Pentedrone vs Mephedrone?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by jaredfelix, Feb 7, 2012.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

MPA
    4-MMC
    6-APB
    NRG-1
    4-FMC
    ???

Ive been out of the game for awhile, just returned and noticed how many diff. chems there are!! also much easier to find online sources lol found a dozen or more in an hour or two before falling asleep last night. Ive never tried mephedrone or meth but am extremely curious and interested in trying soon... Is there an RC that is most like meth? Are there ones better then mephedrone now? Id like something with a lil longer of a duration similar to meph and is on the same level. idkk what do you guys think? Ive had a nice long sober break from everything, lol i really wanna try some stims since its the only thing i havent.. then back to lsd and meditation...

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Anyone have experience with 4-CAB?

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The only two newer stimulant compounds i've done are 6apb and 4fa.

4fa is definitely closer to mephedrone, not quite as intense as a rush but the peak lasts about 2-3x the duration of mephedrone.

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

hows 6apb? thanks for the info =]

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

BUMP tax refunds on the way, ;p what are the most euphoric rcs out there right now? not looking for anything trippy want something like meth or something...????

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I recently tried 4-mec and that was really close to mephedrone, slightly more grounded perhaps but it still had pretty much all the appealing qualities of mephedrone.

7. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

hey thanks for the info! i think im going to be trying 4-FA and 2-FMA =] as ive been doing ALOT of research the past week and these two just kinda striked me... ill post a report about the 2-FMA as I havent found to much about it

8. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I'd be very interested to know if anybody had any Pentedrone experiences. Effects, comparable chemicals, etc.

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

ill be buying a gram of each this week just to compare them all since im sick of reading trip reports lol
    6-apb(Benzofury)
    4-FA
    2-FMA
    ETCATH crystals
    Pentedrone(small crystals)
    4-mec

Ill be reporting on which is my personal fave ;p

10. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Sounds good! If you could post here after trying each that would be cool :D Like the dose and pros and cons and comparisons and such. I'm sure that could help some people including myself. Good luck!

11. Shanestoney

Shanestoney Member

Pentedrone is most similar to MDPV

Have a look for yourself.

MDPV
    [​IMG]

Pentedrone

[​IMG]

Anyway doesn't seem to be worth while if you ask me, just another NDRI.

12. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Thanks for the info! MDPV is the comparison I've heard of most. Getting a sample so I was just wondering what I was getting myself into :D

13. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Got my Pentedrone sample and I will post my findings here as they happen. My first experiment was about 10mg insufflated. It burnt for about a minute but wasnt unbearable. In about 1-2 minutes I felt mild stimulation and mood lift, bordering on light euphoria at times. In total the initial rush was about 45 minutes with stimulation lasting about 2 hours (didnt pay too close attention to the time, these are rough guesses). I cant really make comparisons at this point since it was a low dose. I have also only done Adderall, Concerta, and Pseudoephedrine and no cathinones. Will possibly do an oral dose tomorrow and I will update if I do

14. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

wow that was fast lol do you live walking distance from the factory lol
    i just paid for my order today and they had just run out of 4-mec, oh well hopefully will be experimenting next week n.n

thanks for the update though sounds interesting you felt that in such a small dose, i was thinking of starting with 100mg

15. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

100mg is a good oral dose from what I've read and I did mine insufflated. 100mg snorted seems like a pretty large dose with the average (from what I've read) around 20-50mg snorted. Also did about 25mg oral and about 15mg orally about 90 minutes later. Didn't feel too much but mild stimulation and very mild mood lift. Didnt want to do too much since it was only my second go and I was out and about. Especially with the lack of dosing info and how large the dosing range is

16. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I heard someone say that pentedrone was the same as ETCATH crystals how ever i do not believe this is so. I have found our very little about this one..

and i meant 2-fma, im still getting the 4-mec. im a little nervous about snorting, never liked doing it with the 2cxs and i just think oral is the safest way to go...

17. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I definitely prefer oral dosing for most things, I just snort when time is of the essence. Pentedrone is no where near as painful as snorting 2c's. Pentedrone information is pretty scarce compared to most other RC's out there currently

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I never enjoyed snorting 2cx's either but some stimulants I think provide a superior experience snorted compared to oral eventhough some may have a bit of a burn to them as well.

Drugs like MDPV, adderall, and others that have a classic stimulant action I tend to prefer nasal to oral because the rush is much more pronounced.

Mephedrone and rushy entactogens with somewhat short peaks I tend to enjoy an initial oral dose followed by bumps of nasal.

More rolling entactogens/empathogens like 6apb I feel are pretty much wasted when done nasally like the 2cx's.

I guess what I'm saying is that the 2cx's are a very poor class of drugs to base a blanket comparison of nasal vs. oral on.

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i feel there is less info about 4-mec more then any other... this 2c talk is making me nostalgic im wishing i included 2cp so i could have something psychedelic which is what i read 4mec can be n.n but i didnt mind the times i inhaled T2 i and e burned how i thought it would i guess, so im sure ill try it a few times with these stims and maybe write some trip reports for you guys

20. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I personally feel like there is less info on Pentedrone than for 4-mec, but I haven't really researched it much so I could very well be wrong. 4-mec seems a shitload more popular at this point than Pentedrone. I hear good things of 4-Mec though