

#31 FlyingFly

FlyingFly

Dickens

• PipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 12:52 PM

if it was as easy to survive outside of 'society' as you seem to think it is, many more people would be doing it.

Imo most of the people just think that it is an absurd, or they don't believe in their skill, or just don't know what to expect.
Many of them break to travelling, but not many decide to stay in place.
---
Great movie by the way, 2 hours passed like a flash :) I'll try to grab a book from somewhere.

#32 IndigoDreamer

IndigoDreamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted March 31 2012 - 08:04 AM

I've heard a lot of people doubting escape, but honestly, it's completely possible- especially with the drive and motivation us youngins have. There are many with like-minds that would be interested in leaving and creating a beautiful place all to our own. All we have to do is collaborate (and find the right place to set it up) I was thinking more towards the east coast since the winters are less brutal and it's more fertile.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"This is the strangest life I've ever known" -Jim Morrison

#33 Dionysus

Dionysus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted March 31 2012 - 09:48 AM

Indigo Im totally w you. Im onlya few weeks away from starting my backpacking trip across the US in sarch of an off grid community! I am pumped!

#34 Pink-Zeppelin

Pink-Zeppelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted March 31 2012 - 01:46 PM

Ive been thinking of leaving the society too, just waiting to finish high school and gather some cash then ill be on my way to freedom.

i have Spain or Mexico in mind but California seems nice.

#35 Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted March 31 2012 - 10:31 PM

Pink-Zeppelin:

California is beautiful! I've never been there but if I could choose a place to settle down in regardless of existing circumstances, it would be Cali.

#36 fleamarketvendor

fleamarketvendor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted April 02 2012 - 06:38 AM

...I would like to sell my house here in europe, buy some forest somewhere in the world and move in the middle of it. I will still need to have some money to pay taxes thouh...

With your own house at 17 you should be sitting pretty to go where ever you like. LOL!

Lessee, I recently checked and the room Uncle Sugar provided me (back in another life) in the '70's was turned into a condo and was for sale for a quarter of a million euros!

Seriously, don't give up on your dreams but remember that every old phart you run into had (and probably still has) the same dreams. Just do what you can with what you have, try to be happy and do harm to no one.

fleamarketvendor

#37 Dalamar

Dalamar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted April 03 2012 - 11:02 PM

You know a few years ago I would have cautioned someone your age not to be impulsive. My injuries have made me change my outlook on things. You never know what will happen tomorrow so you have to live for today and do what will make you happy. The only person who knows what is right for you is you. The only thing I would caution is to make sure of your skills before embarking on your journey. Life in the wild can been tough. Perhaps before droping out compleatly try living on the fringe of socity. Than gradualy got further out as your skills improve and you are confident in your surival skills. Remember he died in the end of that movie. Finally, I am sure you could find like minded people to got with. Your maybe find being alone to be the hardest part.

#38 kenwilkes

kenwilkes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted April 05 2012 - 06:23 PM

Keep a cool head mon...

#39 jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man

TBD

• PipPipPip
  • 23,766 posts

Posted April 06 2012 - 07:56 AM

hobos have the coolest stories..... one had said he found a loophole at a bank and once scored some free cash due to a decimal error dont know if he was being legit or just high as fuck lol

hobos also usually have the most gnarly scars too... from getting stabbed.. mugged.. thrown off trains... beat up.. harassed by cops.. shot..

you're 17.. you hate life now because you're 17.. it's a teenage thing.. once you're 18.. and your parents have no restraint over you.. life is what you make it.. i was once told that hell is what you're given and heaven is what you make it.. get into either the work place immediately or go to college.. do one or the other.. don't be a bum.. if ya work hard.. by 25 you can be living a happy life.. im 30.. there's things i love about my life.. there's things i hate about my life.. i have things i can do to "get away from it all" other than drugs.. i go camping when i really need to get far away... i work a job(~140hrs a month).. that is getting tiring on me.. that pays well for what i do and it keeps enough cash in my pocket to keep a roof over my head.. clothes on my body and shoes on my feet.. stomach full.. vehicle..pay bills and spend frivolously... a good chunk of the rest of my time is away time... fishing.. hiking.. camping.. spending time with my gf.. working on the garden.. whatever i make of it... I'd like to be somewhere else right now.. but i'm waiting for the gf to finish up her nursing degree so i do what i gotta do to get by... and that's life.. things i love.. things i hate.. things i don't like.. things i like.. yin and yang

Fish meat is practically a vegetable...

#40 prohibitionfighter

prohibitionfighter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted April 10 2012 - 06:59 PM

I wanna do this just go out and live free, but land isn't free anymore not like it was for my ancestors. I was raised by a full Italian mother and a mostly Native American father. I grew up so proud of my haritage and tryed to learn all the things they new. Now i am 23 with no job, not because i am not smart enough to handle any job you throw at me, not because i have taught myself every bit of survive training my ansetors left me to learn, not because i don't know how to build, work, farm, and survive. Purely because i got my degree in computers and for a man my age there are no jobs in computers. I know so much about Native American survivel tactics and i grew up on a farm so i know european survivel quite well also. But the world doesn't seem to want my knowledge, why, cause we think the answer is always going to be there. Well i wanna just shout out "If you don't value knowledge from the past, your futures are doomed!" but i am afraid to do it alone.

Is there anyone out there that will start shouting with me, will anyone go to that public place and start giving speeches on how they feel the world should work. Shout about the past, Shout about the present, and most importantly Shout about the Future.

They say for a man to get angry enough to shout he burns 100 times more energy then if he stayed complacent. Well i am willing to give the world that energy back if it means it will save it, so will you shout?

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds