Lesbians, would you date a bisexual girl?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Jerlene, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene Member

I have and I probably will again but I prefer not to. They always tend to go back to guys and it frustrates the hell out of me.

2. girl with wings

girl with wings Member

Personally, no. But I guess it depends on the person. For the same reason as you, that's the one thing you can't compare with.

3. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

yeah I would, I don't see the problem with that.

Well , the bi sexual girls I dated never went back to guys, after me they all dated girls

Purple44 likes this.
  4. slammacow

slammacow Member

Lol ego much?? :p

If I was seriously attracted to her I would, but I'd prefer not to. I'd constantly worry that I'm not satisfying her enough and she would leave me for a guy.

5. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

I think all but two of my ladies were bi , doesnt bother me.

6. DiePutzFrau

DiePutzFrau Member

Hmm I just realized that I've never dated a bisexual girl...

7. Nerissi

Nerissi Member

I guess I would. But yeah... There would be that nagging feeling like, I'm missing something??

I dunno... :/ It would depend on the girl I think ;)

8. GleeCandyKingdomCitizen

GleeCandyKingdomCitizen Member

As a rule, i dont date bi girls anymore:/

9. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

It's the truth! you know my charm ;)

10. slammacow

slammacow Member

Haha true.

11. ToucanSam88

ToucanSam88 Guest

I have dated a bi girl but I have told myself I would not date another. I mean I am in a realtionship now but back when I was single it had become a cardinal rule of mine. I believe in free love, not having to label yourself or choose a gender when it comes to sex. But as far as emotional commitments go I decided long ago I needed someone who knew if they wanted to be emotionally tied to a man or a woman because there is a vast difference between the two.

12. slammacow

slammacow Member

I know I said I wouldn't prefer to date a bisexual, but I met the most amazing girl the other day and we just hit it off perfectly. Shes beautiful and lovely and just all around awesome. I don't even care that she's bi.

2 people like this.
  13. Katie.

Katie. Member

Hm.. I would prefer to NOT date a bisexual woman, but sometimes it just happens that way.. You can't always help who you fall for.. I just think that if they like guys, chances are they'll end up with a guy.. If a girl likes dick, and that's what she wants.. Then she's going to choose that over a woman, I think.. Not always, but in a lot of cases. :/

14. MISSTA

MISSTA Guest

I don't/won't date a bi-girl and I don't want to be anyone's first.

15. VNRK99

VNRK99 Guest

I have been with 2 bisexual girls. So no, never again.

I'd go into detail why, but it's too personal :/

16. Petticoats

Petticoats Guest

This question crops up all over the place and the answer is always the same from me. This is my first post here so I don't wish to offend anyone, but please forgive me when I say a resounding no.

The reason is pretty simple, bad experiences. There is almost always a boyfriend or ex boyfriend lurking in their past and present ready to spoil things. Relationships are hard enough without that shit and worry complicating things.

17. Petticoats

Petticoats Guest

Slammacow,

I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. If it works out for you it will be wonderful for you both, but for me it never happened, I too fell head over heels in love with a girl and ignored the fact that she was bi...I paid a heavy emotional price.

18. lisa6234

lisa6234 Guest

I would do it anytime !

19. Crayola

Crayola =)

i find it strange that it's even a criterion... what makes u think that a bisexual girl is more likely to leave u than a lesbian girl? no offense, but it just seems that u lack self-confidence..

4 people like this.
  20. Morla.S

Morla.S Guest

WTH!!! hey being bisexual means being attracted to both genres, how is it worst dating a man than a woman after having broken up with a girl?

2 people like this.