Peeling back the hood of the clitoris

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TetherSpout

TetherSpout

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted March 01 2012 - 06:24 PM

I watched a video recently wherein a girl described how in her youth she used to pull back her hood and try to make her clit stand out as far as possible. One day she did it so much that the skin of her hood actually peeled away from her glans and exposed it more, revealing a distinct rim like men's glandes have. She thought "Oh no, I ruined it", but later considered it a marked improvement. Her glans, although not very large, now looks like the head of a tiny penis with a distinct rim or corona all the way around.

Has anyone here had a similar experience, and how difficult would it be to peel back the skin from the clitoral glans? I've noticed that many glans appear to be partially hidden by skin adhesions of the hood and like those adhesions might be eliminated if you worked at it long enough.

#2 PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound

hate it or love it

• Members
  • 6,392 posts

Posted March 01 2012 - 06:44 PM

peeling it back? shit dude, sounds like you're skinning an orange

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You have no clue like toy stores without board games
That when I paint pictures, I'm dipping brushes in war paint

#3 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,134 posts

Posted March 02 2012 - 06:36 PM

It's not surprising at all, if you think about it. After all, men & women have identical organs - they just look different & serve different purposes.

We all start as female in the womb. It's only at a later stage that the Y chromosone develops & changes develop to turn the foetus into a male.

#4 Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker

Darth Mysterious

• 4,463 posts

Posted March 05 2012 - 09:14 AM

It's not surprising at all, if you think about it. After all, men & women have identical organs - they just look different & serve different purposes.

We all start as female in the womb. It's only at a later stage that the Y chromosone develops & changes develop to turn the foetus into a male.

This one precisely.

It's very VERY natural for the glans clitoris to look like the glans penis for the reasons stated by PineMan.
There's Peter Pan in each of us.

#5 TetherSpout

TetherSpout

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted March 09 2012 - 12:39 PM

I asked a serious question and I was hoping for some serious replies... not a bunch of dumb comments that miss the point completely.

#6 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,382 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted March 09 2012 - 12:40 PM

:drool5:..

gallery_104271_3566_1407144088_104887.jp

I saw a bird walkin down the block
Name Apache Rose Peacock
I could not speak I was in shock
I told my knees to please not knock

#7 seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger

Banned

• Banned
  • 5,690 posts

Posted March 09 2012 - 12:46 PM

I asked a serious question and I was hoping for some serious replies... not a bunch of dumb comments that miss the point completely.

This is an internet forum, not the comments on a scholarly article

And that sounds painful as fuck, btw

http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/denoise-1/image-51464688-original

The room is painted heron blue

Lit by candlelight and chandelier

And from her headboard perched so high

A million dreams have passed her

#8 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,040 posts

Posted March 09 2012 - 12:58 PM

Well hang in there and see what happens.

#9 one20inafiftyfive

one20inafiftyfive

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted March 10 2012 - 05:38 PM

I would imagine doing it abruptly/traumatically would increase the risk of infection. The hood actually not only serves to protect the clitoris from stimulation during non-coitus, but it also acts as a clitoral stimulator by rubbing the clit during other vaginal stimulation. So, in effect, the fact that the hood is tethered somewhat to the rest of the vagina is beneficial.

#10 chameleon31

chameleon31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted March 13 2012 - 03:05 PM

And that sounds painful as fuck, btw

Yeah... I couldn't muster up any thoughts on the topic beyond that myself.

#11 Hurricane

Hurricane

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 09:42 PM

I can't get past the peeling bit. Ouch. You could put a gun to my head and I still wouldn't do what is described in the first post.

Just enjoy your clit and how you regularly use it, and throw some toys in for good measure. Nevermind how others do it. Do NOT try and "peel back" anything to beyond your normal limits. The "hood" around the clitoris is only a partial fold a skin and you can reveal the clit just by rubbing and letting your body do the rest. Do not attempt something you would never normally do - the clit has millions of nerve endings that can be damaged. If not for yourself, then for me and my state of mind, please? I can't bare the damn thought.