Sex In Front Of An Audience

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted January 21 2012 - 07:22 AM

So I want to know how many people on her have done anything remotely sexual in front of anybody they know, or do not know. See one night I had a buddy of mine come over just to drink with me and crash at my place. His wife wasn't there but mine was. So me and him start drinking and my wife starts drinking and we start getting a bit tipsy. Well earlier that day my wife had gone out and bought all kinds of new underwear, and so she was asking me and my friend if we wanted to see them, so she dimmed down the lights, and put some music on and kinda danced outta the back room showing them to us. Now after about 2 minutes I was rock hard and Im sure my friend was too since his wife really isn't attractive at all and they never have sex. So on her last outfit my wife signals me to come to her and she whispers in my ear "I wanna suck your dick" so I told her to do it. She gets down on her knees and starts going to town, and from there we had the best sex right in front of him. But know my problem is I want to do this all the time and I don't think the wife is up for it. Every now and again if we hang out with my friend my wife kinda flirts around with him just to kinda get his dick hard, but when we have the chance to put on a show she doesn't want to. Now anybody else ever do this and if so how old are you, see Im 28 and my wife is 25 and I just want to know if there are any people as young as me or younger that are freaks too. :drool5: Thanks guys and sorry it was so long.

#2 Si69

Si69

• 1,148 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted January 21 2012 - 08:24 AM

thats not freakish, it's a real turn-on! - have done all sortsa things in the open in a swingers club and also in gay saunas.

But the word is 'dogging' if u r doing it in public :)

Simon :sunny:

Edited by Si69, January 21 2012 - 08:25 AM.
spelling correction

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect -
it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Starbuck UK

Starbuck UK

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted January 21 2012 - 01:45 PM

First time i ever hooked up with a girl was in a park......at about 3pm in July =) yeah it was just kissing but doing something which i thought was fobidden in a public place was such a rush!!

Since then i have tried sex out at nite in cars or while out camping.

But im not a huge fan, i like having a warm cumfy bed and all my toys =) but you could always open the curtains and let people see in =P

#4 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,547 posts

Posted January 21 2012 - 02:45 PM

"Every now and again if we hang out with my friend my wife kinda flirts around with him just to kinda get his dick hard, but when we have the chance to put on a show she doesn't want to."

I'm thinking that some of the motivation is you bragging/showing off to your friend (with the ugly, non-sexual wife)

I also think that your wife sees this as a path to a three-way. Her uncertainty about wanting a threesome is part of her reluctance to "put on a show". Plus, she has learned that sexually teasing is not very nice, unless following through is a possibility.

#5 K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted January 21 2012 - 05:02 PM

I also think that your wife sees this as a path to a three-way. Her uncertainty about wanting a threesome is part of her reluctance to "put on a show". Plus, she has learned that sexually teasing is not very nice, unless following through is a possibility.

That was a really good answer, thank you. I really think that my wife just likes the attention from my friend, but only in small doses. If he gets to touchy feelly then she gets uncomfrontable which I understand I just think she instigates it a little. Oh well its fun when we do it.

#6 bubba jimmy

bubba jimmy

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 10:57 AM

I've had sex on a stage in front of an audience on three occassions. It was back in the 1980s when there were more "burlesque" shows in older movie theaters. The two where this happened were in Detroit area. The first time, a stripper invited me onto the stage with her and I had no idea what to expect. She uzipped my pants and gave me oral for a couple of minutes and when I came she directed it onto her breasts. Very erotic. The best time was at a theater in Hamtramck. The dancer's name was Marilyn and she had me lay on a rug on the floor. Seated in a "couples booth" next to the stage was a couple who looked to be in their early 40's. I was watching the wife as Marilyn gave me oral and she was intensely focused on the action. The Marilyn climbed on top of me and glided me inside. She humped me but whispered "let me know when you're going to shoot". When I let her know, she got off and finished me by hand so the audience would see me come. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life to have people watch. It never became a steady thing, but on the three occassions when it happened they became lifelong pleasant memories :-)

#7 Karen J

Karen J

♫ ♪ random fuckery ♫ ♪

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,284 posts
  • Locationpostmodern suburbia

Posted February 13 2012 - 11:55 AM

In college as a sophomore, I went to a lot of parties where people met and went to a back room, for casual hookups. When you went back there, you might see two, three, or four people doing a variety of sexual things in the little rooms off that hall, if the doors were open. Most of the time, you and your guy just found an empty room and did your own thing. You didn't see anybody else.

A year later, I transferred to another college. Technically, they didn't allow fraternities, but there was nothing to stop any group of guys from renting a place off campus and calling it a frat house. Nobody "owns" that term. I started going to one where nudity and casual, public sex were accepted anytime, anywhere. It made the movie "Animal House" look like a goddamn Sunday School picnic.

Initiation for new male members included masturbating in front of a room full of hecklers.

I was one of their three semi-official frat whores. They paid me in drugs and alcohol for getting naked at every party and fucking all the members. I usually did enough free coke that I didn't care what I did or who watched me. Sometimes, two of us girls did each other first, on top of a table in the main room.

One time, I was naked for the entire weekend. I put my clothes in a closet on Friday night and didn't look for them again until Sunday afternoon.

The local police raided the place a year later and shut it down, for drug violations. I wasn't there at the time. I wasn't upset to hear about it. I had already done enough shit to last me for a while.

Follow that, bitches. :reddevil:
:cool:

Life is short. Try to spend most of it on the good stuff.

It costs you nothing to dream, and everything not to.

#8 MellowDonna

MellowDonna

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 12:27 PM

Well, I can't top that, but I can follow it.

I was a party girl at a college north of where I live. I went to the parties knowing I was there to "service" the guys. They were a popular crowd, so being with them gave me status, or so I thought. Deep down I was hoping this was my ticket to romance, riches, and the easy life. In reality, I was their "fuck buddy," nothing more. Not the proudest period of my life, but I can’t change it now.

I settled down, but I still crave attention and want confirmation I can still turn a head. My husband and I meet other couples a few times a year. During the exchanges, it's common for the four of us to have sex in the same room, or for me and the other girl to enjoy each other, usually while the guys are recovering and looking on. I'm not ashamed in that situation. Having sex in a store window might be over the top for me, but having sex with others doing the same is something I'm comfortable with.

#9 DeadRinger

DeadRinger

Z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 12:50 PM

In college as a sophomore, I went to a lot of parties where people met and went to a back room, for casual hookups. When you went back there, you might see two, three, or four people doing a variety of sexual things in the little rooms off that hall, if the doors were open. Most of the time, you and your guy just found an empty room and did your own thing. You didn't see anybody else.

A year later, I transferred to another college. Technically, they didn't allow fraternities, but there was nothing to stop any group of guys from renting a place off campus and calling it a frat house. Nobody "owns" that term. I started going to one where nudity and casual, public sex were accepted anytime, anywhere. It made the movie "Animal House" look like a goddamn Sunday School picnic.

Initiation for new male members included masturbating in front of a room full of hecklers.

I was one of their three semi-official frat whores. They paid me in drugs and alcohol for getting naked at every party and fucking all the members. I usually did enough free coke that I didn't care what I did or who watched me. Sometimes, two of us girls did each other first, on top of a table in the main room.

One time, I was naked for the entire weekend. I put my clothes in a closet on Friday night and didn't look for them again until Sunday afternoon.

The local police raided the place a year later and shut it down, for drug violations. I wasn't there at the time. I wasn't upset to hear about it. I had already done enough shit to last me for a while.

Holy shit you have inspired me to join a frat.

'Ordino et Deterrendi'

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;

Fools speak because they have to say something." 
-Plato

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

-Shakespeare

I will help upon request.

#10 moosey

moosey

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted February 15 2012 - 06:37 AM

well my story is like yours alot. we partied ALOT and my buddy was always around with us. she was a party girl and smoking hot and super sexual 28years old.My buddy wanted her bad and i knew it so did she. she would tease the shit out of him bad. she always wore white stretch pants that she had pulled so far up in her ass that you saw everything she had.so she would go into our bathroom take her little g-string panties off leave them lay on the floor then come back out and join the party. now you could really see all of her. my buddy "our friend" was always at our house for days sometimes and we would all be just insanely horny, we did everything around him but not right in front of him. But i know that he has watched us.

#11 birdwatcher

birdwatcher

Banned

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted February 15 2012 - 07:04 AM

I want all that thanks. Now please.

#12 bananaboner

bananaboner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted August 08 2012 - 02:55 PM

In college as a sophomore, I went to a lot of parties where people met and went to a back room, for casual hookups. When you went back there, you might see two, three, or four people doing a variety of sexual things in the little rooms off that hall, if the doors were open.

You ever do any of that stuff, anything like that, outside of college?

#13 Karen J

Karen J

♫ ♪ random fuckery ♫ ♪

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,284 posts
  • Locationpostmodern suburbia

Posted August 08 2012 - 05:19 PM

You ever do any of that stuff, anything like that, outside of college?

It never pays to tell everything you know. :cool:

#14 LittleTex

LittleTex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted August 08 2012 - 08:54 PM

I am just gonna keep my mouth shut about this one... Cause everyone here ain't got nothing on me...

#15 bananaboner

bananaboner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted August 09 2012 - 08:24 AM

oh god no! I think I've made everyone go mum. That ALWAYS happens when the narc walks in.:beatnik::juggle:

#16 Linehaul

Linehaul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted August 10 2012 - 09:02 AM

I am just gonna keep my mouth shut about this one... Cause everyone here ain't got nothing on me...

No go on an tell your story's hoochie
LOL

#17 Willy Blue

Willy Blue

I'm Back

• Members
  • 2,068 posts

Posted August 10 2012 - 10:46 AM

Interesting!

#18 ManyInterests

ManyInterests

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted August 10 2012 - 11:21 AM

You know that just makes people want to hear more, right? LOL.

PS: PM me the details and I promise to keep it private. :-)

#19 fred7

fred7

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted September 01 2012 - 10:45 AM

I live in texas &my last partner loved ppl watching us

#20 nldn

nldn

• 1,645 posts

Posted September 03 2012 - 08:11 AM

Not yet.

#21 quickshot

quickshot

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted September 03 2012 - 08:29 AM

OMG yes :) During my 1st marriage.. Me and my ex-wife was at a couples house where there were like 3 other couples and a couple of singles... Just having a party ..Drinking and some smoke.. And all of a sudden.. The couple of the house began to play around and before you knew it... They asked if anyone would like to watch them fuck and said if so..to follow them them to bedroom to watch :) Well me and my X and another couple and a girl followed them and omg..it was so fucking hot :) When they were done ??? the girl got on the bed and masterbated for all of us !!!! Couldn't talk the X to do it....But she did suck my cock in front of them till i came all over her tit's!!!! It was great :)

#22 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,273 posts

Posted September 03 2012 - 09:14 AM

My first date with my ex was to watch her band 'The Down Home Nasties' play at 'Magnolia Thunderpussy's' and at the end of the night to my surprise the band gathered up select groupies to take home for the nightly orgy. I soon found myself in a room with my ex and six or seven of her girlfriends and the proceded to turn me every which way but loose for hours. This was merely the mild beginning of a long and happy marriage. :sunny:
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#23 LisAnd

LisAnd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted September 06 2012 - 01:53 AM

My wife and I are playing around with the idea of being watched, we both like the idea but don't have the courage to do it for real. We would also like to watch another couple too.
We are currently looking at doing something like cyber swinging using a webcam but are carefully researching sites as we dont want to play to an audience of dirty old men

#24 TheGhost

TheGhost

Auuhhhhmm ...

• 3,267 posts
  • LocationCan't get there from here

Posted September 06 2012 - 02:17 AM

My first date with my ex was to watch her band 'The Down Home Nasties' play at 'Magnolia Thunderpussy's'

You don't say. :sunny:
We're all foreigners .... almost everywhere.