How much time do you spend naked at home?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nude247, Mar 22, 2012.

1. nude247

nude247 Guest

For me me it's 100% of the time, if I'm at home I'm naked.

Jay_mass likes this.
  2. Hiriako

Hiriako Guest

Counting sleeping? Probably 50% or so. Otherwise, closer to 20%. I have housemates.

3. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I live with my mom now who is not okay with it...so when I'm in my room or very early in the morning or late at night...I'm naked...I put my clothes on when I have to go out into the common areas.

Joe90 likes this.
  4. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

I live naked at home... and people who visit me know about it and are cool about it, too...

Wiggling bare toes, with some ink above them,

~*Ganesha*~

5. The Divine Marquis

The Divine Marquis Guest

When weather permits - 100% of the time, I love it, I'd have it no other way - what is the point of clothes in the warm house anyway?

6. tcore108

tcore108 Member

minus getting out of the shower and putting clothes on I'd say, not much.

7. roamy

roamy Senior Member

as much as possible.more in the summer cos its warmer.

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not much, as I don't have a swimming pool at home.

9. pushkin

pushkin Guest

Half the time - sleep naked, a few hours in the morning, a few hours at night...

10. doctor captain

doctor captain Guest

The less I visit civilization the less I have to be clothed, so pretty much full time.

11. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

i chose 41-60% when i have my own place...

I would usually come home from work and clothes come right off..
    Sometimes i would stay naked and chill naked or i would just have a tshirt on and nothing else.... but i dont cook without clothes on cause of spatters and stuff like that..

I always slept naked though.

12. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I'm naked as much as possible. I hate clothes, really.

But I don't want to hang out with other naked people unless it's a date, or a girlfriend sort of situation.

I'm the kind of guy that would probably have an erection at a nude beach all day long.

*Just being honest.. :sunny:

13. eagle59

eagle59 Member

at least half the time. I sleep naked and I don't get dressed until I have to go out in the morning. Sometimes in the evening after I shower and get settled for the night I do not get redressed. There is a boarder at the house now so I have limited time to be nude at hte house now. If I am home alone though or if it is just me and the wife, then I am naked.

14. barefeet4me

barefeet4me Member

I voted 81-99%...occasionally I do have to put clothes on . But most of the time, I'm naked at home.

15. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

I can't say how you would react, but lots of first-timer guys take girlfriends to nude beaches or nudist camps for the day.

Your girlfriend would be your primary focus, so I don't think you would feel like you were forced to hang out with other people. The couples that don't want to mingle and socialize are given their space. And at the nude beach, you definitely want to sit near the nudists. Some beaches have problems with guys that hit up on solitary women or even solitary couples. There is simply less risk of being hassled.

Will your erections last all day? I've never seen it happen before. Erections just goes with being a man. Just deal with it like a gentleman and no one will take offense. I've never seen erections become a problem. I've had them, but I didn't make a scene, just cooled off for a while and it was fine.

You may be content to remain a home nudist, but I hope you will try social nudity at least once in your life. If it turns out to be "not for me", no problem, just don't go back. I don't know too many people who didn't go back, but that's your call.

16. sun_sime

sun_sime Member

I get naked as soon as I get home from work and then stay nude all the time :)

17. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

For the warmer part of the year, you don't even have to think about it, you start peeling everything off for comfort. Even in winter it is nice to take a quick break from all that fabric.

Taking care of the garden in the private part of the yard? Nude of course. It feels great, makes vitamin D and your body comes clean with a quick shower. Why get garden dirt on clothes?

Anyone have a private pool in back? The stores are running specials on little 8-foot wide soaking pools with filters included.

Glad to hear that so many here are comfortable in just their skin. It's great, isn't it!

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I sleep nude at night, I have the least amount on i can (shorts) after waking up until wife and son leave to work. I then strip and enjoy doing chores in and out of the house the rest of the day until all arrive home. If the the son leaves for the evening I am again nude (with wife) untill bedtime. So I guess I'm nude alot huh?

19. boyd

boyd Guest

I love to spend as much time as i can in the nude...but its not enough. being naked is the most natural thing know to mankind..

20. BTS

BTS Member

92.4%