Solos Endoscopy $SNDY

Discussion in 'The Future' started by jaredfelix, Mar 23, 2012.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I dream of the future and how much of a difference I want to make for the better. i want to set up organizations to feed the hungry, all the food grocers throw out even before expiration bewilders me. Its just a shame we are all being controlled by money... enslaved into paying taxes and buying things they provide working endlessly till death. I may have found a way out and ive been telling everyone I know, I really want to share the wealth so others can enjoy all life as to offer without worrying about finances... financial freedom seems to be the only kind of freedom that exists.... anyways I dont care what you say but I promise you this is a sure thing.... this stock is mine and yours lottery ticket to the life you want. no where to go but up from hereeeeee

2. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Why not join the peace corps ???

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i thought about it, just wanna do things on my own I guess.... idk

4. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Well you know you could use peace corps as a stepping stone

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

anyone buying shares monday? I procured another $800 Im going to throw at it to hold for $1 a share... =]

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i feel it would be better to avoid creating the conditions that result in famine. and yes, it could certainly be done. most famine is NOT the result of default conditions, but of either environmental neglect and outright dispoilation to do corporate greed, or the tramplings and dislocations of war.

7. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

dont eat the brown acid man

8. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

?? you guys are weird lol
    well i was going to invest some for my bro but hes being a tard and forgot to give me the money...
    its having a nice pull back right now which would have been an EXCELLENT entry point... keep your eye on tis baby.. anything under .10 is still cheap ;p

9. PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA Chimps gonna chimp

Famine is a result of overpopulation and the abuse of the fertile land around the populated area. The human species is only trying to regulate itself by decreasing the amount of people in that particular area; the united states on the other hand has tons of food that can be BOUGHT regularly. We won't see a food shortage until the rest of the world is starving. The whole basis behind our commercial food market is to create more people. The food is locked away and the only way you can eat is with legal tender (i.e MONEY). It certainly looks like it's a way of perpetuating consumerism, rather than teaching the ways of a self-sustaining human. Grow gardens, eat food you grow, show people and they will follow in your footsteps. Humanitarian work doesn't really do much but heal small wounds on a badly butchered body. You have to set an example, the people will slowly adapt, it just takes time.

10. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but I like your enthusiasm
    :2thumbsup:

11. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Woe, the White Man's Burden weighs heavily upon you.

12. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

wow no, I didnt post a link.... http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SNDY.PK

stocks of a great medical company that produces and markets endoscopic and many other medical devices, just passed FDA inspection, financials due out friday and CE mark coming soon!! then theyll be able to sell WORLDWIDE this is HUGE. open a brokerage account today :D scottrade is the best
    a healthy pullback is occurring currently for consolidation to reset the charts a little, down 11% right now, let see if hit turns green by market close ;p

and MIA i agree 100% thank you

13. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

14. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

wow that was fast .. up another 20%

15. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

woah dude, triple post, some body's appearing a little desperate for that post count

16. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

hahah im done now lol
    i bought more shares today, since its consolidating and had a nice healthy pullback today, might do a lil more consolidating tomorrow then the next leg up!! w00t ;p

in since .004 and still buying, shares cheap under .10 ;p PSG valued SNDY$ at ONE DOLLAR

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

have fun. but remember: "its not the little green pieces of paper that are unhappy."

18. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i could care less about money, but id rather be comfortable and happy giving to those who are in need.....

"the news confirms SNDY is going to dollars within 1 to 2 years, only a moron would not be able to grasp what will happen once they get CE mark, Mammoview will also replace Mammograms worldwide. we are sitting on a freakin gold mine here!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!"

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=73888294

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

there is plenty for all here

20. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZAij4h_14M"]SNDY Technical Stock Chart_ 3/30/2012 - YouTube