Peeling back the hood of the clitoris

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by TetherSpout, Mar 1, 2012.

1. TetherSpout

TetherSpout Guest

I watched a video recently wherein a girl described how in her youth she used to pull back her hood and try to make her clit stand out as far as possible. One day she did it so much that the skin of her hood actually peeled away from her glans and exposed it more, revealing a distinct rim like men's glandes have. She thought "Oh no, I ruined it", but later considered it a marked improvement. Her glans, although not very large, now looks like the head of a tiny penis with a distinct rim or corona all the way around.

Has anyone here had a similar experience, and how difficult would it be to peel back the skin from the clitoral glans? I've noticed that many glans appear to be partially hidden by skin adhesions of the hood and like those adhesions might be eliminated if you worked at it long enough.

2. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

peeling it back? shit dude, sounds like you're skinning an orange

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It's not surprising at all, if you think about it. After all, men & women have identical organs - they just look different & serve different purposes.

We all start as female in the womb. It's only at a later stage that the Y chromosone develops & changes develop to turn the foetus into a male.

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This one precisely.

It's very VERY natural for the glans clitoris to look like the glans penis for the reasons stated by PineMan.

5. TetherSpout

TetherSpout Guest

I asked a serious question and I was hoping for some serious replies... not a bunch of dumb comments that miss the point completely.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

:drool5:..

7. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

This is an internet forum, not the comments on a scholarly article

And that sounds painful as fuck, btw

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Well hang in there and see what happens.

9. one20inafiftyfive

one20inafiftyfive Guest

I would imagine doing it abruptly/traumatically would increase the risk of infection. The hood actually not only serves to protect the clitoris from stimulation during non-coitus, but it also acts as a clitoral stimulator by rubbing the clit during other vaginal stimulation. So, in effect, the fact that the hood is tethered somewhat to the rest of the vagina is beneficial.

10. chameleon31

chameleon31 Member

Yeah... I couldn't muster up any thoughts on the topic beyond that myself.

11. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest

I can't get past the peeling bit. Ouch. You could put a gun to my head and I still wouldn't do what is described in the first post.

Just enjoy your clit and how you regularly use it, and throw some toys in for good measure. Nevermind how others do it. Do NOT try and "peel back" anything to beyond your normal limits. The "hood" around the clitoris is only a partial fold a skin and you can reveal the clit just by rubbing and letting your body do the rest. Do not attempt something you would never normally do - the clit has millions of nerve endings that can be damaged. If not for yourself, then for me and my state of mind, please? I can't bare the damn thought.