Queens Day 2012

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 9, 2012.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Queens Day 2012 is coming soon and were at it again! Our 8th year in a row for the pigs. Pig Centraal houseboat will be rocking again....Mike C, James, Peach and myself will be onboard!
    So....who's going to be joining us for what might be the last year for us if they do that coffeeshop club for locals only crap in 2013!
    Let me know if you wanna get onboard for our QD cruise and houseboat party!

Were #1!
    [​IMG]

2005...our 1st QD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. buckeye guy

buckeye guy Member

Hey Piggies,

Sorry, but I'm making plans for 4-20 and will be gone by QD. Perhaps we can get together for a smoke or six my last day in town, 24Apr. I know where the huisboat is, but if you want to get together somewhere else on the 24th, let me know.

What...no photo of the epic 2007 QD canal cruise??? It WAS the best EVER, and you know that. No wonder why I'm not down with QD anymore. WTF???

My best to all the Piggies!!

3. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

Hello all piggies. Ill still here in shitty S. Florida. I would love to go but I have plans to move out of state in the next 6 months or so. Just have to leave this state.

Need to start over, be close to my family and my nephews. Been rough year as usual. Party on guys.

Mikeymike

4. yogibear

yogibear Member

Yah I am also planing to go during 420 but I cannot afford a two week stay. I will be in town until the 21st of April.:party:

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

We'll miss you both Mikey and Yogi.....420...really Yogi? But we will carry on in the pig tradition! We will let you know how it goes...if we survive another year.
    Stop by the houseboat for sure Chris before you leave! And yes 2007 was a great year also! We keep trying to beat that year...need to get that PT boat!
    [​IMG]

2006 was great also!
    [​IMG]

6. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

Regretfully QD 2012 is probably going to be another no go for me. Mainly due to a combination of financial reasons and being "on the wagon" for over 7 months now with no plans to fall off again for the foreseeable future. As always, I will miss you guys and hope you have a blast!

7. lctricity

lctricity Member

Queensday 2012 at Pig Centraal is a go and then some.... Will miss all of you who aren't able to make it for whatever reasons there may be. There's always a "next time", so we hope.

Look forward to seeing those of you who can make it happen for the festivities.

[​IMG]

.................:sifone:
    It's always 4:20 somewhere....

8. buckeye guy

buckeye guy Member

Extended my visit an extra two days. Now leaving on Friday the 27th. Hope to see some of you around, then.

9. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Make sure you stop by pig centraal Chris! Save some weed for us!:2thumbsup:

[​IMG]

2007 QD crew
    [​IMG]

10. sjors amsterdam!

sjors amsterdam! Guest

Get your asses overhere, pigs! I need some drinking partners!!

11. sjors amsterdam!

sjors amsterdam! Guest

and take some ranch!! lol!!

12. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

13. amsdan

amsdan Member

Hello all my Piggy Friends,

Yes I am in and can't wait. to help carry on the Piggy tradition. :)

In fact I just got back from a couple of weeks hopping around the EU, with a few weekends in the Dam, at the usual spots.

Sjors I sent you a text or two, with no answer :( thought you were in Poland with the old shoes. LOL I will be back over end of Feb, we can pound a few down then :cheers2:

Dan

14. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Glad to see ya on the thread Dan and Sjors! Ranch dressing, drinking:cheers2: & smoking buddies coming soon Sjors!lol Your a lucky dog Dan being able to visit Amsterdam so often in your work travels. Can't wait to see you both and everyone else!

Don't forget our police woman this year Sjors!

[​IMG]
    Dan, Mike, Mikey, Peach 2010 QD
    [​IMG]

15. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

A festival to honor Brian May, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Roger Taylor!
    Cool! I'll swim right over.

16. sjors amsterdam!

sjors amsterdam! Guest

heey danny! that's because i got a new phone nr! it's 0618430191!
    and mike, i think dan is more a lucky dog to be able visiting amsterdam that often! lol!!
    see ya soon guys! and nice to hear peaches is coming also this year! he's funny guy!
    lator

17. matty223

matty223 Member

i am in town from the 18 till the 3rd of april <

18. steelbreezzz

steelbreezzz Guest

what is the actual date of Queen's day?

19. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey party pigs!
    Just a little over a month to go till were all back at it again. I still can't believe were still meeting up for 8 years in a row. All 8 for James and I.....last two standing! Can't wait to see everyone again. Boat for QD cruise is all set with Sjors and friends coming along and of course the houseboat party afterwards as usual!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Were all going to meet up at Suzy's Thursday for happy hour this year instead of the Waterhole....although we could end up there! let me know guys..
    Where is that Boston tooth guy hiding?lol

Steelbreezz: Queens Day is always the last day of April.

20. tiny

tiny Member

crazy, we are going at the exact same time