Alcohol with/before taking Molly?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jan 22, 2012.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

What are the side effects? Do you think this is a good idea?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Mixing MDMA and alcohol is not a good combo. It is better to drink liquids that do not dehydrate you like alcohol does. MDMA does a good enough job of that on it's own. That said I did drink some beers one time while rolling, and I thought it kind of killed the roll.

3. Brudof

Brudof Member

It's alright if you don't overdo it. It takes away from the intensity of the roll a bit, making it a little more "loosey goosey". I usually drink when I roll, but only enough to get a nice buzz.

4. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Alcohol kills the effects of the mdma and just dehydrates you even worse.. it's doubtfully very harmful unless you overdo it and overdose but don't mix them if you want the maximum mdma experience, in my experience

5. learn2see

learn2see Member

Some of my friends drink profusely and do a lot of molly together so you wont die, but you wont experience the drug the way it should be either. Too many people are turning creativity drugs into party drugs.

6. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Don't combine drugs. A fair warning.

7. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Drinking too much can kill you, and molly can kill you, taking them together certainly raises the risk of death... be careful

8. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

Eh...

IMO its a bit silly to get plastered and eat a bunch of molly but I usually have a few beers in me when I dose molly and everything works out. Id much rather have a bit of L in me tho :2thumbsup:

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Caffiene with molly is 10x better. Drink about a standard cup of coffee or take about 70-80 mgs of caffiene assuming you dose within the 150-200 mgs range with molly.

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The reason I ask is because I'm going to a concert with some friends. They wanna get drunk and prefunk before going via drinking. I thought if take a hit or two of Molly before or during the show. By the looks of these responses it seems I should either do one or the other, or just drink a little bit, then have the Molly later on.

11. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

just have a beer or two with them beforehand, and then take your molly at the show and switch to water.

12. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

just use the mdma, at least for the first few hours of the experience. there is no need for alcohol if you get the "good" stuff. you won't even think about it. towards late night a few drinks or some thc should help you come down and go to sleep though.

13. Fourtwentyismyfriend

Fourtwentyismyfriend Guest

SWIM drinks every time she rolls, she finds that taking 3-5 shots throughout the roll enhances the euphoria. She always keep a water bottle by her side.

Is it really that dangerous to mix uppers and alcohol? SWIM's 5 other friends have done it multiple times as well...

I am in no way suggesting that anyone drink and pop Molly...I'm wondering how worried SWIM should be

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

^
    Well most problems people have on MDMA are a result of dehydration and overheating. It is possible to drink while rolling, but if your going to do it, be careful. Since you say your also drinking water you are probably ok.

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

3-5 shots is not a lot of alcohol, you're ok. the dangers of mixing alcohol and MDMA have been grossly exaggerated . . . it's just that alcohol even by itself is pretty shitty and dangerous. Deaths involving MDMA + alcohol + dehydration are really the only prominent MDMA-related deaths so we hear about that a lot, but it's ok to drink, even to the point of being drunk, on MDMA. Just hydrate! Always! Whether you are on MDMA or not! That's the part people mess up :)

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It is dangerous due to the dehydration factors that have been mentioned and it probably compounds the neurotoxic effects as well.

95% of the drugs out there mix better with MDMA IME , I'd suggest to be creative and find something else to mix MDMA with if you need to.