Crossdress Masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Gottalovefreedom, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Gottalovefreedom

Gottalovefreedom Guest

What are some kinky ideas for masturbating while cross dressing. Ideas like what to wear, and how to do it. The kinkier the better;)

1 person likes this.
  2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Surely you can figure that out on your own.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you wear clothing of the opposite sex, and masturbate like you're masturbating.

4. Tarra

Tarra Member

That.

5. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Very well said LOL.

6. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

You could shove something up your butt.

7. Mrkink86

Mrkink86 Members

8. Mrkink86

Mrkink86 Members

What do you like to wear?

9. knifeartist

knifeartist Members

I like to wear either shorts or skirts when I masturbate, I've used my cousin's skirts and her shorts, they're both really tight so it feels really good

10. misscdlee

misscdlee Members

I like to slip a silky half slip inside my panties so if I make a mess i dont ruin my panties, then I walk around all day long with it inside
    rubbing up and down on my probe keeping it hard I wear those short petticoats under skater skirts and dresses too it will give u
    a more feminine look.

11. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

I love to shave my legs and wear nice pumps or wedges.
    Blue

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  12. Tiafain789

Tiafain789 Member

What to wear?
    I usually just look at some girls on the street when I'm out for a walk. You'll get all kind of ideas. Back when I was skrawny I could easily fit into most girl size medium clothes. Was a good time.

13. swhite30

swhite30 Members

low cut tops with a scarf bra that I stuff and like knee high boots.

14. swhite30

swhite30 Members

get into a low cut tops make some fake boobs and a skirt then put a nice cool cucumber up ur ass and grind it on floor and record ur self wile u suck on a dildo.

15. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

Yes I have jumped into the dress of my sisters, sisters in law, my cousins, my niece, my mother in law and also my mother and masturbated. I actually enjoyed masturbating in their dress and ejaculating. I actually used to have a feeling that I am really fucking them while masturbating in their dress.

16. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

When I was younger I would wear my sister dirty panties and nighties while masturbating in her bed. Now I do it with my wife's things but the best is her yoga pants.

BaldGuy87 likes this.
  17. This is what I wear to masturbate

BiNylonFred likes this.
  18. Goander

Goander Members

Again , no judging, just no interest for me :confused2:

19. john tonka

john tonka Members

I usually start with a pair of nylon full cut panties. I cut a piece of plastic from a thin material plastic bag, like the ones on the roll by the produce in a grocery store. I cut it about 8" wide and the length of the bag. When I put on the panties I lay the plastic flat in the gussett so that when I pull the panties up the plastic lines the inside front to rear. I make sure to get out any wrinkles or folds. Then I follow up with a pair (maybe two) of tight fitting pantyhose. Now I have created a barrier between my cock and the material of the panties. This will hold any precum inplace so that the material does not soak it all up. I'm not trying to keep the garments clean, just save the juices for later.
    From that point I will dress any way I feel at the time. Depending on how much time I have I may insert a dildo in my ass for greater stimulation. By now, as you could imagine, I am beginning to feel the arousal effects. I will go online for some erotic videos to get things really going. Shortly I will feel that familar 'seeping' feeling of my precum drooling out. Now the plastic comes into play. All I have to do is walk around a little. The motion spreads the juices and my cock begins to slid around in the crotch of my panties. The more I move the better it gets. Now mind you, my cock is tightly confined in the panties and though it's trying to get hard it only gets semi hard. Soon I place a hand down there and start pushing my cock back between my legs. Sometimes I can feel the pit touching my asshole. By now I have to lay down on the bed and start pumping into my hands. My cock slides back and fourth, side to side. The sensation of the head sliding against my taint skin is very erotic. Pretty soon I reach that point where there's no stoping. A few more seconds and I release my load deep into my crotch, feeling the cum squirt up to my asshole. It's heavenly.
    Sometimes I dress in a tight girdle, or yoga pants, or long slips, anything that floats my boat that day. Sometimes I might skip the plastic linning and just allow the juices to soak through everything. If I have enough time that will still make things in there slippery enough to enjoy, especially if I'm using my squirting dildo.
    OK, strange, I know. But you asked and I like it.