Here is my confession, what is yours?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tokeandpoke, Mar 1, 2012.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

i got one:

i nut in a lesbians eye once. and also a diff time, she gave me head while i was drinking a 40oz. of king cobra and smoking a cigg while watching tv.
    ;)

2. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

For a few weeks out of the month, my hormones kick in to super over drive and I become so horny it's all I can think about.
    It has even become annoying, so much that I though about telling my doctor, but what can I say to him "I'm super horny, please help?" (although I wouldn't mind if he did help)
    But during this time - I LOSE my mind. It's like I become someone else,
    driven by the aching need for sex.
    I find myself desperately teasing the idea of a hook up - I even went ahead and began
    talking to a client who was very flirty with me, putting my job at stake. Who knows how far it would have gone - his GIRLFRIEND found his emails and called me at WORK - so
    I had to stop having all contact with him. Normally, I would NEVER do anything like that.
    I found myself looking at swingers bars online...even though I'm not married, I was
    thinking about going in alone. I'm a shy person and am a big chicken about contracting diseases or having sex with someone outside of a relationship, but
    I am just mentally out of control when I go through that hormonal stage.
    I didn't go by the way.
    Now a week or so after my hormones 'cool down' - I am astonished at the things
    I was thinking about doing during that time!!!
    I haven't had sex in a year, I really miss it and want it bad.

Right now I'm in the 'normal' time - I can think clearly. Even though I have a good sex drive, I'm not like a maniac right now.

3. Mei

Mei Member

I have an attraction to girls that are younger than me, and a few times I've acted on it-I also have an attraction to guys that are much older than me.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so do you like trannies that are exactly your age?

5. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

This might be an overshare, but I found it fascinating when I learned it and thought you might too, but this happens to me when I am ovulating. I have a monthly cycle tracker app on my ipod because when I went off the pill I was too lazy to track my periods so I would know when they were coming. It also tracks when you are ovulating and when you are most fertile, and it has a journal function that lets you track symptoms, mood and make your own notes. I always end up making some kind of crazy "I want to fuck everything that moves" or "I'm so totally sexually obsessed with this movie star or character/sex act/concept right now" or "I had the craziest, sexiest dream and I am going to write it down in graphic detail now" post in the diary section, and 10 times out of 10, it's when I'm ovulating. I think it's just a primal thing that happens to us, driving us to mate when we are most likely to conceive.

Sorry if I just dumped a bucket of ice water on this conversation with my clinical hormone talk. Carry on. >_>

On a sillier note, I watched the Green Lantern movie during that time last month and for the next few days I was totally obsessed with putting my man in my zorro mask and doing the do. I was digging around for it day and night and was devastated when I realized I left it in New York at my old house last time I visited. :(
    Oh yeah, I have a mask fetish, too. Confession #2 so far...

6. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I haven't touched myself in three days

7. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

thanks so much for the info.
    I know it has to be hormonal in some way because I can't even think straight,
    it's like sexual desire consumes my mind in ridiculous ways -- I consider men that I would never even second look at -- I just want dick - to be frank.
    so - it's most likely that I'm ovulating during that time, ok, thanks!

8. slappysquirrel

me either lol

9. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

How can you survive :dizzy2:

10. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I feel almost the exact same way,except I like women.

When it's been a few weeks I begin to look at all types of women, skinny, chubby, fat. After a few more days/weeks if i still havent gotten any yet I begin to look at younger chicks and way older women, 50 years who still look good. When I see a woman with plump lips I wonder what her lips would look like on my dick and how good she could suck it. Then I wonder what her juices taste like. My little daze always end with me sucking on the clit while fingerin her so good that she squirts for the first time and then she kisses me.

PS-1st post

11. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I have this problem that when driving at night I look thru people windows hoping to see breast or someone doing the wild monkey dance.

12. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Glad to hear I'm not the only one...
    but your post made me wet >:\
    --thanks for the additional added info, haha.

13. slappysquirrel

i have another confession: i like beer, and acid. cant find acid around here, so i just drink beer. yes it doesnt help im fucking mostly irish either ;)

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

My confession would be, I haven't been able to successfully masturbate lately because of emotional stress.

15. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Confession- I was hoping that work on somebody :D

16. hippylott

hippylott Guest

I Think My friend rara is hot and i sometimes dreem about him.

joesantafe likes this.
  17. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

LOL

-- I thought SO!

It did ._.

Confession (for the thread's sake) It's been over a year since I've had sex and I'm climbing the walls :(

I love it likes this.
  18. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Damn, why a year?

19. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

When I get stressed I masturbait

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Masturbation as a means to combat stress has been known as a pretty effective way. It causes your body to produce the chemicals to lessen stress, depression, things like that... I'm not an expert on this, though. I just read it somewhere. Legit documentation, of course.

I wish I could because I've been pretty stressed out... And I do, but I just can't climax. It's never happened to me before. I've always thought I was pretty sexually healthy. Must be stress-induced. Oh well...