adult truths

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by i_was_in_shroom_land, Feb 12, 2012.

1. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

hahah, #16. quite often. lol

1. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
    2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong.
    3. I take back all those times I didn’t want to take a nap when I was younger.
    4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
    5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
    6. Was learning cursive really necessary for anything other than learning to sign your name?
    7. Map Quest/Google Maps really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
    8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
    9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind-of tired.
    10. Bad decisions make good stories.
    11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
    12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes out on Blue Ray? I don’t really want to have to restart my collection…again.
    13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 10-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
    14. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
    15. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
    16. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
    17. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.
    18. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.
    19. Even under ideal conditions, people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
    20. The first testicular guard, the “cup”, was used in Hockey in 1874. The first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is as important as their “boys”.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

for #5, there actually is a way :)

3. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

lolol
    I worked as a hanger at a re-sale shop and i had to learn how to fold fitted sheets.
    Now i can fold them correctly in a timely manner but at first...

it took me like 30 minutes to fold one sheet.. and it wasn't pretty. haahha

and :rofl: at #8
    and #10 is true...

:rofl: at #14

and agree with #16

4. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

just learned #5 a week ago lol

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

#12 from the guy with over 600 video tapes!! Fuckers.

6. funktastic

funktastic Senior Member

9, 15 and 18 ... :D

7. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

Pretty funny man! Should post more!!

8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

#12 - Blu-Ray's suck major ass. Complete ripoffs. Last one I borrowed, I couldn't even watch it. You're just paying extra to see all the grainy camera defects, gritty looking shit most of the time. Oh and fucking black bars, I hate them so fucking bad! They LIE about the aspect all the time, it's not 16:9, it's even wider, eww "they're giving you more", people say... NO, they're fucking ripping you off! There's so much vertical resolution and bandwidth and they're ripping you off out of 20-25% of the fucking resolution you paid for! Fucking cable and satellite TV providers do it to... CROOKS! When you see black bars, you are being ripped off!!!

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

10. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

Ha, #3 every single day.

11. wisp

wisp Member

2,13,16 and 20 :rofl:

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

A good list!