Pentedrone vs Mephedrone?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by jaredfelix, Feb 7, 2012.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

hell ya this reggae rap is got a real good vibe and sounds real chill

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

should i redose? not sure if im feeling anything?

3. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

Did you end up having to sign for it?

4. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

I would! If you didnt get much I would just go for it all. If you not feeling anything defintly resdose.

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

ya i had a feeling it would be here today so i sat outside and waited for the mailman lol i did have to sign for it so it would have gone back to the post office but it was very inconspicuous much more then i thought it would the guy had no clue what he was holding lol

6. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

AWESOME!! lol Im gonna walk into that post ofice holding the biggest smile back haha Make sure you let me know how the 4 mec is. Thats my main interest.

7. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

certainly i plan on describing them all in here for making up for this shitty thread lol woops
    i just took another 10-15 it was kinda hard eyeballing it at first damn i need a scale.

8. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

wow it really does take about 2 hrs to start doing anything. im just starting to feel some tingles or someting idk kinda anxious hehe

9. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

yeah i bet, thats the benzofury right? . Its supposed to make you trip?

10. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

yeah, idk i think the mec is suppose to be the trippiest of the bunch however 15 after taking the original dose i was seeing shadows and blurs and trippy things but i have a low tolerance i think i like trip by focusing so this is just making it easier so its a tad trippy still not really doing much

11. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

no no no!! 4 mec is basically just like 4 mmc its a great roll just doesnt give you the intensity 4 mmc had. You might just have slight visuals of shadows and tiny movement on the comdown. Its not a trippy one at all...

12. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

ok 2 hours still not sure what to do lol i think its to late to do any more....

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

you prolly still got a lot of roll left, maybe go for a walk or something.

14. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

the 4 mec will not make you trip at all. just maybe shadows and slight movements of odjects during the comedown. If you have tried the origional plant food 4mmc then the 4 mec will be just a slight disappointment. Its a great roll (just a little more relaxed) and the intesity and euphoria just isnt quite there like it was in the 4mmc.

15. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

meh ive been walking all day im just chilling tv on headphones on surfin the web checkin out my penny stocks. just feel like a cup of coffee.. maybe mood lift

16. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

yes ive heard the same thing except for some people really getting some trippy shit so we'll have to find out... i mean there isnt much documented on that one

17. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

I would say try a large dose the next time. And btw at least for me when i orally take the 4 mec it has a greater and longer effect. Makes my bottom lip quiver lol

18. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

probably do 150 or more next time def feeling chill now but lacking idk

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

this thing is so slowwwww its bee 3 hours almost and still going up i think lol no peak i think, and i took it on an empty stomach

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

6apb is more like rolling and not really rushing or tweaking like traditional stimulants. Also you were smoking weed with it which I would probably recommend against until the comedown next time.