We MUST put a spotlight on this.

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by TomiTH, Mar 12, 2012.

1. TomiTH

TomiTH Member

So, it saddens me to know that even by posting this on here, few will take a stand to do something. But i'm here to rally what few i can on here, and many elsewhere. First things first. What am i here to tell you? There's been a discovery for a cure for cancer in University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. It being openly disregarded by pharmaceutical companies because it cannot be patented which means much less cancer money for the companies. Because not only does this treat cancer, it ultimately cures it. Which makes them lose their cancer patients and they don't want that.

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/the-cure-for-cancer-has-been/

This issue can be solved just as the Kony situation is being handled. You, me, all of us have the power to put a spotlight on what WE THE PEOPLE believe is right for us. Individually we have a quiet voice, but we have the power to spread that voice on a massive world wide scale thanks to our domain, the internet. Spread the word to as many people as you know. And if you truly care, spread it beyond just your friends list on your computer.

Admittingly, i am no activist. But for this, i HAVE to stand. I come here in hopes for more experienced activists to become aware of this problem and to help me and many others bring light to this problem just as we put a spotlight on Kony. You must realize you are not powerless, the internet gives us immense power to inform people of the issues at hand and we MUST use this power to its fullest extent.

Me being inexperienced in activism, all i know i can do at this point is to spread the word as much as i can. Anything beyond this, i have no knowledge of. But i'm sure some of you know other methods that will also help this problem. What say you?

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

of course its being ignored, there is so much money in treating cancer, what do you think all of medicine is? do you think there is a single drug out there that will help you? everything on the market is designed to keep you sick thus making the drug companies more and more money; its a self perpetuating business...
    Doug Kauffman talks about this, hes an ex-marine who now has his own show which airs in Texas called Know the Cause. I love it, he has found a cure for cancer and just about every other ailment a human could have... and it is through your diet. Let food be your medicine. Cancer is not distinguished from fungus, He believes they are one in the same. So by removing sugar from your diet you thus starve the fungus... He has many supporters.. so many real testimonials from people cured from cancer and a wide array of many other things... I love it. you can find his Phase 1 diet online

3. iamtigerpaw

iamtigerpaw Member

4. TomiTH

TomiTH Member

I'm fully aware of this, but i'm trying to make others who aren't aware of it, aware of it.

5. TomiTH

TomiTH Member

And lets face it, most people don't see eliminating sugar from our diets as a means to avoid cancer. It will be impossible to have everyone stop eating the way they so choose. I mean, you can avoid the possibility of getting herpes by not having sex or wearing a condom. But even those aren't choices people make and will continue to not make. The fastest and more realistic solution is this cure.

6. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

and im helping =]
    if you have cancer im sure you wont mind giving up sugars lol

7. TomiTH

TomiTH Member

True, but again, hospitals aren't going to tell them that. Unfortunately, people seem to be focused on a direct cure for cancer and that's what this is. I just wish i could do more than just posting on forums and facebook, considering 80% of the people won't care or won't read it. But that's all i know i can do : /. I mean, one could publicly demonstrate that the cure works. That seems like that would bring alot of attention to it, but how the hell would anyone do that?

8. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

No, it is not a "cure for cancer"...
    they're saying it may be a cure for many types of cancer.

Anyone who makes an asinine statement like 'there's a cure for cancer and big pharma's suppressing it' I know they are just being inflammatory...

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

TV shows like Know the Cause! I like to think that the truth is coming out slowly but surely....
    it seems things in the past that were once labeled as "conspiracies" are now making there way into the mainstream as truths.word is coming out my friend.. we all just have to keep spreading it... we are beginning to open our eyes... I try to direct as many people as possible to abovetopsecret.com as youll find more truth on that forum then all of the internet combined...
    look out for the dis-info agents though... yes paid government officials abundant on that sire spreading lies.... and trying to throw us off the scent of the truth... we are getting close

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Ok, this article is 5 years old and the page last updated almost two years ago. So what happened with the clinical trials?
    Why, if it is such a miraculous breakthrough is there not any more current information on that site?
    C'mon guys, put on your critical thinking caps and apply some rational thought and logic to the subject.

In-vitro results are very different than in-vivo. My guess is if they did conduct clinical trials, (in-vivo) that the results did not support the initial hypothesis, therefore nothing of import to update the site with.

A whole lot of things and treatments work in a petri dish or test tube, but fail in a living organism.

:smilielol5:

11. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

whats so funny?

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Because cancer IS NOT a fungus and that idea is just friggin' asinine.
    Cancer is the growth and proliferation of mutated cells.
    Now there is the possibility that a cancer could be initiated by some fungus if such fungi interferes with the cellular mitosis that results in a cancerous mutation, but cancer is not a fungus.

Did a brief search about this and from what I saw it's a bunch of hyper-paranoid, NWO, secret societies control population growth, etc,etc, type of bullshit.

Believe it if you want, but if you want to persuade others, your going to have to come up with sources and clinical studies by reputable medical research groups, not a bunch of nut jobs.

And before you even say it, No everybody in the medical field is not in "Big Pharma's" pocket, otherwise how do you account for the numerous studies WITH HUMAN clinical trials that are starting to provide rather conclusive positive results about the use of cannabanoids in cancer treatments?
    Big Pharma certainly would be opposed to a cancer cure that anyone can grow themselves, now wouldn't they?

Like I said, apply a little rational thought, logic and critical thinking to the shit you read.