Opiate Like RCs

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by clever-name, Jan 12, 2012.

1. clever-name

clever-name Member

I noticed that all the RCs I find are psychedelic, empathogen, cannabinoid, or speed. (It seems like the speed is getting more and more popular.)

So...my question is: Why aren't there any opiate like RCs?

Is it that I just don't look in the right place?
    Maybe it's that the law somehow covers them so it's not possible to make legal opiate RCs?

(I'm not a big fan or opiates lately, and scared or RCs...but I like looking up RCs and stuff. I'm just curious.)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Probably because there are dozens of prescription opiates.

There are a few out there like O-desmethyltramadol and while not really an RC, Kratom is sort of on that same underground level.

3. 4 ∃ L

4 ∃ L Guest

There's 0-desmethyltramadol and AH-7921, but that's about it. I always associate opiate RCs with the MPTP thing in the '80s (people shot up a synthetic opiate contaminated w/ a toxin and got Parkinson's). Maybe it's risky to synthesize them? (No idea about chemistry shiz).

4. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

As I have stated elsewhere I don't know how safe this combo is but it hits like a solid dose of hydrocodone - low to medium dose MXE (10-25 mgs for me) and some kratom. I start with a gram and have gone as high as four. The higher I go the stronger the effect. Cannabis enhances. Long lasting. Feels like it has potential for addiction.

5. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Yeah, I can see how Kratom and MXE would produce an opiate like feeling. I plan on getting a sample pack with 6 different kinds and I already have some MXE coming so I plan on trying this combo.

6. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

If you could get a-methylFentanyl, you wouldn't be asking..otherwise, o-desmethyltramadol.

7. cosmoknot

cosmoknot Humboldt County Homey

Actually, a-methylfentanyl aside, if you spend some time researching through Wikipedia archives there are dozens of opioids based off of scheduled opioids that largely appear to only exist in laboratory settings or the web or in books. Speed gets resynthesized so much because coke, meth, and MDMA are the most popular worldwide I'd wager, and one can function on them. Psychedelic drugs just seem to be in a renaissance like back in the early 90's.

8. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

I definitely recommend Kratom. I have used it and got a pretty serious opiate effect, although I don't use those much. Even better though, I watched an opiate addicted friend of mine use Kratom to ween off the pills that plagued him for life. The great aspect of kratom is that it is still legal (for now at least). A great site that I have used muliple times is Kratomking.com they have QUICK shipping and quality product.

9. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

Kratom for sure. Went in to get Salvia only to find out it had been banned and so the guy recommend the Kratom just because of how impressively intense it can be for something legal. Can get a bit expensive though and I felt a good bit of nausea when I took too much.

10. Royaltramp

Royaltramp Member

You say "opiate-like", rather than just opioid drugs. In that case some 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and Methoxetamine might interest you. They have a touch of mu-receptor agonism, and they're very chilled and relaxed like opioids. You won't nod, that's for sure, regardless of the dose - but as someone who enjoys opiates/opioids, the mu-agonist dissociatives would probably also be your cup of tea :)

11. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

HA, I took too much one time too. Don't misjudge the power of the Kratom extracts. Too much and you will have to lay down and maybe yak.