Place to purchase Papaver Somniferum Poppy Pods

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by LegendInHisTime, Feb 1, 2012.

1. LegendInHisTime

LegendInHisTime Member

Back in 2008 I used to buy 20 or more off eBay for less than $20. Ebay does not allow them to be sold anymore so I was wondering if anybody knew of any other legit websites that sell the pods?

2. techn1

techn1 Member

Try Paulas Pods,,but you aint gonna see those kinda prices anywhere.

3. LegendInHisTime

LegendInHisTime Member

Thanks for the advice I even searched other sites I can't believe the prices they are charging. Years back when I made the tea I used to use at least 15 medium sized ones at a time. I'm just going to stick to my Subs. Everything just keeps getting more strict with the laws. I just saw on the news that they even raided some CVS pharmacys in Orlando for filling to much OC scripts. I know raids of Doc and pharmacy happen all the time in Fl but first I've really seen of a raid of a large Pharmacy like CVS

4. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

What exactly is this? A type of opium pod??

5. techn1

techn1 Member

@Legend Yeah,it's pretty outrageous on both points.I usually only ordered 5 giga's anyplace I tried,while they are good sized most of the time,still not worth the prices you saw huh.
    @Infinite Yes,they are the dried poppy pods that opium latex comes from when fresh.These are dried though and are used for poppy pod tea or pod putty.