Pentedrone vs Mephedrone?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by jaredfelix, Feb 7, 2012.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

pentedrone sounds extremely similar to 4mmc just slightly less powerful.. =] so im excited since i never got to try the original... mephedrone

wsit: but then so does 4mec except for the psychedelia i cant wait to try both

2. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I unfortunately got in on the train late and wasnt able to try Mephedrone either. Mephedrone sounds really nice as well

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

does anyone have experience using buyjwh***** today they just said they sent it and gave me a tracking number, how long before i can expect 6grams to arrive on the east coast?

4. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

4-mec is as close to meph as i have found.

5. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

i've never tried 4-MEC but I have tried 4-EMC which is supposed to be even close to mephedrone than 4-MEC. It was pretty euphoric without very much stimulation as compared to 4-MMC, but not as potent either. Takes like 500 mg to get me good. One time I took 500 mg 4-EMC with 500 mg MBDB. That got me pretty good, super euphoric (I had a high tolerance to entactogens at the time, that was probably the 6th or 7th day of a binge on a variety of 6 different entactogens, which enabled me to roll pretty hard 6-7 days in a row which surprised me a lot since you could never do that if you just had molly. not a good thing to do though I don't think, i've stopped binging like that atm

6. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Should be getting a 4-Mec sample here soon and will update when it's received and tested :)

7. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

mec is better than emc ime...

8. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Hmm very interesting I'll have to get some and try it out to see some time, that's contrary to the reports I've read so far which may be limited.

9. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

i find 4 mec to be a great time. I usually end up snorting and also parachuting about a gram in a night and able to go to sleep just fine. I was wandering if anyone else experiences slight hallucinations during the comedown?

I also am waiting on an order from them. I have a friend that has never had an issue recieving packages in the midwest. I would like to hear your report of the quality of their product and and info you can give on the ECATH crystals.

10. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

11. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

totally im still waiting, its been 10 days now.

12. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

damn. Mine still hasnt showed up in the usa, from my knopwledge folling tracking number. I have read a couple different places that people would think their package was still on its way and then pop up in their mail randomly. Im hoping to recieve mine by tuesday or wednesday. Supposdly they have a shipping guarantee and will reship it for free.

13. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i wonder if you have to sign for it, and its already waiting at the post office.

14. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

I wouldnt think so. If so the post office would have called you to pick it up. I believe anything registered mail has to be signed for when they deliver it. but I might be wrong.

15. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i may have spoke to soon, I received my package this morning oh my what a sight hehe

16. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

and its been confirmed just like i thought... ETCATH crystals ARE Pentedrone crystals ;p

17. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

~105+mg 6apb down the hatch ;p

18. Rastamon420

Rastamon420 Guest

How are you sure that they are the same? And badass man! let me know the quality of their 4 mec! I have read the pentadrone crytals are similar to mdpv and my body cant handle those comedowns. If ETCATH give same result thats a let down :( I loike the basic no comedown on 4 mec

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

still not really feeling much cept for the bowls i smoked, but yeah i had read online from a vendor they were the same so i ordered both from this one and they came in the same bag with 3 written on it.

if anyone wants to do a sos for me i dont have an account and this worked great

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Enjoy, put some music on!