MXE Versions

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Mind_Explorer, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Mind_Explorer

Mind_Explorer Member

-One type of MXE was very fluffy and went through smooth using it by insufflation.

-Another type of MXE was a little less fluffy a little more harsh on the nose but was able to go through the entire amount without any real damage to the nose till the end.

-The most recent type of MXE is extremely crystally to the point snorted twice (Even after chopping it up a bit) and it completely dried out nose and left it a scabby mess. (Gross I know.)

using it sublingually instead and it leaves a long lasting burning sensation under the tongue.

Is there some sort of different version of the chemical? Is one more pure then the other, what exactly is going on here?

2. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

The 2 major labs are in different countries, inda and china. Each one is slightly different. The hand it goes through after it leaves may also alter the chem in some way.
    What you have is some from each lab and possibly a cut one.
    The recent batch I got is very heavy powder with almost perfect round balls thay are a yellowish white but looks like the other salty looking powder when crushed..same effects as the light flour type I had before.

3. Mind_Explorer

Mind_Explorer Member

Hmm sort of makes sense, though I would still love more input from others. Snorting always seemed the best ROA.

The version now nasal ingestion is just not an option.

Though I assume sublingual ROA is not an option for the more fluffy version. The saltier version does not break down as well in liquid for IV/IM use so there is that disadvantage also.

Hmm, only if we were given a chose in the matter.

4. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

Try swallowing it. I promis you will not be dissapointed. I even pinky swear. :)

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Doesn't heroin and some of those opiates you enjoy require a bit of heat to fully dissolve? Mxe is the same way, just apply a bit of heat on the salts and you will be good to go for IM.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Stick it in a gelcap and swallow it. Hits you twice as fast and twice as hard as insufflated, doesn't have the drip or the burn, and feels way better subjectively, way more cerebral.

7. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Whoa, why im i only finding out that you can eat it just now? What is the dose for oral and also does it last any longer or about the same as insufflating it?

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I didn't realize you could eat it until I got curious about that ROA and googled it, only to find thread after thread of people hailing it as an incredible way to take it. Dose is about equal but feels stronger and better in every way. You really have to try it to believe it. Lasts about as long.

9. bluestemz

bluestemz Member

i've had 2 types recently, the 1st batch was was very floury & pretty tan (it looked exactly like that methylone going around in 2003~2004 that smelled like ether). the 2nd was almost bleach white and super fine crystaline granules. the tan batch was SUPER psychedelic & felt dirty as fuck. a tenth would drop me pretty much into a k-hole, and it took forever to wear off. a good 12-24hrs later I was still in robot mode, spitting plastic, spun within cascading geometric ketamine-esque CEVs everytime I closed my eyes, & was absorbing mad telepathy from the universe. the 2nd batch didn't get NEARLY as psychedelic unless pushing the dosage, and was more warm & opiate fuzzy & not as spun like a hyper-dimensional dreidel. Maybe the 1st batch was 4-MEO-PCP mis-ID'd as mxe? hmmm, can't wait to see what the next batch looks like...

10. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I have some of the "fluffy" kind however I have yet to try it, maybe this weekend. Though I have a friend who told me his was a bit more crystal like, but he'll can tell me the comparison after we try some.

11. Trips509

Trips509 Member

so i finally tired eating it. i have to say im not impressed. it reminds me alot of when i used to eat dxm

12. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Regardless, if you're not impressed you probably didn't like insufflated MXE either. It's stronger orally and most people like it better. I haven't even tried it orally yet, disassociates aren't my favorite drug type though they can be fun sometimes. I kinda like ketamine when I get the funky walk

13. Trips509

Trips509 Member

I actualy love MXE, probably too much, both insuflated and I'M. Eating it just hit me different, I wouldn't say stronger than the other ROAs. Disassociates are awesome and probably my favorite type of drug

14. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Taking MXE orally hit me like a ton of bricks. I would say it was stronger than Nasal and even IM. I took 70mg's orally then smoked some weed. That put me on the edge of a complete M-Hole where as insufflation of that dose, while still pretty strong, didn't feel as engulfing as oral. IMing that dose was strong too much a lot like the effects of insufflation but much more crisp feeling. I very much enjoy the complete feeling that oral provides not to mention the extra euphoria. IMO oral is the best ROA for euphoria as well as mindfuck.

Seems like every ROA provides a wide array of effects unlike most drugs where one provides the same experience but at different stages of strength. MXE is strange.

15. BodyRawkin

BodyRawkin Members

Interesting RC. Just tried it last night, (insufflated) not too much but definitely kicked into gear after smoking a little bit of cannabis. felt really nice, wanted to do more but have to much to do right now. Very sedating and relaxing, almost too much, but I have not done that much of dissociates, just a few k trips while tripping on AMT and Mushrooms.

*disclaimer: all mentions of illegal use of illegal substance within this story are purely the result of fiction and my imagination. I do not advocate using drugs, nor is this story any attempt to promote the use of potentially dangerous substances. Please always keep your safety first.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I eventually tried oral, I find it much weaker than IM, slightly better than nasal.

Maybe it was really synergetic with weed for you or different responses.

17. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

i love a big shot of MXE straight in the vein ... instantly numb, better sit the fuck down tho !

snorting MXE always eventually fucks my nose up, like after a while my nose will just start bein really sore feeling with big bloody boogers and sometimes nose bleeds. thing is, it doesn't really hurt when you snort it.

oh and as far as versions, the stuff i've had more recently (6 mo. ago) seemed heavier, like really fine crystals. i don't remember what the first was like exactly but i thought it was a little fluffier, finer or w/e but im not sure because i've had mxe a bunch of times but spaced out so never could compare side by side.

what i do think tho, is that the more recent stuff is much more psychotomimetic than the first. like the more recent stuff more like PCP where you can do a shitload and not ever "hole", still aware the whole time but have the craziest thoughts and beliefs, can get manic/psychotic. doesn't feel as dissociative, and nothing like ketamine. like the last MXE batch i could have done 100mg and walked around outside, so you can still walk around on very high doses, albeit you'll probably get lost on your own street ;P new stuff seems more psychotic